Author Topic: I have no nose but I must sneeze (F, mature, messy, explicit)  (Read 820 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline OmegaZX1215

• Fresh Flower
    • Chat
    • View Profile
(I want to try my hand at a sneeze torture story, and make it like “I have no mouth but I must scream” if you couldn't tell by that ‘amazing pun’. It probably won't be as intense or creative, but again, trying my hand.I know pilgrim made a version of this on the blue forum that much better than anything I could do, so think of his as that, but watered down and filled with furri-ness. Hope you enjoy)

“So, I had a thought, all of you seem to have such incredible sneeze fetishes, why not see how far each of them will go. See if you can handle the sneezy torture that's about to befall each and every one of you, and don't you worry, I'll have something planned for you all, so you won't get bored” the voice said to the eight women all trapped in the room before breaking into laughter. Each of them are women with at least level nine sneeze fetishes, and with the biggest micro noses in the world.

May. Species: bear. Fetish level: 95/100. Nose size: 90/100. Nostril size: 87/100. Sensitivity: 87/100. Sneeze size: 95/100. Bust size: 91/100. Sneezing style: loud, roaring sneezes filled with snot after loads of buildup. Allergies: all kinds of hair, pollen, dust

Katie. Species: wolf. Fetish level: 90/100. Nose size: 85/100. Nostril size: 90/100. Sensitivity: 95/100. Sneeze size: varies. Bust size: 88/100. Sneezing style: long fits of small sneezes or short fits of gigantic sneezes. Allergies: pollen, feathers, pepper, cat and horse hair, dust.

Hilda. Species: hippo. Fetish level: 100/100. Nose size: 100/100. Nostril size: 100/100. Sensitivity:100/100. Sneeze size: 100/100. Bust size: 90/100. Sneezing style: complete masochist, always sneezing whenever she can, with long, arduous buildups into huge, snotty releases. Allergies: all kinds of hair, feathers, pollen, dust, pepper, mold, strong smells.

Alyssa. Species: elephant. Fetish level: 95/100. Nose size: 100/100. Nostril size: 80/100. Sensitivity: 70/100. Sneeze size: 100/100. Bust size: 100/100. Sneezing style: sucking up everything around her before unleashing blasts that can level buildings. Allergies: rodent hair, pollen, dust, mold.

Leah. Species: lion. Fetish level: 100/100. Nose size: 95/100. Nostril size: 100/100. Sensitivity: 70/100. Sneeze size: 80/100. Bust size: 90/100. Sneezing style: complete sadist, always making those around her sneeze constantly with no mercy, while still loving to sneeze herself. Long breathy build ups are followed up by either big singles or fits of somewhat big releases. Allergies: some furs, pollen, spices, feathers dust.

Evelyn. Species: cow. Fetish level: 90/100. Nose size: 87/100. Nostril size: 82/100. Sensitivity: 70/100. Sneeze size: 80/100. Bust size: 92/100. Sneezing style: long, talkative buildups followed by loud, resounding sneezes which come in singles or sets of up to five. Allergies: pollen, dog and horse hair, pepper, feathers.

Alexis. Species: moose. Fetish level: ?/100. Nose size: 95/100. Nostril size:80/100. Sensitivity: 80/100. Sneeze size: 82/100. Bust size: 90/100. Sneezing style: long buildups filled with sniffles and snorts, maybe a warning or two sprinkled in followed by loud, incredibly messy sneezes in groups of three to six. Allergies: pollen, pepper, feathers, all kinds of hair.

Clarissa Species: horse. Fetish level: 100/100. Nose size: 95/100. Nostril size: 100/100. Sensitivity: 70/100. Sneeze size: 90/100. Bust size: 96/100. Sneezing style: her fetish always gets the better of her, always undressing for a sneeze and running her nose all over that which is tickling it, be it flowers or fauna, then building up while still sniffing her attacker before sneezing right into it with huge amounts of force. Allergies: all kinds of hair, feathers, dust, pollen.

Each of them shall be subjugated to a different kind of sneezy torture, with some being more creative than others.

“Oh May, you know I've always adored that nose of yours. I shower it with gifts as much as I can, but I never get a single thank you from you. Oh, why must you be such a tease. Maybe today you'd enjoy some pollen forced up your nostrils by my little helpers, or how about giving that nose a thorough dusting, all the while having you unable to do anything to stop it. Let's see which thought I decide on first” The voice taunts the bear, her red nose twitching after days of excessive exposure to pollen and dust. Her fur soaked from all the snot she's rubbed or sneezed on it with. Though her resolve stands, and though her own sneezes don't turn her on as much as another lady’s, each release still gives her such pleasure.

“Katie, I've never quite seen such a huge nose on a dog before, but my word do you enjoy having it. You're so eager to sneeze all the time despite the situations I put you in, and while I should be perplexed, I still love to watch you go. I was thinking we play a game with a special machine of mine. Maybe now I can finally get you to beg for mercy. It pains me that you have such a blissful nature, that makes you nearly immune to my torture, but I'll break you yet, I promise.” The voice said to the nude wolf. Her body a complete mess, her puffy nose constantly twitching and running, a tickle being ever present in her hypersensitive nose. Every few seconds, a huge, body bending sneeze is released, sending more mucus onto her shivering body. Still, each release is a delight for her, no matter how painful the tickle may be, the sneeze gives her more pleasure than anything in the world, a little too much pleasure.

“Hilda, the biggest nose in the world, how gracious of you to offer it as a gift to me. I've made your nose into my own mechanical playground, I can do whatever I wish to it now, make it bigger, make your nostrils wider, implant a tickle so intense your nose can’t handle it, or torture you with a tickle that you can't rub away, but is always there. Or maybe I'll think of something so evil, not even your masochism will be able to withstand it. Oh, the fun I'll have with you” the delighted voice sang to the hippo. Her nose has grown considerably since she was first experimented on. Her nose was almost too big for her body, and her nostrils could fit an entire arm or breast, even when they weren't flared. That and her sensitivity went through the roof, a slight tickle of any kind becoming a sneeze. Her sneezes were made equally as large, which the person behind this operation had to watch out for. Though, each sneeze only served to fuel her lust, her sneezy masochism was made apparently to the person with the voice, which they took full advantage of.

“Alyssa, I do thank you for letting your nose be a suitable home for my little devils. The constant tickles, the nonstop sneezing, the pure nasal torture, all of it was your request, maybe you didn't want Hilda to have all the fun. But don't worry, I'll make sure you get your share” the voice said, almost caressing the inside of her ears. Alyssa’s entire trunk was a bright red, the apparatus constantly squirming as it leaked onto her body as she tried to rub the tickle away. Her huge breasts quivering which each shuddering breath she took before a giant sneeze could be heard across the compound, soaking the elephant in more ways than one.

“Leah, Leah, Leah, Leah, What shall I do with you? Of all the ferishists, you were the one who seemed most willing to help me, and maybe I'll reward that willingness to help. I know that you tend to be a sadist when it comes to this kind of thing, so maybe I could make you a little helper of mine. But if I do, keep something in mind: I don't play fair, and unless there's an M in your list of kinks, then you might regret this more than you enjoy it, but let's see how it goes before we judge that, hhmmm” the voice said, giving the lion hope. Her large body shivering from the cold, but warm from her thoughts, the lion was a burning sneezy sadist, but this was new to her in many ways, though she hoped with all her heart that the voice would keep its promise, not for her freedom or anything, but for her to be able to hunt her prey.

“Evelyn, such a rarity to see one so reserved in my grasp. Though, I've had my eye on that beautiful nose for quite some time now, I knew you'd finally throw that pathetic shell of modesty you once had to truly come into your own as one of us. And for that, I both applaud you, and am ashamed of you.” The voice taunted Evelyn, the cow very recently realizing her fetish, but still showing as much love as the rest. She was quiet and tried to not act overtly sexual, but when an opportunity found her, it grabbed her by the horns, forcing the large, busty, quivering woman to show how freaky she really was.

“Alexis, I must say, I'm so proud of you for coming all this way just for your girl, it's so lovely and beautiful that it makes me want to vomit. It almost makes me wonder if you had a fetish at all, or if the only reason you say you do is for Evie. And if it's the latter, then you'll be regretting that decision by the end of the night, sweetheart.” The voice threatened her. Of all the girls, Alexis was the one that the person behind the voice wanted to torture the most. Her big, powerful nose twitched and quivered at the slightest hint of an irritant, and her ‘fetish’ level being a mystery, sometimes she adored it, sometimes she hated it, nobody could tell when she would switch, but the voice didn't care at this point, it was fighting to win by any means necessary.

“Clarissa, I hope you don't get too jealous of the other girls getting all of this attention. I know what kind of power that nose of yours has, and it's to bad Sandy isn't here, but that defect of hers would throw a wrench into my plan. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I still plan on giving your nose a similar treatment to Hilda’s, and I know how much that pleases the mistress. So sit back, relax, and let me take over your being, one sneeze at a time” the voice made its way through Clarissa’s long, thick snout. The horse’s raging fetish flaring every time the word ‘sneeze’ is uttered. Her body being in full display didn't matter, in fact, she welcomed it. All that mattered was that it would be covered in a thick layer of her own snot.

“Now, let's have some fun, let's warp reality, let's bend space and time, and let's get crazy” the person behind the voice said, cracking their fingers and preparing each woman for their appropriate punishment.

(So, lemme know who you guys want to go first, I'd be okay with starting anywhere, but making it enjoyable for you guys is my priority.)
Just call me Avi XD

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account
  • Fursona Species: White German Shepherd
Re: I have no nose but I must sneeze (F, mature, messy, explicit)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 11:10:05 PM »
I'm just disappointed that there are so many victims but none of them are male :(
Here we stand, fighting for our lives
Some of us will live, some of us will die
But if it means saving all your lives
Then I will gladly die
- from "Fight for Our Lives (Over the Horizon)" by Rusty Steele
(Full song lyrics on my DA/FA account, both are RustySteele)

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 10:43:12 PM »
Hey, neat.  It's like a collection of the sneeze greatest hits for species :D

Interested in seeing where this goes.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline OmegaZX1215

• Fresh Flower
    • Chat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 05:47:59 AM »
Do any of you guys have a preference for who starts the story? If you do, tell me
Just call me Avi XD

Offline Y31

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
  • Mischievous little kitty
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 01:55:24 PM »
I'll cast my vote for the lioness.  Or failing at that, the wolf. 

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account
  • Fursona Species: White German Shepherd
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 06:15:55 PM »
Eh, while I'm still disappointed there are no male victims, this still looks like fun! I say go for Hilda first :3
Here we stand, fighting for our lives
Some of us will live, some of us will die
But if it means saving all your lives
Then I will gladly die
- from "Fight for Our Lives (Over the Horizon)" by Rusty Steele
(Full song lyrics on my DA/FA account, both are RustySteele)

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: red wolf
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 12:39:43 AM »
I put my vote for the horse or the lion.
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 02:21:30 AM »
Hilda or Alyssa...

Haven't seen much hippo so that could be fresh and interesting.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko