Author Topic: [Needs Clipped] Sheriff Callie's Wild West - The Tumbling Tumbleweed  (Read 2612 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Favorite animal - guinea pig
This is a Disney Junior series that I'm rather fond of. In this one, a big ol' storm of dust and tumbleweeds messes up the town of Nice and Friendly Corners. The dust causes a lot of a mess and few sneezes. We've got one from Sheriff Callie's horse, Sparky, another from Peck's mule, Clementine, and another from Toby, who is, well, an anthropomorphic cactus. So, yeah, technically a plant, but hey, we've done turtles and dragons before, so why not, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgRNrzfZ7mw - the actual video is shrunk to a portion of the screen, presumably to defeat YouTube's copyright detection. There may be other videos - I saw one that was labeled as this story, but wasn't actually it. It's also currently available in full, proper HD-quality for free on the Disney Junior app, for those that have access to it.

On the YouTube video:

9:38 - Toby
12:00 - Sparky
12:07 - Clementine
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 05:33:07 AM by Furry-Sneezes »