Author Topic: [F + M + Messy + Mature + Explicit] Xavier and Susie's Grand Festival Adventure, Part 2  (Read 10428 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
Here is the LONG AWAITED part 2 of Susie and Xavier's Grand Festival Adventure.  It contains ADULT SITUATIONS.  Please don't read it if that offends you, or if you are under the age of consent in your country, etc.  Ok, this part... REALLY got away from us.  It just kept going.  Uh.  Also it's ... yeah, well. It's messy.  It's very, very messy, in multiple meanings of that word.  Enjoy!  I hope!

Also I think I'm pretty much out of synonyms for breasts and penis now.  Pretty sure.  Maybe I'll invent some new ones.

---

He couldn't look down for very long, as his head would make him turn a bit, but he managed to glance down at her and smile.  "Don't worry- thanks for the warning, I think I can handle it.  There's nothing to destroy up here- you sneeze to your heart's content!" He started laughing, joyous at the feeling of flight as always.  He flapped, making them rise a bit, just to be sure the earth would be out of range of her trunk-cannon as they flew over civilization toward its edge, the mountains he called home.  Then, his eyes bugged out and he did a double take, realizing he could see straight down her blouse from this angle. "H-holy...!"

Susie’s breasts heaved and shook as she hitched towards a sneeze. Just her luck. When she was back at the festival her trunk was raring to explode but now that she was free to sneeze, it was itching and tickling but not quite tipping over into a sneeze. She began to suck in air “hhhhhhhHHHHAAAAAAAAA… hHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH… HUH! Oh m-man… the sn-sneeze is stuck… it d-doesn’t want to come ou… OUUUAAAHHHHHH… HHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… c-come out… oooh but it’s really tickling my trunk…” Her trunk was curving, flexing, and relaxing with each itchy inhale. This sneeze was going to be a monster when it finally came out but for now it was just teasing her “IIiiihHHHHHHHH… HHHHEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH… C-C-Come out… ahhhhh… alreeeeehhhhhhhhhhh… hhhhHHHHHEEHHHHHHHHhh… already!"

Xavier noticed that they were drifting a bit too low to the ground, because he had his eyes glued to those bouncing tits, until finally her trunk rose up enough to be... pretty much right in his face, actually.  He got a good look at that, too- it was so graceful looking, so powerful... "I uh... I can help if you want... but you're about to sneeze right in my face, p-please aim down!"

“Oh… y-yes, please j-just… just tickle the tip of my tr-trunk a liihhhhhhhh… IIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… HHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… Oh, oh it’s t-t-t-t-tickles s-so b-bad… I just gotta get the sn-sneeze out… w-whatever you have to dooooooooUUUUHHHHHHHHH… UUUUHHHHLHHHHHHHHHHHH…” the sneeze in Susie’s nose was just tickling more and more and not giving her any relief… and she felt the congestion building in her trunk again… and her trunk just flexed, her vision completely blurry with sneezy tears… she hoped Xavier would be able to finally get that sneeze out!

She had her eyes nearly closed... this was a good chance, hehehe... just a little peck... The dragon leaned down to the trunk that was in his face, just within reach, and gave a tiny little kiss to the septum, feeling the heat of her inflamed nose on his scales.  He thought he could probably help with that, too- two birds, one stone.  He very carefully blew a tiny jet of very cold air across her trunktip, hopefully irritating it enough to set off the bomb brewing in its depths.

Susie felt two things in her trunk, at first a gentle pressure… too gentle to do anything to tip the tickle over. She was just going to say something to Xavier when she felt that cold air blow across the tip of her trunk… and sure enough the itch in her nose got about a hundred times bigger… “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH…. HHHHHHHHEEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHH… HHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…” And with that, she exploded with a true Susie-style cold sneeze: wet, messy, and incredibly powerful. Her chest gave a final heave before she erupted: “HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” It was a wet and messy sneeze, ever for her, with a spluttery, powerful finish that left her panting. Her trunk finally calmed down just for her to realize… oh god… her trunk had been pointing right in Xavier’s face. “O-oh my god Xavier! I’m so, so sorry! I didn’t mean to spray you again… I… oh my god please forgive me I know my sneezes are so gross it’s just…. hey are we… are we going the right way…?”

Between the hot, thick mucus on his face and the force of the blast,  little spirals were swirling in Xavier's eyes as he started to head downwards, unable to control his flight.  They were almost there, but he seemed to be veering towards... a huge field of flowers.  Why did it have to be a huge field of flowers? The two crash landed, Xavier trying to recover before they hit and softening the blow- as well as the nice cushion of plants they landed on.  The two managed to avoid injuries, but when Xavier came up (in a huge puff of pollen) there were two bouquets of wildflowers sticking out of his nose...
"AA-AAA-AAAAAAAATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He violently sneezed one of his windy sneezes, blowing a bunch of the flowers away, scattering more pollen.  He barely even had time to try and hold back- allergens physically in the nose tend to do that.

Susie sucked in a shocked gasp of air… ohhhhhh dear… sure she wasn’t terribly allergic to flowers but… this many? And with a cold… oh this was going to get bad… “HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Susie exploded with another sneeze that blew flowers right out of the ground and drenched the surrounding earth… and she’d barely unleashed that one before she was gearing up for another, trunk scrunching up, her whole body tensing, her lungs filling with air, and then she… “RRRRRRRAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSCCCCCCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YAAASSSSSHOOOOOOOOOOOO! YAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AAASSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TTTTCCCCHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!: Oh god her trunk was so irritated… she was just rearing back and blasting out sneeze after sneeze, hoping to clear the violent itch from her nose… she hadn’t had a fit like this since the science building…

Xavier, being thrown around by Susie's sneezes, was trying desperately not to sneeze on her as he too fired off blast after blast, spitting fire, ice, acid, and huge gusts of wind  everywhere.  "H-H-HEERRRREEESHHHHH! h-hH-H--HHEEEETTCHHHHIIIUUUUUU! AH---AH------AHHHHHHSHZHHOOOOOOOOOOO! S-Susie we ha-h-ave to r-ruh... RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOO!" Before long, the two had sneezed away any trace of pollen, flowers, or other plants, and still they kept sneezing.  Xavier fell to his knees, tears streaming from his eyes as he sneezed into the ground before him again and again, splashing acid and fire over him and damaging his clothing.  His house wasn't far- first thing he was doing was hopping in the shower to get all this pollen off...!

Susie stood in a clearing of hundreds of feet, her and Xavier having razed all the nearby vegetation with a combination of elemental dragon sneezes and the elephantine power that erupted from Susie’s trunk. And yet it still tickled so bad… “HHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” She exploded again, noticing through bleary eyes that she’d hit Xavier… again. They were busy dodging each other’s sneezes as they could… luckily Susie’d avoided the worst of them, seeing as she was neither frozen solid nor flambeed. But she’d hit Xavier several times, and she thought she’d gotten caught from the side by a few of his sneezes… not a direct hit, but… “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-CCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! S-S-Saaahhhhh… AAAAAhhhhhhHHHHHH… Sorry! Hhhaahhhhhh… HAHHAHHHHHHHHHHH… HHHHHHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIISSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry again!” Susie apologized between sneezes, as she saw Xavier flying about in the fierce wind she kicked up with her sneeze. Oh god she needed her trunk to calm down but even with all the flowers blown away, the tickle still remained… “X-Xavier… aahhhhhHHhhahhhhhh… w-w-we n-need to get out of heehhhhhhhh… eeeeeeHHHHHHHHHHHHH… out of here! C-can y-you h-hold m-mmy… truuuuhhhhhhh… truuuhhhhhhhhhhh… UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUTTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” She really blasted out that one, hoping it would clear her itchy, scrunchy, sneezy trunk. Of course, she still couldn’t really tell where she was aiming once she was caught in a buildup, and she opened her eyes to find… “Saahhhhh… sahhhhhhhh… s-sorry again…”

Having burned out all the allergens in his nose and the area being clear of them now mostly thanks to Susie, Xavier was able to slowly make his way to her, bracing against her massive sneezes, and digging his claws into the ground until he had the magnificent thing in his hands, squeezing it tightly.  "G-gotcha! -SNIFF- Oh... O-oh, your blouse, I'm so sorry..." He felt bad, but he was also transfixed by the sight of her bra-clad breast hanging out on the left side, her blouse having been lightly misted with acid from one of his sneezes in the melee.  He kept his grip firm, and politely averted his eyes.  "L-let's get to my house- we can get in a nice h-hot bath, and just... get all this shit off of us.  ...Um... T-together...?" He blushed again, looking up at her hopefully.  "If... If you want... Its a big b-bath..."

Well! For all their sneezes, at least something in this night was going right… “Y-y-yeeahh… that… oh that sounds great… just… just keep squeezing my tr-trunk okay? I still feel the sneeze in there t-tickling… and as soon as you take y-your hand awaahhhhhh… ahhhhhhh… away… I know it’s gonna come out. But uhhhh… as for that b-bath… well…” she nodded at her blouse, “You’ve seen an awful l-lot of m-mehhhhhh… of me, so… when we take that b-bath together… I’m gonna get to s-see a lot of y-you too, right…?”

He turned a deep reddish-purple and smiled, nodding eagerly.  Squeezing her extra-tight, he led her literally by the nose up the slope of the hill, to some very well-hidden steps carved into the mountainside.  "My house is way up there... it's kinda... Asian-y.  My family came from eastern dragons..." He led her cautiously, knowing she didn't have wings if she fell, until they had reached the top.  It was indeed a 'kinda Asian-y' house, if someone with no knowledge of his own family's culture were to describe it, with a little stone garden and everything, tucked away in the mountains.  "Okay um... you should sneeze out here, toward the slope of the mountain, not toward my house."

“Wh-what… y-y-you worried I’ll… aaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHH… AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH… I’ll bl-blow your h-house down…? AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…” And with that she did indeed turn away from the house to unleash another colossal “AAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAEEEEEEESSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAASSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!” Oh god she was still so sneezy. This happened some times with her cold sneezes, a trembling itch that never seemed to go away. Once it was activated she just had to sneeze it out. “Wh-why d-don’t you… why don’t you… g-go start that baaahhhhhh… baaaaaahhhhhhhhh… BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!” She called over her shoulder to Xavier, still sneezing. “that bath! I g-gotta j-just… sn-sneeze it out… uhhhhh… UUHHHHHhhhhhh… until m-my trunk stops tihhh… t-t-tiihhhhhhhh… tickling… WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!” She screamed out another enormous elephantine sneeze, an immense rush of wind leaving her trunk. In the moment of nasal clarity she had, she glanced back at his house, which was quite lovely, and she couldn’t help but think that yes, it was definitely a good thing that she was sneezing away from the house. Although she worried about what would happen if she had to sneeze inside. At home her bedroom was reinforced, fully prepared for sneezes of her magnitude. But she knew that once her cold sneezes started, they didn’t let up for long… she certainly hoped that home of Xavier’s was prepared for the power in her trunk… or at least that she could hold off her sneezes long enough to get that bath… and with that thought, she spun around just in time to belt out another “AAAAAAAATTTTTCCCCCHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO” that bent her at the waist, causing her to stick out her lovely full rear, making it even more noticeable that usual… “Uh… unless y-you’d ra-rather w-watch me sn-sneeze… ha-ha” she said, laughingly… or as laughingly as one could manage when one’s trunk was caught in a sneezing fit that had enough force to take out a house or two, although, luckily, not a mountain!

"Um, well, it's... It's an outdoor bath... we can just h-head around back... and I w-wouldn't mind... just watching..." He fiddled with his claws for a bit, and then swallowed and headed towards her, feeling himself finally able to give in to arousal for the first time in the evening- they were all alone up here by themselves, no one around.  He came up behind her during her sneezing fit, wrapping his arms around her belly, giving her a hug and rubbing her back comfortingly.  He let his hands slide down to her hips, and then brazenly, to her jean-clad rear, giving it a big squeeze.  "We could e-even get in our 'bathing suits' right here..."
His hand moved over the large expanse of her butt, feeling the supple yet firm flesh beneath that came from her extra bit of weight, letting his claws dig in a bit as he shivered, leaning into her and gasping audibly.

“Ooooohhh, w-well… ihh… if you w-want… I-I feel like I’ve got a l-lot of sneezes to… to go… speaking… speaking of… which…. WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAATTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO! Whew!” She blasted out again, causing her rear to fly backward again, pushing back against Xavier’s claws, enjoying the feeling of his hands all over her body. And that bit about the bathing suits sounded quite appealing… but… “X-Xav… I would l-love to get into my b-bathing suit but… but aaaaaahhhhhHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO! But I don’t think I can h-hold back my sneezes l-long enough to get my cl-clothes off without blowing them—or you—ahhhhhh… ahhhhh… away! AAAAATTTTTCCHHHHOOOOOOO! Damn cold! It’s really settling in my n-nose now… god it just makes my trunk tickle and tickle, you know? I feel like I’ll never get the itch ou… out…. AAAAAAAHHHHHSSSSSHHHHOOOOOO! sniff! So, uh… you mind helping me hold back while I slip out of these j-jeans?”

His response was a low growl, as his slit pupils dilated and a noticeable bulge started to push out the crotch of his slacks. Tentatively, he came around the the front of her, breathing harshly through his nose as he tried to remain calm, and took her twitching, irritated trunk in his hands again, squeezing it shut and giving her nostrils a little light kiss, as he had in-flight.  "I w-wouldn't mind that at all, by all means..."

The itch in her nose temporarily quelled, Susie got to work stripping out of her jeans, wriggling to get them over the wide expanse of her hips, her ass wobbling a bit as it escaped the confines of her rather tight jeans. And… feeling bold, she slipped out of her panties as well… “Might as well go f-full ah, bating suit, right?” And with that she unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off of her arms, revealing her large, bouncing tits, heavy inside her bra. “So… you think you can h-hold off my sn-sn-sneezes with… ahhhhh…. with one hand and t-t-take off my bra w-w-w-wiiihhhhhhhhh… oh geez still tickles… with the other?” She asked with a wink. “And uh, once you do… it’s your turn for the bathing suit,” she said, eyes beginning to rove greedily over his form, almost wishing he’d turn around so she could get another glimpse of that bubble butt. Well, if this evening was headed where she was pretty sure it was, she was going to be getting all the glimpses she could want…

He nodded, excited now... filling up more in the front... "I think I can d-do it... I'll have to get uh... kind of close... let me see..." Keeping one hand firmly around her trunk, he sidled up to her, wrapping around her side as best he could, groaning and whining a bit when his stiffening member pushed up against her bare thigh- how he wanted to take his hand and caress those beautiful thighs... to move up into that secret place between them, and touch the soft lips... but he held himself back and reached up behind her, fiddling with the bra's clip.  He managed to get one finger on each side, and pinched it together until it popped open, her chest springing free- "Nnnhhff, J-jeez Suzie, you are quite good at teasing me... you sexy lady you... going crazy here...!" He touched one shoulder, pulling down the strap of her bra, and then ran back around to the other side, unhitching the other strap.  Finally, it was off, and he gazed in awe at her full, naked breasts... unfortunately, he slacked off, and his grip loosened a bit, her trunk sliding out of his nerveless hand as his eyes went wide.  "B-beautiful... you are so..."

Susie let a soft moan escape her lips as she felt Xavier’s hardness press against her thigh, and smiled at his dexterity as her bra fell off, revealing her full breasts. But just as she was about to tell Xavier to strip for her, she felt her trunk… suddenly get… itchier… “O-oh X-Xavier m-m-my trunk… my… aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-TTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!” Susie erupted with a colossal sneeze all the more powerful for being held back, and of course, she couldn’t help but aim that sneeze… right at Xavier! “Ssuuuhhhh… suuuhhhhhhhh… sorry again!” she squeaked out, even as her eyes began to close in anticipation of yet another round of her endless sneezing fit...

He was blown back by the sneeze, but caught himself in midair with his wings, moving back forwards towards her.  "Hey, Susie! The view's great up here- why don't you squeeze that sneeze and take a peek at this?" And with that, he started to do... a mid-air striptease.  First came the shirt, which he simply RIPPED off, revealing well-toned and sleek muscles, a nicely defined belly and chest, and beautiful back muscles as he turned around, showing off his flapping wings and that tight rear end of his.  He started to slowly slide his pants off, making sure to waggle his rear at her with his tail way out of the way.  His boxers were being slid down with the pants, revealing his big, blue, finely-scaled ass.  He not only shook it back and forth, but he smacked it as well, slowly descending towards the elephant...

Susie was rearing back for another colossal sneeze just as she saw Xavier rip his shirt off… which effectively distracted her from her nose. Half-consciously, she tucked her trunk firmly between her naked torso and one powerful arm, the squeeze keeping the sneezes at bay long enough for her to savor every piece of Xavier’s little strip-tease. For once, her voice was distorted not with sneeze but with arousal… “Well, well… I must say I enjoyed that… but ah, what else can he do?” She smiled, flirting with him as he got close enough to grab out of the air. As soon as he was within reach, she grabbed him with one arm, her trunk still tucked beneath her other arm, and pressed his front to hers, reaching behind to give that toned ass a nice firm squeeze. She rubbed her crotch against his just once, letting him feel the wetness that was beginning to gather between her powerful thighs. And then, she stood back, smirked at him and said, in her best faux-innocent flirt, “So, uh, you ready for that bath…?”

"Y-yes please..." He felt himself come to his fullest hardness, which must have been a surprise for Susie as the large organ twitched against her nethers, his genitals surprisingly large and thick for one his size...  it almost looked angry from the teasing, veins twitching and throbbing, shaft achingly red... he moaned quite loudly, his inhibitions thrown out the window as she rubbed her moist, hot nether lips against his cock, trembling and shutting his eyes as he grabbed her breasts, leaning his head against her.  "S-Suuusiie.... oh my g-god, don't... d-do that... Th-the bath... yes, the bath will -gulp- do you good, it'll get you all sorted out and... nn-nnfhh..." He kicked his feet a bit , realizing she was still holding him just off the ground.  "Um... o-okay you can carry me... it's around b-back..." He pointed at the corner of his house, where steam was rising and some soft watery noises could be heard.

Susie grinned and released her trunk, seemingly shocked out of the sneezes for the moment, so she could carry her little dragon with both arms. Although… her little dragon’s, ahem, little dragon wasn’t so little. She closed her eyes, barely willing herself not to take another peek at his engorged cock. It was, to put it simply, massive, all the more massive for the slender frame from which it jutted, long and thick and… she squeezed her thighs together as she got wetter and wetter… oh man, at first she couldn’t wait for this bath to start, but now she could hardly wait for it to be over. Gingerly, she slid into the bath, gleefully half-tossing Xavier in with her. She beamed at him, and hardly waited for him to adjust to being in the water before she dove in for a kiss.

"Mmph!" Both splashing about in the chest-high water, and being pounced on by an amorous elephant, caused Xavier to slip a bit beneath the surface, huge breasts weighing him down, strong legs and arms pinning him as he was aggressively kissed.  She was inflaming his passions, and he threw his arms around her neck and kissed her right back, nudging her trunk out of the way to access her mouth.  Although kissing her trunk... that would be very nice, too.  Mm.  And now they were together, in the bath- all slippery, and wet... "W-wait, Susie... we should... a-actually get cleaned, too... as much as I want to... y-you know... I think the bath will do your trunk good." Pollen was coming off them in waves, discoloring the bath water immediately around them as it was cleaned from their quite dirty at this point forms.  "I... I could wash your trunk for you? M-make sure none of those sneezes slip out, hehe, hot as they are.  W-wait, did... I say that... out...?"

“H-hot? Reeeeaaallly…” Susie said, taken aback and first, but, upon a half-second’s reflection, rubbing her palms together deviously. “Well, well, I knew you were enjoying touching my trunk, I just didn’t know how much,” Susie said, a rich, low tone to her voice as she raised the powerful appendage from the water, curling it around Xavier. “By all means… you can certainly wash my trunk!” This was an interesting turn of events. So Xavier was aroused by her sneezes. Well, she couldn’t say that she found his… unimpressive. Xavier kept it well hidden, but when he sneezed, all of his raw dragon-power was completely on display. And odd as it was, it was somehow exciting, the possibility of danger whenever he got a tickle up his nose. Susie’s thighs were pressing together practically of their own volition now. Her thoughts kept slipping to Xavier’s very large member, how it would feel buried inside her wet and welcoming hole… but before they got to that, Susie had quite a bit of teasing to do. “And while you wash my trunk, my little dragon, you can tell me exactly what you find ‘hot’ about my little trunk tickles… and ahhhhh… b-by the w-way… you’d b-better clean it quick ‘cause… I am st-starting to feel the t-tickle… again…”

He stopped slowly squeezing his sizable testicles under the water and let out a little spurt of pre as she spoke and wrapped her trunk around his shoulders, moving his little claws onto the lovely organ and submerging it for a moment before rubbing his hands all up and down the soft, squirmy thing- ending with him cupping the pink tip gently in both palms, watching her nostrils twitch and flare.  "M-maybe a little... tongue bath..." He brought it to his lips, kissing and lightly suckling on one large nare, his tongue snaking out to slurp her septum and probe slightly into one nostril, drawing the trunk in for a deep kiss.  When he let his lips leave, He spoke up.  "I guess... for me... it's this amazing thing.  You have this great big strong trunk... and normally it's under your tight control...!" He squeezed around the middle, taking care not to use too much force.  "But just a little bug gets in it, and suddenly... you can't help it.  You're leaking, you're dripping... and every now and again, you violently expel a lot of thick fluid, and maybe it causes you some troubles-- I guess it uhm..." He poked at her trunk and looked shyly down at the water.  "I guess it kind of reminds me of my ejaculation... it's... I dunno.  It's weird... And seeing you so helpless... it's like seeing you at your most vulnerable, and it's beautiful..."

“ooooh…” Susie sighed, as she felt his tongue sliding around at the ticklish tip of her nose. “R-really… reminds you of orgasm, huh… I can get with that. And will you be expelling a lot of thick fluid too, do you think…?” She all but grinned as she teased Xavier with her words, which somewhat hid how aroused she’d been by his description. Who knew sneezing could be so sexy? And speaking of which… that little trunk bath, for all it had felt good, had set off the little spike of irritation in Susie’s nose… she was growing towards another of her destructive, powerful sneezes. “D-do you want to kn-know what I th-think of… ahhhhhhh… of y-your sneezes too…?”

He felt his glans break the surface of the water, a deep slit topping the broad object as it peeked out.  "Y-yes, that'd be ... ni-nice...?" he sniffled.  That was weird... he was starting to feel an insistent little itch in the back of his nose.  Almost... congestion.  Huh.  Oh well, he didn't think much of it.  Feeling that trunk start to tremble in desperate sneezy waves was bringing him almost to a point that he couldn't bear- he felt like his dick was just going to get so hard it would burst.
He let one hand wander from her trunk, clutching at one of her breasts instead- hefting it under the water and letting his palm slide across it.  "S-sorry, I just... c-can't keep my hands off you any more. I have to touch you..." He scooted a bit closer as well, leaning into her side.

Susie felt electricity jolt through her as she saw the head of Xavier’s huge dick popping out above the water. So, he was getting very excited indeed… And the same electricity felt like it flew through her twice when his hand groped her breast… oh god all she wanted was her mouth against Xavier’s, his hands on every part of her. She was so wound up she barely noticed that his hands had left her trunk, she was so focused on continuing their sneezy game of teasing… “W-well… I love your sneezes… t-to be honest… shhhhhh… you keep all of that p-p-power u-under wraps all the t-time and… your sneezes are s-s-so damn powerful, they’re even… even as big as m-m-mine… so much p-power in such a l-little package…” and she gave a sneezy chuckle, as she ran one finger slowly up Xavier’s not-very-little package, flicking the head ever so slightly at the top… “it’s amazing to s-s-s-see you… hhaaahhhhhhh… see you… aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh… l-let g-go…”

He felt like there was fire inside him- figuratively , this time.  He couldn't even respond right away, he just had to lean back and pant- his whole body felt like a tight, coiled spring- he had never been this turned on before.  It was a curious sensation... his dick was pumping constantly now, a little clear-ish stream of pre flowing out of his heavy slit, which was now parted- Xavier squeezed Susie's breast harder, trying to restrain himself but having difficulty, and moved in even closer, just pressing his body against hers, letting his penis throb wonderfully against her rounded belly, poking up just between her tits-- he wanted to lose himself in her, to melt into her and be one.  He imagined what it would feel like to slide his sore pole into that wet slot, and nearly cried out.  Eventually he recovered his reason, and spoke- "S-Susie, are you... ahhahhh... are you going to sneeze...? S-sneeze... sneezy Susie, heheh... mmmnn..." He ended with another long, sensual kiss, cupping the elephant's cheeks.  Whispering to her now, he continued, "I think I might have one coming, too... but it's a ways off, for now... I can show you just how 'little' my package is..."

“I… ahhh… I a-am feeling sn-sn-sn-sn-sneezy…” Susie panted. She did need to sneeze, and she was half-afraid of blowing Xavier away again, as uncontrollable as her trunk tended to be. But she couldn’t keep her eyes off of his thick hardness, couldn’t help imagining how far up her pussy his long thick cock would reach, how full of him she would be… And then…. she imagined him… trying to hold back one of his colossal explosions long enough to finish fucking her… oh she was soaking wet now, and she couldn’t help it, she grabbed his hand and thrust it against her wet sex… “B-but I’m pr-pretty h-horny too… you wanna… s-see…hhhhuuuuhhhhHHHHhhhhh… see where I l-lose… l-l-lose c-control… f-f-f… faahhhhhhh… aaaaaahhaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHH… see where I lose control first?”
And she couldn’t help it, she just had to reach back and press her hands into his firm, round asscheeks, feeling his surprisingly full hips, squeezing that bubble butt. It was all she could do to keep from pressing his body to hers, though they were so close, it would barely take any movement at all...

He flexed his hand, pushing his clawed digits into her- very careful not to cut.  "M-my g--- you're so... th-thick... oh my god what a great big --- I uh, I mean that in the best possible way, of course.  Oh it's so ... squishy..." and as much as his brain was telling him to just fuck her silly right there, there was something he wanted to do first.  "C-cmon, upsie-daisy..." He lifted and pushed her out onto the side of the bath, onto a nice fluffy towel.  "I have to see this, Susie.  I want to see all of --sniff-- all of you..." And once she was clear, he cast his gaze down between her thick thighs to that gorgeously full sex.  He would, indeed, like to see which she lost control of first, but he needed some help- after all, he was ready to burst at any second.  So he let his fingers press into her fleshy thighs, and kissed his way into her groin, putting his lips against her, kissing the soaked lips and extending his tongue in a slow, long slurp.

“ooooohhh l-l-ladies and gehhhhh… oohh… gentleman… h-h-he does… he does it… ahhhhh… does it ahhhhhhhhhh… all…” Susie wasn’t sure if she was moaning from the tickle in her trunk or from Xavier’s excellent ministrations with his tongue. Susie felt her thighs start to squeeze together, almost covering Xavier’s head in the press of her thick thighs. Her trunk was beginning to curl up, her nostrils flaring and flexing, her trunk filling up with thick congestion. Her trunk gave a few scrunches, even as she felt waves of pleasure emanating from her pussy, from her clitoris that his tongue breached ever so gently… and the race was on! But she gave into the sensations in her pussy or her trunk, she needed… she wanted… “X-xavier… th-this is amazing but… she reached her hands down to his horns, used the horns as leverage to wrench up his head, stare deep into his eyes… “Get inside me. Now.

"Ah... Y-yes ma'am...!" he sputtered, face covered in her juices as he clambered up, He let his hands rest on her big, soft breasts, fingers playing with the puffy nipples they found there, squeezing and lightly rolling and tugging just a bit.  He let her magnificent boobs build his pleasure back up to its height, gasping for breath and ignoring that nagging little tickle forming in the depths of his nose, Instead, he focused on her waving trunk, trying to position himself so it would smack into his rod a few times before he could get ready, giggling a bit as his girth wobbled back and forth from the impacts.  Then finally, balls hanging beneath him like a sack of oranges, he rubbed the fat cockhead against Susie's sopping wet, oh-so-ready for him entrance, and started to press in.  They gasped simultaneously as he popped through, gliding in so easily they were both startled when he was all the way in, stretching her apart, filling her up.  And she was squeezing him, his face a huge grin of joy, mouth hanging open as he squeezed her chest, pulling himself in closer to give her a hug as he buried himself in her.  His shaft into her pussy, his face into her breasts, his toned stomach pressing against her round belly- they were one.

Susie cried out as he entered her, her whole body full of sensation, her pussy tingling as her trunk twitched and shook. Her hips began to move, almost involuntarily, as she reached her hands around to Xavier’s ass, pressing him even farther into her as her hips began to undulate, her face going slack, through whether it was from the sneeze rapidly building in her trunk or from sheer pleasure she could barely determine. She was gasping, her trunk prepared for another cataclysm, leaves beginning to fall from nearby trees, the surface of the water they’d just exited flowing in waves timed to her inhales and exhales. “Oh… y-you’re so b-big, Xav… I’m so… so full…” she sighed breathily. She felt him slide out and give a long, aching thrust back in, her hips snapping up to meet his as they began to fall into a rhythm… “oh! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH… OH!” Susie was crying out in pleasure as much as she was hitching towards an eruption… and yet she kept sucking in air, kept asking Xavier… “m-more… more… please… harder…”

He did as she bade, getting a firmer grip and thrusting into her with the full force of his core muscles, slamming himself into her.  He couldn't have stopped even if he wanted to- he was so into the action now, into the heat of her, her scent, her twitching, itching trunk... his own itching, scrunching muzzle-- wait, what? W-was he...? Oh, he hadn't even noticed but now it itched, it itched so fiercely! Perhaps he'd caught her cold, or maybe it was just the pollen-soaked water getting to him, but he had to sneeze quite urgently... he flared his nostrils as he closed his eyes, face scrunching up in concentration as he continued to build a rhythm down below, now slapping into her with such force he could feel his balls hitting her after each pass, giving them each an extra little thrill.  His shaft was just barely bumping her cervix, filling her completely.  He was crying out, mostly with need and the pleasurable surges pulsing through his lower body, his aching cock swelling and stiffening as it approached a truly massive release- but also interspersed were little gasps for air... "Ah... AHHhhooh--HHOh S-SUSIE! Ah... HH-hah... AHHNNHhh!" He was becoming quite vocal, for such a shy little dragon...

Oh god… her trunk itched so much, it had a complete life of its own, as out of control as her hips as Xavier slammed into her again and again and again… she felt herself slipping away, felt the pleasure in her body build and build to a crescendo, she squeezed Xavier’s ass, and then, reached up and slowly, gently careessed his wings just as she fell under the tide of her arousal, coming with a cry… “Xavier! Oh!” But even as the waves of pleasured continued the tickle… in her trunk… was still growing… blazing… and she wasn’t even trying to hold back anymore… she just barely had the presence of mind to aim her trunk somewhere, anywhere but right at Xavier as she erupted:

“KKKKKAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Another incredibly wet and messy sneeze, with a furious gust of wind… she almost came again from the combined sensation of relief in her trunk and Xavier, still pounding away, still filling her up so good…

Filling her up was exactly what was on the dragon's mind as she sneezed.  With her entire vagina clamping down on him and the extra tightness in her whole body from the sneeze, he would have had to be made of steel to hold out.  Perhaps due to some sympathetic urge, he also released a mighty sneeze at this point- over her shoulder, she felt a heat as he let out a huge "H-HA-hhh-HHAAAHHHHHCHHHHHRRRRSHHHHOOO!" but an even hotter sensation was within her as he plunged into her pussy one more time, his nuts constricting as they pumped a hot, spraying load up Xavier's large cock, erupting all over Susie's insides as he came, giving a loud  moan and falling limply onto his larger partner, her plush form cushioning the fall as he helplessly emptied himself into her.  "A-ah... Ah.. h-ah..." it was almost as Susie had fantasized, and it ended with them both collapsed against each other, panting and sniffling...

Susie was dimly aware, somewhere off in the most distant part of her mind, of a few things: 1) She’d sneezed… hugely… somewhere. 2) There was still a tickle lurking in her trunk. 3) She came at least twice (and the second one DEFINITELY wasn’t right when Xavier sneezed…), 4) somewhere in the distance, there was probably a festival square that was still on fire. But mostly she was just aware of a good, heavy pressure across her body, how wrung out and warm she felt, and the fact that she definitely felt a LOT more than friendship for her little dragon. She raised her head weakly to joke, “So… w-was that good for… hhh-hiiiihhhh…” she sucked in a quick breath on a catch of irritation, her chest rising and Xavier rising along with it for just a second until it calmly released. “Heeehhhhhhh… was it good for you, Xavy?”

The dragon was blissfully rubbing his irritated nose against the nub of her nipple, both hands wrapped around her breast as he hummed and sighed, just barely starting to pull out of her as his cock softened enough to be released.  He gave her a kiss and a lick there as well, teasing the pretty pink things he'd ignored during their little romp, and countered with, "I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.  What?" continuing to lavish attention upon her, working out the last dregs of his lust.  Xavier just continued to lay there and gently squeeze and rub her, enjoying the sensation of his now-more-than-a-friend's soft body.  "Gosh, but you sure can sneeze, Susie... among other things... heheh... Um, actually, I think that you may have -s-sniff- given me your cold."

God help her, all Susie could think was… you mean I get to see more of those sneezes? Of course, that probably didn’t bode terribly well for the structural integrity of Xavier’s house. But still… “Xav, come up here…” Susie said, and with that she grabbed him by the horns and gently tugged so he’d know to come up to her mouth for a few warm, wet, lazy kisses. Or more than a few. In fact, she got so lost in the feeling of kissing Xavier that she almost wanted to go for a round two, but… no. “Listen, I sn-snehhhhhhh…. sneezed on you so many times, and they’re so meehhhhhh… oooh, still tickles… so messy… you’re definitely catching my c-cold. So, uh… what are an e-elephant who sneezes hurricanes… and a dr-dragon who sneezes f-fire, ice, wind, lightning, and acid g-going to d-do with colds?” Susie looked up, guileless with her eyes but with her hands… she gave Xavier’s ass a nice firm smack and reached between them to ever so gently touch his oversensitive cock. “Y-you have a-any ideas?”

"H-hnnhh..." he wanted to stay buried between her big bouncy bosoms, but also enjoyed the kisses... although he did start to stray toward kissing her trunk rather than her lips after a while.  And when she started to grope him again, well... "Is laying in bed together for a week an option? We can just... y'know... all day... ehehheheh... my house does have some interior protections against elemental damage, but- oh.  The roof is on fire."  She couldn't see from her angle, so he leaned backwards until they both tumbled back into the warm waters, and he flipped so she was on top- thus giving him access to HER prodigious rear end, which he attacked with reckless abandon.  "Heheh... my tuuurn... -sniffle- Hh-hehh... ooh, remind me t-to give you a nice rubdown later, a good deep massage... s-so I can get my hands all o-over y-yeh... -sniff- you.  Again." He dug in and kneaded her cheeks, disregarding the fire for now- the inside wouldn't burn, so he had plenty of time.  He spread and released her bum until both sides clapped together, her pussy exposed to the air for a moment before the 'SMACK!', and giggled again.

“ooooh, yeah… so ah… when the little dragon’s ready for round two, you want me like this? Spread out on top of you, riding that monster dick of yours? I’ll have to make sure I aim my trunk r-right if I h-have to sn-sneeze… speeeeeaahhhhhhh… sp-speaking w-whiiiiiiihhhhhhh… which… I g-gotta… sorry…” and with that, she turned around and gave another enormous sneeze “WWWWWWWWAAAAAAATTTTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” that blew the roof clean off. She watched it soar away, too blissed-out to care. Xavier’s hands had never left her body, and she leaned into his touch as she sighed. “So uh, I owe you a new roof but ah… on the bright side it’s not on fire anymore…” Susie began to rub her hands over his body as well, feeling his firm muscle, the shining scales… “And yeah, I could stay in bed for a week with you juuuuuuuuuuuuuust fine.” She smiled lazily, before palming his cock again. “Plus, I still haven’t gotten this thing in my mouth.” She smirked down at him, eager for his reaction, licking her lips before she added “Or gotten my trunk around it…”

It stirred, at that thought.  "T-trunk...? Oh... oh m-my... I don't know if I could handle that..." In fact, it did more than stir- it started to rise up, proud and full, ready for a second round if one were offered.  "Y-you know, there's lots of stuff we didn't do yet... we've got time.  It's not li-hi-hiii... HIIiiiiIII...!" The itch in his nose started to amplify, until he was scrubbing his flaring, moist nostrils, fighting a losing battle against a swiftly growing sneeze.  "H-hH-HIIIIIIIIIITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRBLRBLRBLRBLRBLR!" He dunked his head underwater, boiling it and making a huge cloud of steam burst off the surface as flames shot from his muzzle once again.  "S-sniff... oh god, I hope being sick doesn't make me sneeze fire more often... That's like three times in a row!"

Susie grinned. Aaaaaand her plan had worked, looks like round two was a-go! Whereas it looked like the bath was… done for. “I mean… I would just be h-h-heartbroken i-if that w-were the c-c-c-case…” Susie said, the irony clear even with her voice full of oncoming sneeze. Xavier’s fire sneezes were pretty impressive. Although she still hadn’t really seen him do one of his lightning sneezes… that must be pretty interesting. “D-don’t w-worry Xav… I’ll still l-love y-you no-no-no matter h-how you sneeehhhhhh…. sneeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” And that’s when Susie realized that the steam from the newly-evaporated bath had gotten up her nose. Geez. She was always like this when she got a cold, just about anything could set her off. She stood up so she could avoid spraying Xavier or his house, gave one colossal gasp of air and just hauled off with a monster “HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLAASSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!” It was one of her extra slimy ones, flying off into the woods behind Xavier’s house, felling a few trees and coating some others. “H-hey,” she said, turning to Xavier in the aftermath with curious eyes… “So, uh, when I sneezed on you all those times… you weren’t… were you enjoying that?” She narrowed her eyes at him, even as she walked towards his house, motioning for him to follow.

"Uh.. W-well... KIIIIITTCHHHHHHHHXXXXXXXXXXXXX!" Suddenly, like lightning one might say, the dragon sneezed, a bright arc of blue electricity blasting onto the flagstones and scorching one.  "... Oops.  Um.  K-kinda.  Sorry, those ones are so quick, I never feel them coming..." When he sneezed, his wings had shot out, his left leg had stomped the ground, and his tail had raised.  It was pretty cute to see... "-ahem- L-like I said, it's sort of like an orgasm from my point of view, so... being covered in your discharge... from such a big, pretty trunk..." He took it in both hands, stroking up and down the length after padding over to her- "It's... not bad at all..." He gave it a kiss, starting to essentially make out with her trunk, pushing his serpentine tongue deeper and deeper as he suckled on the spongy nares.

“S-so,” Susie said, as she felt Xavier licking and sucking at her trunk. “You DID enjoy it! S-so why’d you let me feel so bad about it then, h-h-huh?” And she felt his tongue deeper into her trunk. “B-b-be c-careful… y-you wanna b-be on the re-re-receiving end of annaahhhhhhhhhh… ooooh… another one…. ‘c-c-cause you’re tiihhhhhhhhh… IIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… re-really tickling me… meeehhhhhhhh… EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… EEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…” Oh boy all that attention to her trunk was really starting up a sneeze. And Susie felt her nose filling again with congestion… whoo, this was gonna be a really messy sneeze… “I-If you d-don’t wanna g-get sp-sp-sprayed… m-m-move n-now… HHHHEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…”

In response, he coiled his thick, muscled tail around her leg, moving the silky scales up her skin until the tip was just barely touching her groin, wrapped his arms around her waist, and took a little nibbling bite of one nostril, tugging it wide open with a swift movement of his head.  He was welcoming that warm, wet deluge all over his chest, his member pressing up against her pussy now as he slowly rocked back and forth, back and forth... "N-hh-hah... Susie, would you do me the honor... of unloading that stuffy trunk all over a little pervy dragon? He and his 'friend' would really..." He let himself twitch upwards again, giving her a little smack downstairs.  "...appreciate it." Looking up at her desperate expression, he felt a little runner of snot drip from his right nostril, and smiled.

“HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSPPPPPPP PPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSH SHSSHSHSHSHSHSHHHH…” Susie erupted with a deluge of wind and wetness and just tons of mess. She couldn’t have helped it even if she wanted to but, knowing he could take it—knowing how much he wanted it—she blew out as hard as she could, keeping the spray going and going and going, and the thick slimy snot covered her little pervy dragon as Susie blasted all the force out of her trunk that she could muster, all the while feeling that big cock up against her sex, pressing and teasing… she couldn’t wait to have that thing inside her again. Panting, she sighed, “Whew. Didja have fun down there? ‘Cause you know, you might be a pervy little dragon but I’m a big pervy elephant, so you might want to watch out…” And the wheels in Susie’s head started turning, trying to figure out how she could get back at her little dragon… and his nose.

By now, Xavier was actively struggling not to just blow his load all over the rocks behind Susie's butt.  His head was down and he was panting, if she moved he would fall over.  His deep, gasping breaths and his total focus on keeping his dragon slayer under control, he couldn't be expected to notice the mucus dripping from his own nose- hell, it was indistinguishable from the profuse amount that was sliding off of him now! Susie was actually the one to notice- when his heated, needy breathing started to become a deep thrumming, his chest pushing out with each. "Hh-hahh... Hhaaahh... HhhhHRRUUUUUHHH... HhhhhuUUUUUUUUUUUHhhrrrRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHhhh.. .!"

Susie looked down, simultaneously amused and aroused. Well, well, she hadn’t expected to get her wish so quickly! But here was her little dragon, covered in the spray and wetness and mess from her massive release, building towards a release of his own. And then she spied his leaking cock and realized that he was building towards two releases. And she couldn’t very well have that, not before she got to ride him straight into another mind-blowing orgasm. Well… time for some fun. She grinned evilly as she took her fingers and pressed them against Xavier’s snout, hard. “Ah-ah-ah… not so fast, little dragon. You look like you’re about to lose control.” she said, very deliberately edging her body away from his, so that their only connection was her fingers on his nose. “And you don’t get to lose control until I say so, alright?” And slowly, painfully slowly, she began to rub slow soothing circles around Xavier’s nostrils, slowly, slowly watching as they started to relax, at which point she’d suddenly stop rubbing just long enough to watch the itch grow again. “Which way to your bedroom, little dragon?” She called still playing with his nose...

"Hh-hEh--EHHNnn-- oh g-god you're e-evi---IIIHH---nnnkkgh...! S-straight through thuh-huh... the-huuuuhhhh...... -gulp- h-hole and to the riahhhghht..." He felt his cock leap as the tension on it was released, jumping up to slap his belly before standing straight and proud, fully erect and hard as a rock.  It was thick, and a deep red all the way up to its half-foreskin-covered glans, which managed to be even broader than most of the shaft, with a deep, wide slit that promised a shower of hot cum if it were allowed to erupt.  Beneath it hung a black sack that looked weighted down by two small oranges, tugging it taut as they dangled.  The entire color scheme was in sharp contrast to the dragon's overall blue theme- the scales on his belly a lighter shade, but still reminiscent of the sky.  As he started to walk with her, being led literally by the nose, his package swayed and flopped back and forth, although due to its stiffness it stayed relatively close to him, so there was no risk of brushing that soft, round belly... those tantalizing thighs... that scrumptious ass... "Su-Susie I r-reh-really gotta s-sneehhh--hh-hheeeehhzeee... I k-keep getting distracted..."

“Well, Xavier, I’m sure that I can hold your attention,” Susie said, smiling, still keeping Xavier’s nose on edge, even as she saw his prick was still stiff and leaking. Without taking her finger from his nose, still walking backwards towards his bedroom, she slowly began to shimmy her shoulders, forward and back, forward and back, making her huge, round tits sway to and fro, slowly at first. The round jiggly flesh was gray, of course, as was the rest of her body. They were wide, heavy expanses of sweet, soft skin, with large areola capped off with the perfect round pink nub. Those nubs were bouncing in all directions as Susie kept up her little shimmy, stopping only when she saw Xavier’s cock strain… “Ah-ah-ah, not yet, okay? I wanna wait till I’ve got you inside me. You can hold out for me a little longer yeah?” She unfurled her long, massive trunk. It was wide enough at its base to cover half her face, and didn’t seem to narrow as it continued from her face down past her breasts, only narrowing to that small oh-so-sensitive tip as it hung down past her crotch, dangling halfway to her knees—not unlike Xavier’s own, ah, “trunk”. Susie had always been proud of her trunk, exceptionally large and powerful even for an elephant. Of course, that meant an exceptionally powerful release when her trunk was full of itchy irritation… but that had unexpectedly turned into a spectacular source of fun for her and Xavier. Speaking of which… “O-oh… I got a little t-t-tickle in my tr-trunk. It’s just a little one n-now but I know it’ll gr-grow…” She kept rubbing Xavier’s nostrils, still walking backwards, casting her head over her shoulder from time to time, wandering towards the bed. “S-so… tuuhhhhhh… tell me Xavier… h-how does your nose f-feel… how’s that sneeze brewing in there? D-Does it feel like a b-big one?” She could help a slight roll of her crotch as it escaped her lips, her pussy beginning to flood with wetness again. Wow, this teasing was turning her on even more than expected! She gave another quick peek at Xavier’s beautiful hardness, even more excited to get that stiff prick back into her wet and needy hole…

Muscles contracting involuntarily, Xavier's one eyed beast spat a small stream of clear pre onto Susie's swaying tits, then another onto her trunk, just barely missing the tip as she mercilessly teased him.  "Ah-- S-sorry... I'm nn-hh R-really trying to h-hold this s-snee-sneehhehhheeze in, it's going to be a w-wet one, I can feel it." He snuffled more and tried to push against her pinching fingers, wanting more relief than she was letting him have.  Susie simply stepped back farther, chuckling.  "Eeeevilllll... I ha-have acquired an evil g-girlfrehh... g-girlfreehhahhh... H-nnn... p-please, just a little s-sneeze? It itches so much..." They were walking through the interior now, treated wood and stone mostly, a long hallway at the end of which lay the dragon's den.  He thought he was forgetting something, but... what was it? He couldn't think through this haze in his mind right now... "Ih-hiiits gonna geh e-everywhere... if I d-don't get it out n-na-aow...."

“W-well… lahhhhhh… laahhhhhhhhhhhhh… laahhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhh… oh boy m-my trunk is getting t-ticklier and t-t-t-ticklier…” And with that she wrapped her trunk under one arm. “Th-there… this way I’m shhhhhh… holding b-back too… a-and when I get s-s-some relief… so can you.” She said, still walking backwards. They were more than halfway down the hallway, and Xavier was so, so close… and so was Susie. She let her thighs press together as she walked, her eyes fluttering shut every now and then… was it from the sneeze or from arousal? Susie suddenly turned around, still keeping a finger at Xavier’s nose as she began to sway as she walked, showing off her enormous ass. Susie had wide hips and powerful thighs that flared out from her tucked in waist. But even as wide as her ass was, it stuck out full and soft and warm from her back, flaring out backwards and jiggling slightly with every step. “We’re almost t-to the bed, o-okay? J-just a little l-longer and we can g-get you some… relief… a-and me too! B-but that sneeze isn’t c-coming out yet…” and with that she took her hand off, just for a second just to let it build again, before she soothed the tickle back, keeping him on edge for a while longer. “S-so I guess it’s just g-gonna gehhhhhh… get everywhere, huh? T-tell me, is the t-tickle really b-bad? And, uh, if you want…” She turned around again to look Xavier dead in the eyes with a slight bite to her pouty lips. “Tell me what you w-want to do to me, and ah… to my trunk?”

As they walked in the door to his 'cave', Xavier remembered what he had forgotten- his bed was completely covered in coins.  Quarters, nickels, dimes, a few pieces of actual gold, silver dollars, franks, euros, Canadian dollar pieces... they were everywhere.  "Oh s-shi-hiit, I forgot about th--- um... N-nevermind.  Ri-riiiight... right now its a cl-luuhUHHUHHHHHH... hhnn--hh... close t-tie beh-tweehhhh... between... a g-good hard sneeze and... b-bending you over, grabbing your big tits and p-pounding that p-pussehh from behind until w-we both black ou-ouuut... c-close second is... ah g-god ihts so h-hah-hard to talk, it tickles my n-no-nose..." His nostrils were round and fully flared, feeling a bit firm and elastic to Susie's touch.  As his hands were the ones free, he pulled the sheet off of his bed, making the thousands of coins- his 'hoard'- clatter to the ground.  He loved that sound... but fucking in a bed of coins probably wasn't his partner's idea of a good time.  She'd warm up to it.  Maybe.  They'd talk.  "C-close second... try to st-stuh-huff myself into that trunk of yours.  G-geh-get deep enough to scratch your I-itch... nnfffhhh..." He slapped his hands onto her hindquarters, the loud smack filling the room as he took a double handful.  "J-juh-just like you pr-promised... I'm on... b-botto... Boh... oh g-god ruh-ride my meat before I l-lose it and sneeh--sneeze! I n-need it..." He carefully, making sure not to lose contact with her hand, lowered himself onto the bed, sadly having to break contact with her butt to do so.

“Y-you got it, Xavier…” And then, Susie let her trunk go, and started building up to her own sneeze even as she lined Xavier’s hard dick up against her pussy, and slid onto the pole, inch by inch. Her rhythm began slow but sped up quickly, her ass bouncing against Xavier’s legs, her tits flying freely up and down as she bounced up and down faster and faster. Oh god it felt amazing…  And even as she felt herself get incredibly close to her own orgasm, she felt her trunk lose control, and she blasted out a colossal, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW” It was another wet one, aimed right at Xavier’s chest and face. And, as she saw the look of ecstasy on Xavier’s face, she came… hard. “Oh! Yes!” she cried, and then felt her whole body go limp as she fell into the blissful afterglow of her third (or fourth?) orgasm of the night. And of course, when her body went limp, her hand fell from Xavier’s nose...

Even if it weren't his pole she was riding, watching Susie's expression, seeing her heaving, bouncing chest, and listening to her moans of pleasure would have gotten him off on the spot.  As it was, he was lost in an ocean of pleasure, his entire body wracked with convulsions as his muscles corded, standing tight as he straight with all of his being to burst like a shaken bottle of champagne, orgasming so hard that his white sticky seed gushed out of her at the point of their joining.  He realized he was giving voice to a throaty roar, which hadn't even crossed his mind as he ripped deep holes in his bed, digging in his claws.  As she collapsed atop him, his fat cock slid out of her and slapped wetly against her ass, right between the cheeks, the tip kissing her tail just as his hands came up to cup her breasts before they crushed him, and his entire world became a burning, blazing itch in his snout.
"Hah... HAAAAAAH... HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH..." Xavier held on to her gray elephant tits for dear life as his back snapped up in an arch, giving way to a great, "HHHHRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHXXXXXXXHOOO!" as he launched a thick, snotty ball of acid in an arc over Susie's back, splattering across the wall and releasing a hiss as it started to corrode, even through the proofing... exhausted, he lay back and closed his eyes, quickly passing out beneath the elephant, holding her, his last thought as he faded into oblivion, 'We can clean up in the morning...'

Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
heheheh fascinating :D

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
That's an interesting word choice.

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
Ooh, very nice.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Thanks! I figured this one was going to have less comments, because people are really shy about commenting on downright dirty stuff, and also there's a bunch of people who don't LIKE the 18+ stuff, so your comment means a lot :D

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Wolf
 :o ....all I can say is, WOW!!  You guys really pulled out all the stops!  This was such a unique erotic encounter.  Two dangerously sneezy individuals, both of which were turned on by each others' sneezes.  You took full advantage of the potential of this situation!  Haha, I love how you didn't hold back.  A lot of people would have been shy in this situation.  Gosh, such descriptiveness!

That and, the giant sneezes were were great.  A lot of times, descriptions of sneezes as such tend to be a little "overdone".  But, not in this case.  This was so well done! :D  Hope to see more from you two.

Offline tarotgal

• Contributing Writer
  • Playful Wolf
This was utterly delicious! All the trunk-holding made me melt. The spellings (the sneeze underwater? OMG), descriptions, and build-ups are to die for. And I loved how the heat of the moment made their interests in sneezing slip out so easily. But when they realize he's caught her cold, that was the absolute best. YUM! Such a great moment, and your wording is to die for.