Author Topic: [F+Star Fox] Krystal the house nurse.  (Read 330 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline A pretty cool guy

• 'Net Walker
  • Benevolent Dragon
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Fox
[F+Star Fox] Krystal the house nurse.
« on: October 02, 2017, 11:54:34 PM »
I do not own Star Fox or any of its characters. Only the story

This is how both main characters look like if you haven't seen them before.

Miyu Lynx https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starfox/images/7/70/Chara05.png/revision/latest?cb=20170901023305

Krystal  https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starfox/images/0/0e/Krystalgun.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090829170959

In recent years, a few members have been added to the Star Fox crew, those members are Miyu the lynx and Fay the cocker spaniel. These two have proven they are more than capable arwing pilots for any misson. With both Fay and Miyu being quite the colorful characters, they are welcome additions to Star Fox. However, today seems to be a new low for one of these recruits...

"Sniffle, I thought I told Fox, I'm not si-Ichiew!" said Miyu, sneezing for the fourth time.

"Listen Miyu, I got to head out in 20 minutes." says fox, as he winced in frustration while pinching the back of his muzzle, between the eyes. He sighs as he begins one last time to repeat himself.

"I really don't have time, so let me make this clear. You ARE sick, and don't tell me different because you know you are. And we also can't afford anyone to be a liability under any circumstances, except for Slippy, he at least can maintain out arwings."

Miyu glairs at fox, annoyed. Fox looks back at her as he rolls his eyes.

"Hey, to be frank, being a pilot is the only thing your good for." Fox kneels down and begins to talk to Miyu in a softer tone. " But your still a great person, so I wanna look out for ya too by helping you. "

Miyu sighs and turns head. "Sniffle, and that's suppose to make me feel better."

"*Sighs*, I guess not, but you need to rest. I'm gonna have Krystal take care of you." Fox says as he gets up and walks away.

Miyu attempts to get up, but quickly feels weak and lays back down. "He is right 'bout one thing, I feel pretty shit." She says to her self.

15 minutes later

"What?! Why can't you stay back, your so much better at this." Krystal asks, having a confused look on her face.

" Well..." Fox looks down, a bit scared to admit the truth. "I kinda said you would help her."

"Sniffff, fine. Just don't be gone for too long." Krystal says, willing to comply.

Fox nods his head he gives Krystal a long hug and kiss. " Don't worry, I won't be." He says as he wave goodbye and begins walking to his arwing.

As the sliding door to the arwing closes behind Fox, Krystal groans at the day ahead whilst trudging towards Miyu's room.

"UGH, really?! Why does she have to get sick now, it's not like we needed to do anything this weekend, Fox could've help her easily. I swear if he-." Krystal stops after complaining to herself as she makes her way into Miyu's room.

Despite Miyu being pretty new here, Krystal knew her well enough to know she could be quite stubborn. So she knew this wasn't going to be easy.

Miyu's room is a mess to begin with, having clothes littered across the floor. On top of that the trash bin next to her queen sized bed was overflowing with wads of tissues. The walls however, were quite clean. They were the standard light blue that was for all rooms inside the great fox, however Miyu decorated her walls with many different famous arwing pilots and movie actors. The lights on her ceiling were off and she only had a dim lamp on top of a small dresser next to her.

"Hey! You are..."
      "Krystal, really that's just rude. Not knowing your own co-pilot's name." Krystal remarked, slightly annoyed already, but she tried to keep a cool head.

"Fox told me your sick, but he didn't say exactly how sick. So could you do me a favor and humor me a bit while I fix up your room." Krystal commanded while cleaning Miyu's room.

"Sniffle, well I'll have you know I'm not sick. I just h-hihhh..."

Miyu's breath begins to hitch, her hands instinctively grab a tissue from her array of tissue boxes. At the same time, she puts a finger up to her cold-ridden nose to stop the tickle in it.

"...have allergies." Miyu finishes.

"Ok, then what are these?" Krystal asks, showing Miyu the filled bin of tissues next to her.

The tickle spikes in Miyu's nose. Her long ears flatten to the side as her back arches and her muzzle scrunch as the result of her itchy, flairing nostrils being eagar to give a powerful blow.

"Hihhhh-ha...ehhhh, Ahcieww! Sniffle, ugh." Miyu sneezes roughly into her tissue as she wipes and blows her nose with it.

"Uhuh." Krystal acknowledges Miyu with a suspicious look on her face, amused. She feels Miyu's forehead and just knows she has a cold. Feeling mischievous,  she plays a cruel trick on Miyu, while still helping her of course. By doing this, Miyu will have to cooperate " You know what? You actually don't seem ill at all..." Krystal takes Miyu's tissues away from her and finds her allergies pills for her. " So you won't need this of course, just take these you'll be fine." Krystal walks out of the room while saying, " I think I'm done her, take care."

"Wait a sec." Miyu says as she leans forward while faking a cough. " *cough cough* I think I'm sick now *cough* (the door slides close). *sighs*, great..."

Krystal leaves the room and starts going on her way to ROB 64 to get some pills for Miyu.

"Rhacieeww!" Miyu screams, with Krystal hearing her faintly.

WITH ROB 64

"Hello, KRYSTAL. How may I help you?" ROB asks, waiting with a dull expression as always.

"Miyu is sick-" Krystal says, only to be briefly interrupted by ROB.

"And she has a moderate cold. I have prepared this for her in request of FOX MCCLOUD." ROB states. " Is there anything else you require?"

Krystal quickly takes the pills and her "conversation" with ROB abruptly ends. Krystal is about to jet when ROB quickly remarks. "FOX MCCLOUD will be here in ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES. He will stay here for approximately FIVE MINUTES.

Upset, Krystal rushed back to Miyu's room without a word.

Miyu's room

"Five minutes?" Krystal repeats to herself as she approaches Miyu's bedroom. She shoves that thought to the back of her head as she continues with her plan.

"So, if your not sick. Then you defiantly don't need this." Krystal shows Miyu a bottle of nasal decongestants.

"Pfft, of course not. Besides it's only allergies,sniffle." Miyu says, sounding confident. " Even then, I still need some tissues, ya know. These allergies are really killing me." Miyu says, obviously faking.

" Then what about those pills over there?" Krystal asks, gesturing towards the allergy pills she took out earlier. Which are still in the same place from when she left the room.

"...mhhhhhhhhhh, can I have the tissues please?" Miyu says, avoiding the question.

" Oh come on, all you need is to swallow one of these right?" Krystal says while opening the allergy pills and pointing one towards the front of Miyu's muzzle, slowly.

Backing her head away, Miyu whimpers slightly as the pill inches towards her mouth. Right when the pill is about to touch her lips, she takes the pill and says. "*sighs* fine, I am a little sick."

"See, was it that hard?" Krystal teases Miyu. Miyu cocks her head to the side and crosses her arms.

" Sure." Says Miyu.

Krystal takes the allergy pills away from Miyu and steps outside the room for a moment to get the tissues that were sitting beside her door. Right when the tissues are in view of miyu, her nose reacts at just the reminder of having to sneeze.

Miyu's nose flairs and spasms, her muzzle scrunches again while her ears and body commit to same song and dance of shrinking themselves as before. She raises her head with her breath violently hitching.

" qui-ihhhhh...quickly, the tissues. Sniffle, Hihhhh, Hachixxxss." Miyu becomes light-headed from all the sneezing she's done so far, have this one being her 30th.

"Alright, here you go." Krystal says as she hands Miyu her tissues and some pills.

"Sniffle, thanks. Ra-chieew. Appreciate it." Miyu says, accepting her illness.

As the next hour went on, Krystal brought Miyu some soup and comforted her my fluffing her pillows, most importantly she stay at her bed side. After a little while, the air around the two began to feel thick with Miyu's cold, Miyu couldn't feel it, but someone definitely could...

As Krystal began to hand Miyu a tissue for her quivering nose, her own nose began to feel twitch on it's own and had an annoying itch in the back of her muzzle.

"Hihh-Hey, I still neeehhhh, need to sneeze. Miyu said, but then quickly looked at Krystal and scoffed at the itch in her muzzle. " I guess I'm not the only one who needs to sneeze."

Krystal had her eyes squeezed shut and a tissue ready to catch a sneeze but just from hearing Miyu's remark, she opened her eyes and looked at her in annoyance.

"Says Ms. snehihhh-sneeze ahhhhh. Alots, sniffle. Rachhhcieew," Krystal sneezes, wiping her the tears from her eyes as her nose begins to run slightly.

"Krystal, don't you know? Sharing is caring." Miyu says while putting a hand up expecting a tissue to be placed in her hand.

Krystal pulls the tissues away from Miyu's hand as she wipes her own twitchy nose with one of them.

As she finishes, she briskly hands Miyu the box of tissues.

"*Sighs*" Krystal sighs. She rubs her nose, eyeing the box. Knowing how much she'd much rather not wash a mucus covered rug, she asked.
"Hey, sniffle. Could I have o-." Krystal is interrupted by Miyu harshly blowing her nose.

" No, there are only two left in here. And I'm the one who needs help." Says Miyu

"But you wouldn't want me to sneeze all over your furniture, would you?" Krystal points out.

The two of them sit there and think about the last two tissues. After a moment, they realize something.

Miyu figures out that with little tissues being left, that means they both can't sneeze...

FIFTEEN MINUTES TILL FOX COMES BACK

"Hey Fox, don't you think we should head back to check on those two?" Falco points out. Fox alarm beeps.

" Right on cue Falco. Everyone head to base."

Back in Miyu's bedroom

With no tissues available to use, Krystal and Miyu's minds begin to panic.

Oh god, what are we going to do. I mean he's almost here, but it's not like time is going any faster- Krystal thinks, only to have Miyu put a finger under her nose.

Miyu then gestures to her own face towards Krystal hoping she gets the memo. Krystal slowly slides her finger towards Miyu's contorted face and under her nose. They both sit still, waiting for the itch to go away.

"Come on, only five more minutes." Krystal says.

"Five minutes to what."

"...Nevermind."

Krystal's nose begins to flair rapidly and is about to let loose only for Miyu to generously rub her nose for her. Miyu's nose gave off large tremors for a thing so small, but was noticable enough for Krystal to begin rubbing it. Barely saving Miyu's nose in turn.

For about the next five minutes, Krystal and Miyu had a contest of "who's nose was itchier". With the both of them tiring out from the constant struggle, their whole bodies shifting as their noses were ready to give a large and long release.

As their noses were pointed high up in the air. Fox walked in on both of them as they finally sneezed.

"Hachieeww, sniff I'm so sorachiieww. Sorry Fox, sniff. Huuucieww, Ruchieeww!

"Ruachheiww,Hucchieww.Hhaaa-Hacccieeww!Sniffle,Hachieee,Chieww!"

"Hehe...*sighs." Fox sighs as he very well knows that now he has to help both of them, and the story continues...

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 11:34:53 PM by A pretty cool guy »
I'll take a sneezefic, and WRITE IT!

Offline Y31

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
  • Mischievous little kitty
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
Re: [F+Star Fox]
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 11:53:30 AM »
This was great!  There isn't enough sneezy Krystal out there.  :)

Miyu is icing on the cake.