Author Topic: [Closed] Halloween-Themed Furry Forum RP?  (Read 75610 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Playstation man

Re: Halloween-Themed Furry Forum RP?
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2015, 01:07:33 AM »
(By the way Amber is a lioness. Sorry this was so late.)

"Bess you again Lynn." Amber rubbed her nose. "Well Mac, we made it." She said staring at the house. "Wow, that's a big party." She said turning around and looking back at Lynn. "Thanks for the ride." She said. "Should I invite her to come with us." She thought. "The more the merier, right." She thought as she said. "Hey Lynn, you wanna come to the party?" "If you are not too busy with your job or anything?"

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2015, 01:54:23 PM »
(Wait, she is? WOW, I have no idea why I thought she was a horse.  I read through the RP and the character things TWICE... wtf, brain... XD Sorry! I'll go edit the other posts.)
---

"Hrrnn." She looked at her phone before answering, "Well... my shift does end in... three minutes... next guy's a bat, he should have it covered... Sure, I'll stay, why not.  Don't have a costume, though.  Guess I can say I'm in costume."  She was dressed for work, so she looked like a security guard.  Good enough.  She climbed out of the car as well, noticing as she did that the tingling in her nose had lessened as soon as Mac had gotten out.  Was she developing a cat allergy...? Hrrnn.

"Hey, Mac... you were in one of the crypts, right?" She started nodding her head, of course he was covered in dust.  That must be it.
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2015, 08:46:41 PM »
Things became troublesome when Mac walked into the party with the other two behind him. Soon after he was lead inside by the other furs, a chain of sneezing was starting to develop from anyone who happened to be near him. Mac suddenly felt his heart sink knowing he had set off a chain reaction! "Ah-choo! AHYEACHOO! HYEESSHH! HISSSHHOOO!! HIIEEESSSHHOOOO!! HECHHOOOOO!" went the crowd.

Before Mac could respond, all he could do was watch in stunned silence as the sneezes overtook the entire party. It definitely didn't wasn't planned.

"The ghosts are making me do it! I swear, it's like some strange superpower they gave me!" the feline Mac replied.

Playstation man

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2015, 05:10:15 AM »
(You're fine, don't worry about it man.)

"Wow, whaaaahhhhh......" Amber's nose immediately tickled as soon as she walked into the house. "What is haaahhhh.... happening?" Amber asked as she rubbed her nose. "Why is everyone sneehhhh.... sneezing?" Amber said as her breath hitched. "Ok, this is getting a bit weird." She thought as she followed Mac through the crowd. Everyone was sneezing as the walked through the crowd to he back of the house. "Oh no, not those ghosts again." Amber exclaimed as her nose twitched.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2015, 10:30:00 PM »
The grizzly was rubbing her nose, pinching it with two fingers and moving them back and forth, making a loud squelching sound as she furiously tried to quell the tickles.

"Wait, you meant REAL ghosts? Real, actual ghosts kidnapped you? WH-h-heh... what the he-he... heck... that'... ha... g-god dammit this... n-nose... HH..."

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2015, 03:28:52 PM »
"Yes, I--I-- heeaSSCHOOO!! I-- maybe we better get outta here before I--I... IEEYYAAACHOOOOOO!! HYEESSHOOO!! HYEEASCHHOOOOOO!!" Mac sneezed in quick succession, pointing back out the door. "This was a bad idea-- shoot, okay-- uhm, safe place, we need a safe place!"

The crowd of sneezing people was as funny as it was to look at as it was strange and fascinating. It was like some villain had set off a chain of pollen bombs just to spite a bunch of furs. Deep inside Mac's soul was a ghost who was letting loose poors of strange, ecto powers capable of making people sneeze without rhyme or reason. Mac didn't feel like questioning it, just that he hoped that it would end soon! If this ghost, or his pals, got ahold of Mac's companions-- there was no telling.

Thankfully the possession hadn't gone full swing yet. Mac still was in control of his body. But who was to say for sure if he started to act... well, 'proud' of his efforts. All the meanwhile in the hectic crowd of sneezer pleasers, they were bumping and running into Mac, Amber and Lynne in an effort to try and stop their own sneezing. Some were trying to get out of the house, knocking Mac on the floor. Others were thinking it was funny, gross, annoying, and panicking thinking it was some epidemic.

"We gotta find a place to-oof!" Mac said, now buried deep in a crowd of gatherers all around him. "Help!"

Playstation man

« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2015, 05:28:08 AM »
"Let's get to a bathroom or something." Amber said as her nostrils flared. "Maybe we could get away from all of theseeeehhhh.... these people." She began to make her way to where she thought that the bathroom would be. "Bleeehhh.... bless you Mac." Amber said as she rubbed her nose. "Oh no, Mac!" Amber saw her freind fall into the crowd of sneezy people. She attempted to pull him up out of the crowd but coudn't find his hand. "Mac, stick out your hand!"

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2015, 12:27:01 PM »
Grumbling as she released her nose, the huge bear started to barrel though the crowd, shoving people aside as she swept up the black cat, her nose twitching and letting out a few big double-barreled blasts as her restraint went out the window.

"Uh-hh--HHHTTChh! Hah-TCHOW! G-geht u-uhp here you -ss-ah-AH-HAHTCCHHH!"

She stuffed Amber beneath her other arm and stomped against the tide of those fleeing the party, frowning as dozens of noses sneezed around, at, or on her, including her passengers.  She added to the general roar of sneezes, eyes streaming as her nose stung and wiggled, trying to locate some kind of secluded room as per Amber's suggestion.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2015, 10:04:48 PM »
Mac grabbed Amber's hand and later joined Lynne across the part of sneezes. The feline felt dizzy, almost about to faint. They'd arrive momentarily in the bathroom which was-- cramped as well as amusing. He'd have to comment on sharing a room with two ladies later, for now this sneezing epidemic was insane.

"Oh... oh thank god, these-- yes, this ghost, some ghost at the cemetery," he said, "they're plotting something evil. I got one of their powers, and... I don't know what they're going to do to me. That last thing I'd want is them to possess you too."

As they were talking it seemed like a small ball of glowing light seemed to be floating around the room.

"Makes me wish the ghost busters were here..."

Playstation man

« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2015, 05:46:06 PM »
(So sorry for the wait, tried to modify the old post but I thought no one would see it since it wasn't on the recent activity page.)

"Uuuuggggghhhhhh, my nose itches." Amber said as her nose twitched. "I Thhhhaaaaaa..... think I neehhh.... need to sneeze." She rubbed her nose furiously trying to stop the tickle. "Stupid nose." "Ghosts aaahhhhh..... are trying to possess us?" Amber said as the tickle in her nose flared up. "I neehhhh.... Neeeehuh.... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH..... AAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAACCCCCOOOOO!!!" Amber screamed. "Sorry guys." She apologized as she rubbed her nose again.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2015, 10:41:15 PM »
This close to the sneeze-inducing cat, Lynne was having... problems.  Her roaring sneezes kept tears streaming from her eyes, her hand scrubbing at her broad nose as incredibly itchy nostrils let loose again and again.  She wasn't going to be of much help unless she could stop sneezing... but they just kept coming.  In the cramped space, it was kind of a problem- the noise, yes, but also her huge body convulsing, and the problem of her increasingly-wet sneezes of course.  She was handling it by clamping a hand towel to her nose as she unloaded, but nothing lasts forever...

"H-HRRRRSHHH! Ha-ah... I... Hh--HRRRRTCHHH! HRRRRSHHH!" She just couldn't seem to stop...

"EHURRTCHH! RRRSSHHOO!"

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2015, 04:21:33 AM »
Without warning, one of the spirits of the ghouls appeared before them-- Mac had slumped to the floor in a haze. This ghost looked like some sort of decaying elephant of some sort, but it was hard to tell what it was! It leaned in closer to Amber, and suddenly leapt forward to attack her, maybe possess her too!

"Your friend 'Mac' is getting weaker," said the ghost, "I'm surprised my companion ghoul bothers with him! But you, you will do nicely! Nobody will be able to stop us, not even the R'ogeu Clans magic books!"

As Mac lay seemingly unconscious, another spirit appeared in the window... eyeing Lynne.

Playstation man

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2015, 05:54:56 AM »
"WHAT ARE YOU!!!" Amber screamed as the ghost appered in front of her. Suddenly she was grabed by the arms. "What do you mean weak, and what magic book?" Shev said trying to remain calm even while being held by a ghost. "Oh no." Amber thought as her nose twitched. "Why do they have to be here now." Her nostrils flared. "AAAAHHHHH...." Her breath hitched as she tried to free herself.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2015, 12:32:03 PM »
Unable to see, Lynne had turned to the window to try and get some fresh air. Not that it would help. She had no idea why everyone was screaming, but they sure were loud. Maybe this had been a mistake, and she should have just gone home or back to the cemetery to write up her nightly report... Sticking her head out the window, she managed to get very close to the spectral figure hanging around out there, and blinked her eyes. What was that glow?

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2015, 12:35:53 AM »
(thread bump edit)
--

The glow came closer, and started following her for a moment, but dissipated before it could go after Lynne. The one going for Amber however, finally reached over to grab her.

"No one can save you now! You will be apart of us, and we will own you, forever!" shrieked the ghost and it lifted Amber into the air in true paranormal movie fashion!

Mac was still on the ground, but his eyes opened a little, watching the events.

Playstation man

« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2015, 04:36:16 AM »
(Been a while hasn't it. Sorry for the wait guys.)

Amber was immediately lifted into the air a couple of inches. "Why do you want us, why didn't you attack all of the other people!" Amber screamed as her nose itched. "Oh no, I'm gonna sneeze." she thought as she fought against the ghost to free her hand. "AAAAAAHHHHHH...." Amber's nose was tickling like crazy. Her nose was twitching and scrunching and her nostrils where flaring. She couldn't hold it in for much longer.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2015, 12:34:50 PM »
Having sneezed a few plumes out the window, Lynne wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, and turned around. Now, not much could phase the bear, but this was some decidedly freaky horror movie stuff right here. Her eyes went wide as she stared, trying to comprehend the situation. If she were paying more attention, she might have thought to inquire about those books the ghosts mentioned. But at the very least, she wasn't one to doubt her own eyes.

"Rrrr..." She growled, baring teeth at the spectral figure assaulting Amber, grabbing for the Lioness and starting to pull against the force holding her aloft. "Get off, you dead... Thing!"

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2015, 03:48:53 AM »
(no problem PSMan :3 i was wodering if we should we make an OOC thread to maybe discuss the story a bit, if you two wanna ^^ i've been a little busy so my RP posts have been probably confusing XD;;)

The ghost grabbing Amber finally let go, and as a result the two fell backwards against the wall. While it didn't answer the question, it swept in again to try and grab Amber while it could. It laughed an evil laugh before this time raising up what looked like a corpse's hand of it's own, moving it around and summoning some strange words incomprehensible to the fur's ear, before vanishing without a trace-- Amber in tow, leaving Mac and Lynne stuck together. Mac, slowly getting up, seemed phased and completely out of it... but thankfully wasn't dead.

As for Amber, it would appear she had been taken away-- perhaps, this time to the library. The ghost kidnapping her said in a mocking tone, "Your friends will take some effort to get here! I leave you with this challenge, girl, I dare you to find the one key book to destroy us...! I will be back to reclaim your friends!" The ghost's threat seemed simply enough, possibly taking away Amber as some crowd controlling measure and grab the other two later.

Mac caught Lynne at the worst time, and his confused look summed it up nicely: "...lemme guess, ghosts got us-- there's gotta be some way we can capture them. Get one of them off of me, at least!"

Playstation man

« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2015, 05:53:22 AM »
(I think that is a great idea.)

"NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Amber screamed as she was being dragged away from her friends. "STOP!!!!" she growled as captors still continued to drag her. Suddenly, her nose started to itch. "Not now." she thought as she saw her friends get farther and farther away from her, eventually they where out of sight completely. "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?" she asked.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2015, 01:45:03 AM »
With a mighty roar... of a sneeze, Lynn lowered her head and charged after the lioness.

"HhRRAAATCHhooo! G-geh-het back here!" The farther away she got from Mac, and the farther the ghost dragged Amber, the better her nose felt.  She wasn't able to keep pace, but she saw where they were headed... and kept on charging along, determined to get to the bottom of this.