Author Topic: [Unlocated] Brady's Beasts - ???  (Read 7271 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Daelon

[Unlocated] Brady's Beasts - ???
« on: July 18, 2012, 03:41:01 PM »
This episode aired back in 2006, so it's been quite some time since Ive seen it. But if memory serves it's about a smelly monster, and a joke gets made about one of the characters (a side char I think) who can't smell him because he is sick and sneezing a lot. I haven't had any luck finding it.

I think their might also be something in the Tracey Mcbean episode "Dirt Magnet" related to allergies, or something in Pet Squad's "drop in sometime" but I'm not too sure about those.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:30:18 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Re: [Unlocated] Brady's Beasts - How to stop a stink
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 12:56:47 AM »
if anyone's interested--

http://www.bradysbeasts.com/content_en/howTo5.html

i assumed it was a video game at first

How to stop a Stink
Brady puts Ember and Virgil on monster watch during his short trip out of town. A mysterious creature has arrived in Ravenville, and its smell is so toxic it is creating havoc around town, knocking people and monsters unconscious, melting cars, etc... Ember and Virgil finally track and meet the charming, elegant but smelly Stinker. They try everything (bubble baths, fire hose rinse, fountain dip, etc.) to wash the stink off, but to no avail. Luckily Brady returns from his trip and shows them the only way to neutralize the harmful fumes. The source of the stink is internal and emotional. They must make the Stinker feel good about himself, and sure enough the smell is gone, making it easier for everyone in Ravenville to enjoy their new friend – the Stinker.

Daelon

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 01:51:57 AM »
Ive searched this in english, french, and russian and still no luck. This is feeling impossible to find.

Playstation man

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 03:01:29 AM »

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 04:21:33 AM »
Doesn't seem to have any animal sneezes. The bat coughs a few times but no sneezes that I've seen..?
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 06:21:31 AM »
hm, maybe it's not 'how to stop a sink'? :( it's been a good four years since i saw that website, my information might not be correct.

Offline ZakuConvoy

• Young Kitten
Re: [Unlocated] Brady's Beasts - ???
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2023, 05:24:05 PM »
Found a youtube playlist for what looks to be most of the show.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?app=desktop&list=PLLhOnau-tupTtL_zKP0Wax3zpsEu_WV9H

And I THINK the episode they're thinking of is "How to Handle a Part Time Monster" with a Doctor Jekyll/Mister Hyde like monster and the main character's sick dad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eL6KEJAq-I

It's not really anything like they described, but it's the only one I've found so far with any sneezes.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Re: [Unlocated] Brady's Beasts - ???
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2023, 06:55:38 PM »
it's funny how our mind misremembers episodes/moves with sneezing lol