Author Topic: [Announcement] Upcoming User Prune  (Read 1729 times)

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
[Announcement] Upcoming User Prune
« on: January 06, 2013, 05:31:25 AM »
[01/02/09] I have deleted a number of old accounts with zero posts that had no been online in more than 4 months. These users are free to register again, however it is advisable to those who have not posted to maintain activity with their account to ensure it does not get deleted.

[05/11/09] Remember folks, inactive accounts with no profile fields filled out and no posts are likely to be deleted. Going to be doing a small pruning here in the next few days, deleting the unconfirmed accounts as well as some of the older dataless ones.

[01/05/13] I deleted a few accounts with posts that had not been on the site in over 3 years. Additionally I deleted most accounts with 0 posts that had not been on the site in over 6 months. If you are a lurker and have 0 posts, it's strongly suggested to make at least one post somewhere, as I'm less likely to prune an account if it appears to be active. :)

[06/12/14] I will be doing another user prune in a month or so. I will make sure to have completed an art and video update before doing a prune, however, to ensure that long time visitors/lurkers that still legitimately intend to be a member of the site have a chance to log into their account again. As a note, I almost never delete accounts belonging to people who have contributed in the past.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 11:20:42 PM by Furry-Sneezes »
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: [Announcement] Upcoming User Prune
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 10:57:17 PM »
[06/12/14] I will be doing another user prune in a month or so. I will make sure to have completed an art and video update before doing a prune, however, to ensure that long time visitors/lurkers that still legitimately intend to be a member of the site have a chance to log into their account again. As a note, I almost never delete accounts belonging to people who have contributed in the past.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!