Author Topic: The boy and the seed  (Read 4086 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline N@ndo

• Sneezly Girl
  • Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • Ghost of Past Christmas
    • (Hello)
    • XPTZ My actual home
  • Fursona: Dragon, Dragoness, Fox
The boy and the seed
« on: November 25, 2012, 11:26:02 PM »
First, sorry my bad english ;-; Google Translate

Once, in a place that is not worth it to say the name, where it does not rain regularly, a boy received a bag of seeds of a particular species of tree, which can grow only under special conditions. Only with a good amount of water in certain periods can make the plant grow. His father gave him instructions.

'Son, I want you to take care of this plant. Give him 500ml of water every three days, and it will germinate and bear fruit and leaves. '

The boy understood. Took care of the earth, put fertilizer, put vitamins. Planted the seed with all the love, and went on to shower her.
And the little plant germinated, the seedlings have emerged, and generated the first leaves.

But passing up a while, he began to forget to water the seed. In periods of drought, it would be harmful. And had no other: two months later, the little leaves dried up and she died.
Sadly, he was to his father, 'Father, dried leaves ...'
The father said to him, 'Son, why do not they dried their little plant watered.'

The boy understood. Then he picked up a new seed. Took care of the earth, put fertilizer, put vitamins. Planted the seed with all the love, and went on to shower her. And the little plant germinated, the seedlings have emerged, and generated the first leaves.

But worried about the fear of death of his plan, he began showering with water twice. It gave him a liter of water every three days. So thought the tree would grow faster. But now it two months, and the leaves withered and she died.
Sadly, he was to his father, 'Father, wilted leaves ...'
The father said to him, 'Son, they withered because you gave more water than she could bear.'

The boy understood.
Then he picked up a new seed. Took care of the earth, put fertilizer, put vitamins. Planted the seed with all the love, and went on to shower her. And the little plant germinated, the seedlings have emerged, and generated the first leaves.

However, still concerned, it has watering once daily. Gave 500ml per day. Thought, therefore, the sprout grow faster, without the risk of wilting, since the amount of water was optimal. In vain: he started up two months, the leaves withered and she died. Sadly, he was to his father, 'Father, withered leaves again'
The father said to him, 'Son, they withered because they gave you water at the wrong time, gave faster than I could.'

The boy finally understood. He took one more seed, took care of the land, planted the seed, watered at the right time and in the correct amount. Two months later, she bore shoots that spawned magnificent and beautiful leaves.

Then the boy looked at his neighbor, and saw a large tree, full of leaves and flowers and fruits, and gave a beautiful shade aondeas children could play and mothers could rest their feet, and their boyfriends dating back atmosphere ideal for a kiss and the flowers falling like a feather and leaving a pleasant smell in the shoulder of the girl who spent distracted.

Looking for a little plant that could barely stand up to the heavens, the boy went back crying to her father:
'Father! I'm very sad! I messed up several times with my seeds, let dry, let wither ... and now, our neighbor has a very large tree, leafy ... and I have more than a plant that is growing counterforce in the Sun '

The father then said:
'Son. You just saw it today. Even from afar, I followed the neighbor for all this time. He also let your plants wither, he also left his plants die. He has wept for the loss, he wept with rage, hatred of having all the work gone in vain. And he learned from it. Continued to care for the earth continued to fertilize the ground, continued to put vitamins, continued to plant the seed of love. He continued, understanding why erred. Today, he is gathering the fruits. Son, do not consider yourself a loser. All you now, your neighbor also passed. And everyone in the world went through the same things. The seed you planted, the result has been the fruit of another tree that sprouted, grew and produced sprouts leaves and fruits. And this tree was the result of failures, defeats and disappointments. That is the natural order of things. Your tree will grow if you progress, your tree will grow if you do not give up. You already know all you need to do. Now do it. '

The boy's eyes brightened.
He finally understood why those seeds were special.

Gentlemen.

Such seeds are our dreams, our life goals, our goals.
We all get a little bag of dreams to care. We are not born with only a dream. In fact, we are born, yes, with one dream, the dream school: to breathe, to leave the womb.
So we can grow and dreams side: to survive in this world, grow, be happy, and die with dignity.
During our brief stay in this world, we acquired other tertiary dreams: to get a car, a good job, a great degree, a project fuck.

They are all seeds.

The primary seed was born, germinated, produced buds and fruits. This tree is you. Look at you, your tree.
The seeds are germinating secondary and tertiary. You're studying, you're trying to get a driver's license, you got working papers, you have joined a group and followed some ideas. You are making friends, dating, promising, crying, laughing, joking .... living.

Then you look at the other trees. And see his incredible trees and their green leaves and their tasty fruits. Are people's dreams. They fought to achieve such dreams. They promised, cried, laughed, joked ... lived.
But he also missed. It is impossible to germinate a seed first. All seeds have lost have all left their seeds died ... and it is no problem! We are all born with an endless bag of seeds! We have all the seeds we want! We can germinate as you want! The limit is ourselves! And the amazing thing is that nature is so incredible that nobody has the same seeds. We all have different seeds, seeds are not equal. There dreams equal, so there is no competition. It does not say, however, that their seeds are weaker than either. The seeds themselves are nothing - what is important is the land, is the amount of will and moral strength that you project in your dreams, is the amount of water that you design in its seed.

But you will abandon your dreams, your goals will cancel. Cry to see the leaves die and dry out your dreams, why not give more water.
But you'll be too optimistic, will feature all the chips of his life, even if not prepared for it. It will frustrate to see the leaves wilting and dying, because it gave too much water.
But you try to rush the natural order of things, try to reach the end without building a solid path, give three steps "wobbly" rather than a safe step. Fall in tears upon seeing their leaves wilting and dying, because it gave water too fast.
This is normal.
The good seed are never on the surface of the hill.
Dreams are dying ... for a greater purpose. If you had followed that project that showed him two years ago, you'd be where you are today? Would be better? I think not, and never have that answer.

See your trees. How many trees died its so current are alive and growing?
Look around, see the magnificent trees that surround him. Because they have that size? Luck, fate? No, perseverance and learning. People learn to care for their dreams, they create a definite purpose, set goals, gather ideas, put vitamins, plant the seed with love and affection, do not abandon the seed ...

... and they germinate, and gives leaves and fruits.

And now I ask you:
Are you taking care of your seed?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 12:08:01 AM by N@ndo »
Google Translate only for giant text!
Now I'm almost proficient! \o/ (took 8 years tho)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://XPTZStudio.deviantart.com/
http://blue-beta.deviantart.com/

Offline Animeeze

• Fresh Flower
Re: The boy and the seed
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 11:30:35 PM »
Such a great story N@ndo, it is really powerful and makes me think. You are a great writer :)