Author Topic: Cold, Sneezes, Illness - my big, strange fetish  (Read 1727 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline LuckyFair

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
Cold, Sneezes, Illness - my big, strange fetish
« on: July 05, 2016, 11:13:25 PM »
Hello! I'm finally happy that i found community like that and I really appreciate that I've passed registration progress! On the beggining i just want to say sorry for my grammar. I am from Poland.

I don't know how to start.... I thought I am freaking alone with this fetish on whole world... I thought that I will not find any acceptation. But I'm still thinking that this will be very hard to find girlfriend with this fetish.

Maybe I will start from beginning. When I have maybe 11-12 years old I loved to watch "Looney Tunes" (LT) with Bugs Bunny and other fantastic characters. One day, on marathon with LT, the cartoon "Odor of The Day" has let go on TV. I've just watching this and when dog sneezed and catched a cold i feel little "butterflies" in stomach and my heart started to beat little faster. But i knew that this is only a cartoon so this passed really fast. Many, many years ago I found this cartoon on internet and that reminds me my feeling when I saw this first time. I've ignored that, but few years ago I found something on polish forum... Girl just really wanted to catch a strong cold. I've felt very, very strange pleasure while reading this. And thats how it starts. I'm "playing" to today with these texts, but today I found a story, which is about girl who is catching a cold slowly, and intentionally gets infected and story about few girls which are share their colds, sneezing on their faces, to be infected.

I don't know if I'm abnormal? I think I need to find a girl in real life who can catch a cold from someone (not from winter cold or something like that, just contagion) and share this cold with me. I am healthy since maybe 5-6 years and maybe this sounds crazy, but I really want to see pretty girl who allows someone really sick to sneeze on her face and see while she is feeling worse and watch how the cold is evolving in her and then let her sneeze on my face, cough on me, giving me her tissues with germs, that I can wipe on my face, nose and mouth and hope, that I will catch a cold from her and be sick together with her lying on bed and sneezing, sniffing our really stuffed noses, coughing and nose blowing many times. It will be more pleasant if she contagious me longer than a day. I just feel this will make me fulfilled (Am I idiot, because I want to catch a cold from girl?)

Is that really normal, that this gives me strong pleasure while reading this?

"A sneeze had sneaked up on Lauren while she was talking and this time she could not turn away. Two wet sneezes hit Holly's face.

“Sorry Holly!”

Lauren sniffled.

“It's all right”

“How is it all right? If you're right and I am getting a cold you are probably going to catch it from me!”

“Yes, well that's not unlikely. Colds are actually really contagious in their beginning.”

“That doesn't help, it only makes it worse!”

“No it doesn't, it's all right Lauren, really”

“So, what, you mean you don't care if you catch my cold?”

“It's not that I don't care it's just...” Holly fell silent and looked away.

“What? Come on, you can tell me. You know you're the one that's going to end up with my cold and if you don't mind that then I don't really care either”

“I -” Holly took a deep breath and paused before continuing.

“I don't mind it because I sort of want to, you know”

“You want what?, oh, ah, you want to catch my cold don't you?”

Holly nodded.

“Well, I'm not even sure I have a cold but, I mean all I would have to do would be to not turn away from you when I sneeze...”

As Lauren's nose started twitching again she inhaled deeply, leaned in close to Holly and sneezed right in her face three times. Holly could feel the wet spray on her nose, her cheeks and her lips every time Lauren sneezed."

I hope that you will accept me on this forum and that I can find some friends here. Regards!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 11:34:27 PM by LuckyFair »

Offline BurningKhaos55

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
Re: Cold, Sneezes, Illness - my big, strange fetish
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 03:47:59 AM »
Greetings and salutations, pleased to meet'cha! I think we all at one point thought we were weird, abnormal, gross, what-have-you, with our little interest, but whatever someone digs is what they dig, y'know? You're not alone, and hopefully you won't feel alone either, so I hope you enjoy our little community!

Offline LuckyFair

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 04:24:03 AM »
Thanks for answer ;) I hope too

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 07:11:15 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
  • I'm just a horse with a cold.
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Horse
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 04:37:06 AM »
Hi, welcome to the forum, it's great to meet you and hope you have an awesome time here!
~Alec the Horse, PartyPony18

Feel free to PM me about anything, and I'm always open to RP!

springtime and equines seem to go together really nicely.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 05:35:05 AM »
welcome aboard! :3

and you're right, looney toons played a big factor in my fetish. xD way too many times. sneezy dwarf, that cat from 'early to bet', and even a few bugs bunny shorts.