Author Topic: What is liked about tickling?  (Read 14910 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

VinkchenzoTheJackal

What is liked about tickling?
« on: January 25, 2009, 06:25:29 AM »
I tend to like tickle art because it is cute, humorous, friendly, and entertaining.

Unlike most other things there isn't many things you can do to ruin such a topic completely. This area of life tends to be more tame and enjoyable.

That is what I like about tickling. I wonder how many people will agree or disagree?

If so I'd like you to post either viewpoint of this and why.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
Re: What is liked about tickling?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 06:33:04 AM »
Tickling brings forth some really nice expressions, and mixes in some bondage and torture in a lot of cases. Helplessness is what makes this as appealing as it does. It's not to the point for me of being a fetish in and of itself, but it's definitely something that can be arousing when combined with simple nudity or other sexual situations.

As for combining it with sneezing, feathers are probably my favorite tool due to the control behind it, and well, I guess my like for feathers carries into both. :3
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline DragonDust

• Crafty Fox
  • Fursona: Jackal
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 07:06:27 AM »
Heh, if I do anything with tickling it's usually just to be evil playful, and of course add in some sort of restraint, some feathers or somethin and ya can have a lot of fun ;3

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona: White German Shepherd
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 08:48:26 PM »
Tickling can be cute and fun. My BF has a tickle fetish, and I used to but lost it. Its fun cause its like fighting, but instead of the touches causing pain, they cause laughter. X3
I'm just that goofy white shepherd you hear about.

Offline Megabenx6

• Contributing Artist
  • Playful Wolf
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 04:41:39 AM »
Ahhh I remember thee things ^^ I have quite a few freinds who like to tickle the hell out of me because I'm literally super ticklish XP;;

CichyCooDalmatian

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 11:10:22 PM »
I love tickling because it brings joy to people. Sometimes, when I see a friend who's sad, I give em' lil' tickles
here and there, and they can't help but cheer up soon after. ;3 And I personally just looooove the sound of laughter. <:3

ice fox

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 05:25:32 AM »
i go for both ^^ well... i used to have a big side with tickling but i guess i lost it, i havnt been doing it for a while, but i like being ticked, it just makes me laugh hehe

VinkchenzoTheJackal

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 02:00:56 AM »
I'll be honest, I have quite a thing with tickling, its more a fetish, for me than anything else. When implementing that with macro/micro, I can actually enjoy fetishes that I normally would be impartial to, and I think this is why I find the sneezing fetish so enjoyable.

Offline Gailodile

• Fresh Flower
  • Fursona: Crocadile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2009, 02:52:02 PM »
I have to say I love this place! on the fact that not only are there people who like sneezing but they like tickling too WOOT! i feel so at home here ;D

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona: White German Shepherd
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 12:58:32 AM »
I have to say I love this place! on the fact that not only are there people who like sneezing but they like tickling too WOOT! i feel so at home here ;D

Honestly, I don't think that many of us on here like it all that much. But this forum was made for the ones who DO like it. :P Same for the foot and macro forums.
I'm just that goofy white shepherd you hear about.

Offline Derzaege

• Playful Wolf
  • Fursona: Dragon
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2009, 04:04:20 PM »
I actually have a video clip that has crossovers for both these fields; I just need to title it properly and upload it to the right place  :P (I hope I get it right..)

I too actually have a bit of a thing for tickling.. funnily enough I was once told off for indulging in tickling a partner once because he didn't like it  :-[

It's the element of involuntary delicate sensation for me, and trying to restrain one'self from wriggling around like mad :p
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 05:23:38 PM by Derzaege »

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2009, 07:25:45 AM »
I actually have a video clip that has crossovers for both these fields; I just need to title it properly and upload it to the right place  :P (I hope I get it right..)

I'd love to see that.

Offline aqua bear

• Young Kitten
  • Fursona: bear
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2014, 11:33:39 AM »
I love tickling and its my main fetish. I love sneezing, but tickling torture is my main thing, and not just to make you laugh but also tickle you beyond hurting from laughing, and I love extreme tickle torture ^^ hehe. I often love playing the lee in those type of situations. ^^