Author Topic: [Closed] Halloween-Themed Furry Forum RP?  (Read 75612 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
[Closed] Halloween-Themed Furry Forum RP?
« on: September 07, 2015, 07:50:39 AM »
anyone interested in a short Halloween themed RP thread? your character, mine, and another character of someone else's are trying to put on old costumes in a hurry to make it in time for a party but get caught in some spooky stuff. maybe sneezes save the day, or make things worse. :P

we can start as soon as you want, just include a quick bio as to who you'll be. ^^
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 03:39:36 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Re: Halloween-Themed Furry Forum RP?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 07:56:33 AM »
i can start with mine ^^

name: mac

species: black cat

bio: worker at the local video mart, resident fur Mac is pretty knowledgeable in comics and movies. general good guy personality, a bit shy around others for fear of getting mocked by others. allergic to dust; usually produces stifle-fits of sneezes that sound almost cute and wet, lol.

Playstation man

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 06:17:39 PM »
I will make a character a a couple hours. I'm in the dunes right now. (I'm actually typing this on my friends 4 wheeler.)

Offline ReptilianRhinitis

• Contributing Artist
  • Young Kitten
  • Fursona: Bluejay
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 09:43:55 PM »
Guess I'll join in owo

Name: Victor Cárdenas-Ortiz, goes by Little V.
Species: Parrot (Peach-fronted Conure)

Bio: This petite bird's eccentric, energetic, and unfortunately a touch stubborn and egotistical. Works as a fencing instructor and is particularly found old arcade and action games. Relatively new to location, Little V has noticed as of late that he's a bit of a sporadic hay fever sufferer during the fall; though aside from that it's pretty much only cold air/sudden temperature changes that set his beak off into fits of 3-5 dry but forceful sneezes.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:11:36 AM by ReptilianRhinitis »

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 03:11:46 AM »
sweet :3 that's more than enough to start with. i don't know if you folks are into lengthy RP posts, but i'll try to make it worth replying to without dragging them too long, lol.

==

Mac had invited some of his friends over; the Halloween party was about to start by the end of the day, but being so busy with work he hadn't found a costume yet. He was nervous-- this was his first invitation to something in a long time and wanted to make a good impression. Short on cash and with no time to grab something , he hoped maybe his friends and could meet and come up with some ideas before the big trip. Supposedly, some of his parents older costumes had some in the attic, stuff they hadn't used in years-- it wasn't the best of ideas, but it was the most he could do. For now, he waited for his pal Victor...

Playstation man

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 05:04:26 AM »
(Just got home.)

Name: Amber

Species: lioness

She is a very fun person, not scared to put herself out there. She is very allergic to pollen and dust. Her pink nose twitches when she needs to sneeze. Her nostrils flare hugely too. She also rubs her nose a lot when she needs to sneeze. Her sneezes always take a long time to build up, and the are huge, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO OO!!!!!! She sprays a little bit when she sneezes.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 05:29:01 AM by Playstation man »

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 05:24:07 AM »
(lol! sounds great there. :3 looking forward to our characters meeting! the starter post is here: http://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=2806.msg15921#msg15921 -- in case anyone needs to keep track of things)

Playstation man

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2015, 05:26:11 AM »
(I am too, thanks for putting this thing together SnEeZy. I'll wait for ReptillianRhinitis to reply before I start.)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 05:45:51 AM by Playstation man »

• Contributing Artist
  • Young Kitten
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 06:21:30 AM »
((Ah, perhaps this wasn't the best time to start but, I should be around more for the rest of this week than I was today/tonight ´•ω•`
I'm pretty verbose so call me out on it if I drag something on forever))

The Red Hot clad conure leans against Mac's front door. Letting out a yawn, Little V looks over his respectable, though incomplete supersuit, vaguely reminiscent of a tokasatsu film protagonist. Viewtiful enough, Victor thinks to himself with a chuckle. Raising a white-gloved hand to his beak, Little V sniffles once, brushing a knuckle against the base of his beak. Oh well, that's what Mac's attic was for! Shouldn't be too hard to find a red helmet. He raises a hand to bang the rhythm to a familiar tune against the french doors. Tracing a finger down his chest, the little narcissist admires his reflection in the glass pane, color draining from his face as a figure on the other end catches him in the act. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 06:27:54 AM by ReptilianRhinitis »

Playstation man

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2015, 06:51:32 AM »
(oh no, your fine.)

The lioness Amber was walking the up the street to her freind Mac's house. "Maybe he has some stuff for a costume?" she thought as she got closer and closer to his house. Soon the house was in sight, but she saw someone on the doorstep. "Who is that?" she thought noticing that it was her freind Victor. As she drew closer to the house she said "Hey little V, you getting something for your costume too?"
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 06:12:41 AM by Playstation man »

• Contributing Artist
  • Young Kitten
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 03:20:24 AM »
(Should we set up some sort of response order or?)

Turning to face the approaching Lioness, Little V looks her over from crown to sole. "You could say that..." he trails off raising an eyebrow to Amber. "So I take it I'm the only person who thought of something in advance. Granted I'm missing a little something," he chuckles to himself, letting out a slight chirp in the process and tugging at his collar. "It's great to see you again, Amber. Any thoughts as to what you'll be dressed as for the night?" He turns slightly, catching a glimpse of a familiar figure on the other side of the french doors. "You too, Mac!" Impatient as ever, the avian continues to bang on his friend's door.

Playstation man

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 06:26:16 AM »
"I have a vague idea of what i should dress up as but not all sorted." she said. "Mac always has something useful around, so I figured I should go to him." Amber said. "Its good to see you too Little V." she said. "I am so exited to go to this party." Amber exclaimed enthusiastically sniffing a bit in the process.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2015, 08:54:04 AM »
(i think a response order would be great, please ^^ -- me, Reptilian, PSMan, starting after my next post)

--

The black cat makes a rush for the door and gets to it in time, so as not to keep his friends in wait. When he opens it, he nearly startles a bit seeing Vic already in costume, but smiles wide nonetheless. "Haa, glad you could make it guys! Vic, Amber, I appreciate it," he says, and opens the door to let them in. "Sorry for the wait, I had to go get something. Come on in!"
Mac waves hello at Amber, and finally closes the door once they're inside. "Heh, beat me to the game Vic! But who're you s'posed to be though?" Hopefully Amber hadn't found her costume yet, or then he'd really be sorry.
"With all the stores closed around town, I'm honestly thinking about just grabbing a bedsheet and cut holes in it, but-- y'know..."

• Contributing Artist
  • Young Kitten
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2015, 06:08:54 PM »
The conure offers his host a quick but firm handshake before stumbling into the center of the room, trying to orient himself. Just where was the attic again? He's brought back to reality by Mac's question. "Oh yeah, thanks for inviting us. Uhh, isn't it obvious? Viewtiful Joe!" Rolling his eyes at his friends' confused look, he runs a hand through his untamed yellow plumage. "Like Little V for Victor, or V for Viewtiful. I mean I'm missing a few things true, like the helmet and... It sounded clever in my head, okay?" Victor sighs, reclining in the nearest chair. "The bed sheet ghost thing is pretty quaint I'll give you that, but I'm certain," he pauses, grinning gesturing to the ceiling, "we can find you two something more interesting in that dusty old attic."

Playstation man

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2015, 01:48:20 AM »
"Hey Mac, long time no see." she said looking at the black cat. "Yeah Mac, do you have some sort of halloween that could fit me." "I competely forgot about my costume."Amber said. "Thats a great idea Little V." She said excitedly. "We should get started now or we'll be late."

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2015, 02:47:13 AM »
Blushing a bit, Mac admitted the silliness of his plan. "It'll be quick, I swear," he added, "I just want to give it a look, besides-- y'never know. I've been meaning to clean it out too for some time-- place is dusty beyond all heck. All I need help with is moving some stuff around in there - but I recall there being an old chest with some family mementos."

The cat led them to the staircase of his house, which, after walking further down the hallway past his room, there was a pull-down stairs that lead to the attic abve them. From the looks of things Mac had already pulled down the ladder before they came and opened the door, but he hadn't gotten into actual exploring just yet.

"Heh, imagine going there and finding a wedding costume..." he mused teasingly.

The aroma of age, dust, and cobwebs was already emitting from the entrance of the attic. It didn't take long before Mac inhaled deep of it, making audible sniffles. Squinting with watery eyes, he looked to the group and pointed up, letting them go first up the ladder.

• Contributing Artist
  • Young Kitten
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2015, 03:24:44 AM »
Victor cleared his throat, cringing slightly at the musty aroma emanating from ancient room. Sneaking a glance at the two around him, and mildly annoyed by the ever present sniffling, Little V steps up towards the ladder.
Clumsily making his way upwards, he lets out a sigh upon finally stumbling to the top. A chill visibly runs through his spine and his tail feathers begin to splay out. Poorly insulated as expected. With a sniffle of his own, he fumbles for a light fixture while calling out to his friends below. "You can come up here, now! No serial killers, minimal spiders, hella rad old stuff..." Catching a glimpse of something red in the corner, Little V darts off, his footsteps leaving a thin cloud of dust lingering above and billowing out of the attic's entrance.

Playstation man

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2015, 03:50:38 AM »
"Alright Little V I'm coming up." Amber said making her way up the ladder into the old, dusty room. What Amber didn't realize was that her freind had kicked up some dust while trying to find the last of the missing items for his costume. Amber immediately started sniffing when she got up into the attic. "Wow, it's a little dusty in here Mac." She said rubbing her nose. "Alright Mac." she said, sniffing a bit more. "Come on up."
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 03:54:01 AM by Playstation man »

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2015, 08:03:18 AM »
Mac joined in last, and caught up with the group momentarily. The smell of old knick-knacks, a painting or two, antiques from decades gone by hit hard-- and within minuts the feline was struck with a bad sinus attack. His tail perked up as he waved his hand to tell his pals he couldn't speak.

"Heh--ho--hold up, I g--... I gi.... heh--HSCCNXXT.... SCCCHNNIXT..." he sneezed, stifling his sneezes as they came out. Mac pinched his nose.

"Hub.. h-hokay, so-- well! That wasn't such a chore now, was it?" he said, and looked around. To their left were the heirlooms; various records, portraits, nothing of particular interest unless Mac felt the need to research some ofit. Then there was the chest over on the other side, unlocked, with a large button up shirt sleeve extending from the cover. Some old children's toys hovered around it. "There we go! Can't hurt to look! Vic, wanna help me open it up?"

• Contributing Artist
  • Young Kitten
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2015, 01:09:03 AM »
Standing at the other end of the attic, Little V preforms various poses in front of a mirror. He adjusts his newly found pink scarf, proud of how well his costume's coming along. Granted, very big thing is still missing. He turns towards Mac, shouting a, "Bless ya!" in reply, only to have another object catch his eye. "Y-Yeah sure," Victor mumbles, rummaging through a mess of cardboard boxes. Probably decorative, still a decent reproduction.
Running a thumb and index finger along the length of the blade, Little V then takes a familiar wide stance, knees bent slightly. With a deep breath the conure races down the length of the attic. "Don't you think a Zorro costume might suit you?" His strides grow as he prepares for a lunge. "I'd be willing to help you out! This'll make a great prop!" The capped tip of the rapier bangs against the chest, slipping through the button hole of a shirt. "Not an épée, but I think I can manage." He draws the sword back, yanking out the shirt in the process.  With his eyes on Mac, Little V reaches out and opens the chest, disturbing another layer of dust though not quite as thick as everything else in the room. Seems this was used recently. He doesn't dare look back at the contents of the chest.
Returning to his usual en garde stance, the conure looks Mac over. With the next inevitable sniffle, Little V races back in a retreat,"Pardon me, if you would!"  he calls out while awkwardly maneuvering about Amber. Tip of the rapier catching upon a piece drop cloth, he unveils a damaged pine wardrobe, further polluting the air with decades of neglect. It seems the dust even begins to affect the little bird, as he brings a hand to his beak, coughing a bit. "It seems we have a second option."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 01:11:24 AM by ReptilianRhinitis »