Author Topic: [M] The Day the Peanut Butter Escaped  (Read 720 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Tyko

• Young Kitten
  • Meow
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Persian with 9 different tails
[M] The Day the Peanut Butter Escaped
« on: March 23, 2017, 07:01:38 AM »
Please note that this piece is not my serious work.  This was just something fun I did for DragonDust in a chat.  I was tired and feeling random, so enjoy the spawn of my loopy imagination!  :P
_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _____________________________________

One day in Kitty and Jackal's house, Kitty was making a peanut butter sandwich.

Jackal came into the kitchen and started swishing his big ol' fluffy tail in Kitty's face like he always did.  He loved seeing the feline sneeze and thought now was an acceptable time to play that prank again.

Kitty tried to ignore the incessant prodding of the furry tail against his sensitive muzzle, but with each swipe the tiny hairs that shook loose were soon sucked up into his twitching and quivering nostrils.  He shuddered and froze in place, halfway through spreading the peanut butter on his sandwich.  A tear slowly trailed down from his eye to his cheek as his muzzle began scrunching and wriggling from the irritation the tail brought.

"Aww, you gonna sneeze, cutie?" the coy Jackal asked.  He knew damn well the answer.  He could already see the feline's mouth slowly gasping and hanging open.  Kitty's chest heaved and he couldn't help but give in to the itchy and tickly urge to expel those irritants from his nostrils.

"H...hhih..."  The beginnings of a sneeze showed as his eyes began to droop.  "Haahhh..."  His chest expanded further, his tail standing out as if getting ready to balance the feline.  "Haaahhh!  Aaahhhh!"  His eyes fully closed, head tilting back and signalling the oncoming release.  He couldn't hold it back now even if he wanted to.  Jackal smirked and grinned, licking his lips as he spoke, "Let it out, hon.  Use my tail."

With one final gasp and a small twitch from Jackal's tail, Kitty was sent over the edge.  "HAAAHHh...HAAHHHPTCHUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!"  He gave a ferocious sneeze!  His sneezes were always on the larger side, making him double over most of the time.  And this was no exception as spray flung from his mouth and nose into Jackal's tail, the makeshift tissue working well to block the sneeze... but not the feline's bend forward.  Kitty's head slammed against the peanut butter jar hard enough to send it flying out the window!

Jackal blushed heavily and squirmed, his body a mess of tingly pleasures from witnessing and feeling that powerful sneeze.  He giggled and hugged Kitty tight, murring softly as he licked at his nose to clean it.  Though Kitty was not quite as amused, even though he loved to sneeze for Jackal and adored his cute gestures of affection.

"I was in the middle of making my sandwich, you know...and now I can't finish because you made me blow the peanut butter away!" exclaimed the frustrated feline.

Jackal blinked and rubbed his head softly.  "Sorry... I couldn't help but tease your nosie.  It's just so sensitive and cute!  Forgive Jackal?"

Kitty let out a flustered sigh before rubbing the top of Jackal's head and kissing his cheek.  "Alright, alright.  I forgive you.  Just next time... wait until I'm not making a snack...or eating one for that matter."  Jackal yipped happily and nodded in agreement.  "Deal!"
_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Well, I hope you all enjoyed seeing that cute little interaction between Kitty and Jackal.  Hoping this will spark me back into writing more serious pieces for the site.

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: [M] The Day the Peanut Butter Escaped
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 11:02:08 AM »
Wow nice!  Short and sweet.  I liked it :)