Author Topic: [F + Mature + Explicit] Title Redacted - Heather and Kimberly  (Read 6758 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Spare Wisp

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
The actual title of this story is at the very end.

These two characters are ones I typically use for RPed stories that don't require any setup, which is the format that Holly originates from as well.  This is actually a scene from that format rewritten into a longer one, so it has different timing and flow from some of my other stories, and ends up being a fairly slow progression.  Lesbian lust, a masturbating dragoness, and a sneezing Arcanine woman are ahead.  Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's nothing small about Heather; every part of her is enormous.  She stands over a majority at six foot three, and she's also wide.  Not wide in the manner of being fat; far from the opposite: The woman's voluminous fur hides away muscle, but where it doesn't do so sufficiently the patterns of her tone shows through.  A runner for fun and even an occasional swimmer, she stays in excellent shape year-round.  Having a metabolism that operates more like a furnace might be of some benefit to her in that regard.  A creature of fire, the Arcanine woman is always warm to the touch, and never seems to be at a loss for energy.

Continuing the theme of 'being big', she has big feet that are typically left bare, the pads on the bottoms enough to keep her from getting roughed up by the debris that might be found on the ground.  Her legs are large with muscle, and the beige fur that clings to her shins, wrists, and tail are all explosive collections themselves.  The same color fur covers most of her face and also gives her a wild mane of hair, the former continuing down far enough that it dips between where her breasts start and far enough to the sides that it covers the front of her shoulders.

The rest is orange and black: Orange fur covers most of her, but black stripes run through it, and her entire front side is similarly black.  Though currently restrained, her breasts continue her theme of being big, comfortable enough in her own hands but sizeable enough to weigh down those of others.  She makes a scene that nobody gets to see as she jogs along the path, tits bouncing in her shirt and her loose runner's shorts swaying in the breeze as she speeds along.  Not furred, her nose is also black, sitting on the end of her snout and twitching.  Like the rest of her it's also big, and her nostrils flare wider at something on the wind.

She ignores it and continues on, familiar enough with her allergies to know it's best to not give them any mind until they're actually a problem.  More than likely it's just a random tickle trying to invade, and ignoring it will make it go away.  Off in the distance she sees someone familiar, an equally tall woman covered in scales.  Kimberly, her running partner, is out there by happy circumstance and looks to be in the middle of reading a book.  The weather is warm, and clouds float lazily on a soft breeze.

Heather waves eagerly as she approaches the blanket her friend is laying out on, and her shirt stretches slightly when she leans over to talk.  The dragoness's eyes widen ever so slightly as she finds herself staring downhill at the fire dog.  She lifts a hand from her book and waves back, noticing the twitch in the canine's nose when she goes to speak.  "What's up?"  "Um, nothing.  Just relaxing a tit, you?"

The verbal slip doesn't seem to be caught by the furry girl, her nose giving another distracting wiggle in reaction to the tickle sinking deeper into it.  "Just strolling around!  It's a great day, don't you think?"  "Yes, it's very quiet and relaxing.  I love being out here and getting away from everyone."  "Did you want me to leave?"  "Err, uh....!  That's not exactly what I meant.  I just mean I like being out here where it feels like nothing really matters."  Heather's nose wiggles again as a breeze rolls past, stirring the grass and the flowers.  "I know exactly what you mean!  I like being out here away from everybody like that too.  I can do all kinds of stuhhh..."

The canine's big black nose wiggles again, her mouth hanging open just slightly.  "Uhhh...  huhhh...."  Her mouth drops open farther as her brows lift, the look of a sneeze building on her expression.  "HHhh...  HHHUHHHhhh...."

The dragoness knows what's coming and softly sighs, quickly reaching behind herself and placing her book into her own shadow.  It might be a while before she can return to that.  "HUHHHH..."  Heather's head tilts back as she inhales, her chest lifting with the arch of her back.  "HHUUUHHHHH...."  It rocks with another sudden gasp.  "HHUUUHHHHH!!"  Whatever it is finally proves to much to resist.

"HHUHHCHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  She turns her head as it snaps down, fire rushing out of her mouth.  Her chest shakes underneath her shirt, and her nose gives an experimental wiggle to see if it really has expelled the irritant.  Kimberly looks vaguely unimpressed with her friend, smirking as she rolls her eyes.  "What a surprise, Heather's sneezing again."

The canine's ears flick forward.  "Well yeah, I sneeze a lot?"  "Hmm, I never noticed.  You know there are ways to prevent this, right?"  "You're in a grouchy mood!  Do something about it?  Why bother?  It doesn't hurt me!"  "Don't you get embarrassed sneezing all the time?"  Heather laughs and shakes her head.  "Not really!  Well, not usuaah... usuahh..."

"AHh..."  The dragon smiles wryly, glancing behind her back to make sure her book is still shielded by her body.  "AAHHH... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  More fire is directed to Heather's side as she turns her head.  A sniffle follows.  Kimberly spends a few moments with her eyes on the other girl's chest, watching the bouncing die down.

"Not usually."  "What about when you lose your clothes to your allergies?  I've seen it happen more than a few times now.  Maybe you should try to avoid them every once in a while?"

The Arcanine woman's tail starts to wag slightly, and she looks away with a sheepish grin on her face.  "Being naked is only sometimes embarrassing.  Other times my allergies make a good excuse..."  Her eyes dart back to a startled dragon, whose smarmy smirk has turned into a flatter expression of surprise.  Heather decides to pour it on and throws her friend a wink.  "I kinda like being suddenly naked in public, just between you and me.  Don't go teh... telling though!  I cah... can't have my cover blo.. blown... AHH...."

Thoughts of Heather being naked suddenly fill up Kimberly's mind, her eyes rushing down to the jiggle in the fire dog's shirt as she inhales.  The dragoness shifts slightly, hoping the Fire-type is too distracted by the itch in her nose to notice the adjustment in posture.  "AHH...  AHH... Anyway, my ah... allergens aren't as common as a lot of folks haaah... have it."

Kimberly tenses, feeling the desire to see her friend in the buff suddenly far outweighing any annoyance at the situation or concern for the book she had been reading.  Admittedly it's always a treat when Heather's allergies do go too far, but being headed towards such a circumstance all of a sudden only a minute after releasing an adult novel from her fingers amplifies the experience.  Suddenly the idea of Heather sneezing and interrupting her fun has swung from annoying directly back into erotic entertainment.

The big dog sniffs, and then sharply inhales.  "HHHHHHHHHH...!  AAAAHHH... hhh..."  The breath is let out, and a wiggle of Heather's big black nose follows, her eyes crossing to watch.  Kimberly lets out her own breath.  "Oh...  I thought you were about to..."   The Arcanine's mouth open a bit, her eyes shutting as her nose and snout scrunch.  "HHH...  HHHH...  HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!"  Another blast of fire escapes, which is not enough to clear her nose.  The dragon's eyes try to look down Heather's shirt, finding the canine has bent over slightly more than before.

Despite her previous inclinations, the dragon finds she wants this to continue to the breaking point.  "What's making you sneeze right now?"  The reply is a shaky breath from the canine, whose snout scrunches again.  "AHhh...  AAAAAHHHH...!  AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  There's a sniff, then a shrug, then a grin.  "Maybe there's a horse nearby, or something.  Who knows?  I can't smell anything out of.. the ordinaah...  AAAAH...  AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!'

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  Kimberly finds her eyes roaming the athlete's form.  Not just wobbling chest, but firm legs, strong arms, and even the cute, post-sneeze face are all drunk in.  Heather turns her head forward and leans over even father, letting her tits hang in her shirt.  The dragon suddenly finds her eyes locked on them, a rush of adrenaline surging through her and filling her stomach with excitement.  Seeing where her friend's eyes gravitate to puts a grin on the canine's muzzle. 

"You don't have hair on you or something, right?"  Kimberly doesn't reply to the question, entranced by the view.  It's very clear to her now that Heather's bounciness is at least in part because of the lack of a bra.  "Ah ah..  AH... hh..."  There's a few loud sniffs, but the canine's wiggling, sniffling nose isn't enough to draw her friend's attention away from the rest of her body.  "... You don't smell li... like you've been ah.. ahh... around anything though.  AHH.. hah.. hang on, I'm..  AAAAHH..."

The movement of her chest and the interrupted sentence finally snap the scaled and flame-resistant creature out of a reverie long enough to utter one word.  "You're..?"  Heather starts to stand up straight, but doesn't get there.  "AAAAAAAAAHHH!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHCCCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  There's more fire out to the side, her tits swaying.  "I.."  Her nose twitches again.  "I'm gon... gonnaaAAHHH... sn..sneeze.. AAAAHH.. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHCCCCCHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  More jiggling.  Kimberly's eyes are locked on the view of her friend's body.  Her hips twist against the mat and the inside of her own clothing, and despite herself she finally lets out a soft moan of appreciation.  It's tiny and quiet, but that doesn't matter; Heather's ears lift, a grin sliding back onto her face.  She sniffs, stands up straight, and puts a hand on her hip.

"Maybe I should save my clothes from an untimely fate.  You're not going to get miffed if I strip, right?"  "R...right here?"  "I told you, I like being naked!"  That grin is unflappable.  "Besides, nobody's going t.. to.. AHH.."  Kimberly inhales slightly as well, in anticipation.  "HHhh.. Hhh.. HHHAAAHH... HHHHAAAAAAHHH.."  The canine's snout scrunches.

"HHHHHHHAAAAAHH...  HUHHH... HHH.. HH.. HHHHHHH!!"

"HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHCCCCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHCCCCHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  The dragon watches the shaking pair of breasts, the sniffle hinting that more might be coming.  She grits her teeth for a moment and feels her anticipation swell again, another tiny "nnn..." leaving her throat.  Thoughts of Heather stripping out of her clothing dance in her head.

She doesn't have to wait that long before it becomes a reality.  "It's not like you haven't seen me bare before..."  All of Kimberly's attention snaps forwards as Heather grabs the bottom hem of her shirt.  It swings up and over her collar without a second notice, freeing the canine's big tits to the open air.  The more frequent events that bring Heather to toplessness occur indoors or in dim light, and those that occur under the sun tend to be more brief experiences that don't involve her standing directly over a seated onlooker.  It's terribly easy to see all of the detail in broad daylight, pink nipples standing in contrast to thick black fur.  "Y... W..."  The aforementioned seated onlooker finds herself at an uncharacteristic loss for words.

"Yes?"  "Y... You weren't wearing a sports bra or... I mean, don't you... wear one out here most of the... time?"  Heather throws her shirt as far to the side as she can manage, simultaneously protecting it from flame and promising it won't be hiding her upper body without effort spent to walk over and retrieve it.  It comes just in time, her snout scrunching.  "HHAAAAAHHH...!  AAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHCCCCCCHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"  Heather doubles over as a particularly strong sneeze takes her, fire blasting over her tits.  She saved her shirt just in time.  Kimberly's loss for words continues as she stares into the leaning canine's exposed, wobbling bust.  "Nah."  She sniffs.  "I was just going to be walking around outside, and I don't need any of the trouble of a bra.  If I waah.. was jogging past houses or suh.. huh.. something I would give it some.. HH.. thought!  HAHH... HH.. HHH..!  HUHHHH!!" 

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHCCCCCH HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The dragon is starting to feel like she might accidentally set the grass on fire herself.  She inhales slowly and carefully, watching the other runner with rapt enjoyment.  Heather comes out here with no bra... often?  She thinks back and realizes that whether or not Heather seems particularly jiggly on any given day seems to be about the same odds as a coin flip.  A brief daydream of the Arcanine jogging in the buff with her makes her shift her posture again.  Her eyes dart to the Arcanine's wiggling nose, and the Arcanine's eyes dart to hers.  Another teasing, pretty grin alights from the canine's face.  "You look sorta flustered."

Standing half naked in the field, the Arcanine woman leans over with the grin still on her face, letting her big, bare breasts hang.  The dragon's eyes follow her friend's downward motion.  "Maybe I shouldn't take off the rest, it might cause problems!"  Kimberly tries to play a role and opens her mouth to deliver a comment in return, but she's cut off by a sharp inhale from Heather.  "HHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHCCCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  Her breasts swing, the dragon not even paying attention to the fire that licks past her face.  She lets out a groan at the unexpected sight.  Heather doesn't reply to the sound.  "I'm so sneezy today, wow!  Usually I'm only like this around stuff I'm allergic to, or when I've been hanging out at the pool too long."  "No fur here, nor.. uh, a pool."  The enormous canine woman posing in swimsuits is the next series of images through the dragon's head.  For how quickly she burns through it, Heather has pretty expensive tastes in clothes.  On that thought, Kimberly finally does address something important: "I would appreciate it if you're careful where you sneeze.  I'd like to keep my clothes."  Kimberly manages to sound polite and demure, assisted by the lustful emotions pulsing through her.

She receives a grin in reply.  "Maybe you should take yours off too then."

The dragon's eyes widen, a breath of surprise filling her lungs.  The brief, delightfully explicit scene in her mind is interrupted by Heather's laugh.  "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!  I won't sneeze on you."  That doesn't mean Kimberly has stopped thinking about taking off her clothes though.  The Arcanine's nose starts wiggling again.  "I... hhh..  I aah.. am gonnaaah.. gonnaaah.. sneeze again...  AAHHH..."  "Oh..okay, but really!  I want to keep this set!"  A weak point...!  "AAAAAHHHH..  HHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAHHHCCCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  The flames rush out close to Kimberly's body, and Heather's smirk and wobbling tits become visible when the view clears.  "You know, I thought I could keep it under control, but my..."  Her nose wiggles, or more precisely is wiggled.  "nose is really starting to.. to tickle.  I don't... HHH... know if I caaah.. can keep.. HAAAAH... control of my snee.. sneezing for very long.  I AAAAHHHHH...  I might juhh.. hhuuhh..  HHUUHH..  HHHUUUUUUHHHHH...  HHHHUUUUHHHHHHHH..!!  HHHHUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHCCCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  A huge blast of fire rushes out to one side of Heather, more than enough to have engulfed her friend if she hadn't turned away.  Lusting eyes are still drawn to her shaking chest.  "just end up accidentally sneezing all over us.  Maybe you should take off your clothes after all."  It's hard to tell if she's being serious or teasing, but there's a huge, slightly more playful grin on her face.  The excuse is present to strip naked in front of Heather, and only the desire for cheeky verbal fencing wins out against otherwise unbridled lust.  "Why should I have to?  I'm not the one who can't control myself."  Heather already knows the games her friend plays and immediately chases down a quotation to throw back: "Theh.. thee lah.. lady doth proteh.. HEH.. protehh.. protest too much, methinks!  HAAAHH...  HHAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCC CHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"  The grass next to Kimberly suddenly burns down to ashes, the Arcanine's sneeze scorching away a large patch of greenery.  "Oops!  It crept up so fast...  My nose really tickles, I'm sorry!"  She doesn't sound even fifty percent sincere.  "I could sneeze at any momeh-HHEHH..HHHAAAAAAAHHH!!"  The sneeze itself is real enough though.

"HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHCCCCCCHOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  Heather doubles over and a blast of fire hits her own leg, which thankfully is bare already.  Had she been wearing anything other than running shorts she would be down another pair of pants.  Kimberly finds herself staring at the leg in question for a brief moment, then remembers there's a real topic at hand: "Really though, if you burn my clothes off, I'll have to walk home naked."  "A little nudity won't hurt you."  Heather shifts her own hips, a coaxing grin on her face.  "It might even save your pants!"  The dragon finds she has almost no argument left, and no wit comes to her mind.  She's about to reach for her shirt, but her hesitation earns her one more reward: "Do you want me to go first?"

Heather's huge tail wags with enough force to make a swishing noise in the air behind her, and she leans over again, arms squishing her tits together as she places her hands on her thighs.  Kimberly stares into the grin first, then down at the tits, then down to the movement of fingers near Heather's thighs.  An appreciative, excited "nnn...!" is evoked from her throat as her friend slides her hands up to the top of her running shorts. 

"If I do it, you have to do it too." the canine insists.  Kimberly feels her heart pounding.  It's an offer with no losing sides.  "ah... AHH... gonna.. gonna..!  HUUHHH!   HUUUHHH!  hhh.. HAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"  Heather stops her tail and tries to balance, lifting her torso.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!"  Kimberly's wings flap reflexively as she realizes her clothes are in danger from the nearby fire creature, and is torn between looking at them and Heather's swinging breasts.  She settles for switching back and forth rapidly, and stops on her friend's nipples when she realizes her attire is not on fire.  Either Heather is excited, getting a cool breeze across her chest, or both...  Staring, the dragon reaches for her own shirt, and slowly peels it away from her body.

"There we go!  I'll even fold it for you if you want!"  Encouraging words make the stripping come a little faster.  A lacy, red bra remains after the dragon yanks the shirt off over her head.  She's far from small herself, and shows off that size once she reaches behind herself and unstraps her lingerie.  Her breasts are near the same size as her enormous friend, the proud assets of a dragon and much more firm than her bouncy friend's.  "That's okay."  "What, afraid I'll sneeze on it?"  That manages to get a grin on both faces.  Kimberly stretches her arms over her head, lifting her chest.  Her hands settle on her own shorts, and she squirms in place as she pushes them down, leaving only an red pair of panties with only one interesting quality.

It would be foolish to think Heather doesn't notice.  Even if she couldn't see the wet spot on the dragon's underwear, she would surely notice by merit of that nose she's got unless it's just so busy with everything else.  Regardless, the guessing game is long since over anyway, and the intense teasing is proof enough of that.  As Kimberly slides her clothing down her legs she watches Heather unbutton her own shorts, hips swaying as she smoothly pulls them down her legs... leaving just panties as well.  The dragon stares at them, wishing somehow they would fall off of her friend's hips... or more likely, explode into flame.  The Arcanine looks very amused.  "Now we're even!"  Her nose twitches, and the dragon realizes she's left her clothes at her side, not anywhere safe.

"HH..."  "Wait!"   "HHHAAAHH..."  Kimberly quickly turns and grabs her clothes, swinging a wing over to try to block the path between Heather's mouth and her garments.  Try as Heather might, there's no stopping her nose once it makes a decision, and even the dragon knows that.  "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"  The dragon shoves her clothes on top of her tail and turns around again just in time for...  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHCCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!!!  AAAAAAAHHHHHHHCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!"  The sight of her friend's shaking chest distracts Kimberly long enough that it takes until she feels something sliding down her thighs for her to realize that an important section of her panties is missing, namely the front part that attaches to the strings that go around her hips.  The remaining fabric slides down her thighs as she goes to grab it, missing by an inch.  "Wow, a double!  ...That's a nice look on you, Kim."

The dragon takes only a second to process the fact that Heather can now see her fully and generate a reply: "... I got naked, now you have to too."  It's so easy to get Heather to grin.  Her fingers pinch the edges of her panties, hips gyrating as she slides the orange underwear down her legs, tail purposefully high in the air as if teasing someone behind her.  "You ha..having some thoughts, Kim?  You look like you're..."  The Arcanine sniffs loudly.  "worked up over something.  You losing your cool?"  The scaly woman puts on an expression that hides her mood, even if the rest of her body is doing a terrible job of it.  "I'm not the one who can't stop sneezing."

The chilled expression on the dragon's face breaks into surprise as Heather leans over again, fast enough that her breasts swing.  "Don't you go thinking I've forgotten the locker room incident.  Or a few weeks back on your lawn.  Apparently you.. AAAHHH... AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  The flames feel pleasantly warm on Kimberly's body, and her eyes run over Heather, a shiver jolting through her as she takes in the sight of the naked fire dog.  "Sorry!"  An apology for sneezing on her, but the dragon doesn't even care.  "Apparently I what?"  "I was going to say I remember all the horse hair on your clothes!  I think you love a good flirt, and you love hanging around your own size category.  You're awful secretive about your lovers though.  Maybe you've got some hair on your clothes you're not telling me ah.. ah.. about?"

"I like having my secrets."  "I gave you a secret."  "Huh?"  "My allergies make a great excuse for exhibition.  Now it's your turn to make us fair.  The only secret I've got left is figuring out wha.. what's ma.. makih.. HAAAAAHH..  HAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHCCCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!"  Kimberly watches her friend's tits as they wobble.  This has turned into an incredible show, and for a few moments she considers giving up subtlety entirely and bringing her tail around to her front to have some fun.  Even her fingers would be fine.  Anything would be fine.  "Making me sneeze..."  "I'm serious that I don't have fur on my clothes."  "Or horse hair?"  "Or horse hair."  "Dust?  Feathers?"  "They're fresh.  Here you go."  Kimberly takes the risk of throwing her shirt to Heather, who catches it easily.  She looks at the article of clothing carefully, then lowers her nose to it and takes a few experimental sniffs.

Nothing.  No identifying scents or even a tingling reaction, even after waiting a few seconds.  Heather wiggles her nose.  "Sorry for doubting you!"  "Does that still make us even?"  "I'll hah.. hah.. have to... AAHH..."  "Heather..."  "AAAAAHHHH...!!  "Hand my shirt back!"  "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"  The firedog aims high and flames rush around her dragon friend, sparing the shirt in her arms.  Kimberly holds out a hand expectantly and receives her clothing back, but Heather still notices her eyes are much lower than her face, distracted by the sight of breasts.  "You like those, mmm?"  "..."

Heck with it.  Kimberly hucks her shirt over her shoulder and her tail sweeps through the grass and the flowers, throwing petals into the air.  She stretches and lifts one leg at the knee, giving herself an in.  A look of bliss immediately rushes to her face as she touches herself, a shuddering breath escaping her.  Heather's show is too much to let pass without making use of.  The Arcanine woman grins and takes a step closer, leaning over and wagging her tail enthusiastically.  The dragon's eyes remain open to watch, the canine rocking slightly back and forth to keep herself moving.  "Gaah.. NN!"  There's a sniffle from the canine...  Petals are batted away from her face with a hand.  "AHH... AAAAHHH... HAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  Shaking tits make the dragon arch her back and push her hips down.  It's a treat for Heather to watch too.  Screw that book, this is much, much better than anything on printed text.  The field's gusty breeze makes petals circle Heather's snout, her nose twitching and wiggling.  "AAHH....  AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!  AAAAAAHHHHCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  "Is that it?!  The flowers?!"  "Pffft, no way!  I'm not allergic to any flowers, we jog through them all the time!"

Doesn't matter though.  As long as she keeps moving, the dragon is fine with the show.  Her tail twists as her hips grind, a hand joining the other limb at her nethers to assist in self-pleasure.  Kimberly slowly falls backwards, using the other arm to prop herself up, finding the book and her clothes are so very fortunately under the arch of her spine because she really couldn't be bothered to move them again if they weren't.  Her wings spread, more pollen tossed into the air.  "If it's not on your cluhh.. hhh.. clothes then... AAHH... then.. I.. AAAAAHH... wonder wha... AAAAHH...  Whah... AAAAAAHH...  AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  What's making me...  AAAAAAAHHHHHHHCCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!  AAAAAAAHHHHHCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  Kimberly squirms in place, her body writhing in pleasure as she watches her naked friend.  There's something carnally fun about watching Heather bounce around.  "It's the flowers."  "I'm not aller.. aller... AAAAAHHH... AAAAAAAAHH!!  AAAAAAHHHHHCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!  AHHHHHCCCCCCHHOOOOOO!!  AAAAAHHHHHCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  She never even finishes her sentence.

Kimberly doesn't care that pieces of her picnic mat are going missing.  Between the novel, the teasing, and the sneezing, bountiful Arcanine woman, she needs nothing more to make her day perfect.  It just gets better that she now has a button to press to get Heather to sneezing and bouncing again, and that'll be all she needs.  She feels the end closing in, and a nice set of jiggling tits will make the perfect accompaniment.  "It's absolutely the flowers." she insists, a devilish grin on her face.  "I'm not ah.. allergic to any... AAAAHHHH...  AAAAAHHHHH... AAAAAAAAHHHHHCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  "You've never been out in this field before.  Maybe you're allergic to daisies."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  Heather's nose twitches and flares, finally taking a short break.  The daring look in her dragon friend's face prompts a test, however.  Challenged by the gaze, she couches and puts her big black nose less than an inch away from the little white flowers dancing in the breeze, close enough to feel the petals brush against her nostrils.  "HHh..HAAAAHHH..."  She boldly sniffs, the scent flooding her senses, and then she stands.  She opens her mouth to talk, but it turns into something else.  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...!!  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHCCCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"  For how much fire she spills out, Heather manages to keep the first sneeze from bending her over completely.  Her white hair is thrown forwards, the strands now feeling like feathers to her overly sensitized nose.  "AAAAAAAAAHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!  HHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!!  HHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!!"  The canine's head bucks forwards repeatedly, fire spilling out time and time again, her breasts shaking wildly with the force of enormous sneezes.  Like everything else about her, her sneezes are big.  "HHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!"

Heather stands naked in the field like a statuesque deity, her toned body out on display, legs in a sturdy stance to keep her standing while she buckles over.  The part of her running the show is her big black nose, so small compared to the rest of her and so totally controlled by little white flowers and their little yellow grains of sand.  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...  AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!  AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"  Her friend's body thrashes with lust and pleasure in appreciation of the view, wings flapping against the ground and throwing petals and pollen alike into the air.  Part of it is unintentional, lost in the moment, and the other part finds it a way to relieve the desperate ache for a climax.

Allergies in full swing, Heather can't hold back.  The wind brings pieces of the flowers up to her muzzle, the heat rising around her making them chaotically dance around her face and her nose.  Her breath draws petals up against her nostrils, pollen tickling the insides beyond relief.  "HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH... HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH...  HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH!!!"

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!"  The final fit begins, and is over in five more fire-filled sneezes.  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!  AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!   HAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!!"

"HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCHHH HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"  Heather's body bucks over, her shaking breasts given even more freedom to swing.  She sniffs, the smell of daises tickling her nostrils.  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH...  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

She stands upright with another sniffle and opens her eyes.  The field is scorched almost completely around the two, but not burning.  Heat blows ashes around her face, which Heather's big black nose is all but immune to.  Together, it blows pollen, which she is finding she is not nearly as immune to as she thought.  The petals drifting past her snout are more visual and tactile reminders of that pollen, and they all feel like feathers or allergenic hairs tickling her nose.  There's a few spots left unburned, and she stands in one of them, a little circle of flowers that also contains her shirt, shorts, and panties.

"I..."  She starts to speak as if concluding, but a sniff cuts her sentence.  "I think..."  Her friend bucks wildly as an orgasm draws close, wings beating against the ground and lifting all manner of debris into the air.  Her eyes open again to gaze up at Heather as she starts speaking, watching the goddess standing in the last visible patch of grass still full of flowers and building up for one last show.  "I might...  HHHHHAAAAAAAHHH..."  Her lungs start to fill, lifting her chest.  "Be.. ah..allergih... gihc to... AAAAAAAHH..."  "NN..!!"   "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH..."  Heather's head lifts back, the petals rising in the heat following the shape of her body up to the end of her snout.   "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!   HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!!"

The canine's chest shakes with the force of her sneeze and the heave of her body as she doubles over, fire spills out of her and rushing across the ground, sweeping away the last of the irritating blossoms.  Her dragon friend is almost equally as loud about the ending: "NNNNNNNNNNNRRAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Kimberly lies panting in a field of scorched earth, almost certain that someone heard her groan of ecstacy regardless of how loud the sneeze that overlapped it was.  Heather wiggles her nose, a grin popping back to her face as she looks at her exhausted friend.  A glance at her own feet reveals no clothing left, only ashes, which continue to rise as she sniffles.  It seems she'll be walking back into town naked.

"Oopsy daisy."
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 03:34:57 PM by Spare Wisp »

Offline Y31

• Mischievous little kitty
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Too creative for his own good
  • Fursona: Housecat
Re: [F + Mature + Explicit] Title Redacted - Heather and Kimberly
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:17:14 PM »
Very enjoyable!  Silly Heather . . .

I hope Kimberly's book made it out okay.   ;)

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Wolf
Re: [F + Mature + Explicit] Title Redacted - Heather and Kimberly
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 12:50:59 AM »
O.O O.O ...wow!!  Just wow.  This was amazing!  Nice job