Author Topic: [F] Lost in the woods  (Read 7020 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline A pretty cool guy

• 'Net Walker
  • Playful Wolf
  • I contradict myself too much
  • Fursona: Raccoon
[F] Lost in the woods
« on: April 10, 2017, 09:55:22 PM »
       It was fairly sunny outside. There were many trees around. The grass was thick and luscious as the animals were happy. While there were many flowers and a light breeze, this was all but lovely for Sammy. 

She always loved flowers, having them in at her home since she was a child. Everyday, she would go outside to admire the flowers, but not without taking medication. 
She was a beautiful anthro otter girl a bit on the short side. Her fur was a glowing brown mixed with her light brown hair that was quite messy but short in length. Her eyes were a dark but noticeable green. Her nose was very average for an otter;brown and round like any mammal. Her torso was concealed by a t-shirt that has an image of a cool skating brand with a long sleeve shirt underneath that. Her jeans are worn and are showing signs of age through the tears on it. Her shoes were also something sought after for ones living a dangerous life, with flat skater shoes. 

She doesn't exactly want to dress this way, but she isn't completely bothered by it. Throughout the younger part of her childhood, she was always teased about how short she was and how she couldn't do much for even an otter. So when she got older she thought he had to compensate for that. 

After a while, nobody really cared about her height but since she was already in the job she wanted, this canned personality became much more real by then. She is a carefree, adventurous, and caring person. 
       While she may be able to think about any situation she is in, she usually tries to solve them by going full out, even when she doesn't need to. This also allows her to suppress worked and not really think an just do. This also makes her a really fun person to be around, especially at parties. This is ones reason he is good at making Friends easily. 
Despite her impulsiveness, she can't make herself force a friend to do something that is out of their comfort zone.

The flowers shimmered bright, beautiful colors. They felt like fine silk, almost as smooth as her own fur. It always seemed like there was nothing wrong with them, but alas, this came at a price. To simply put it, she was allergic. Which she hates to admit or reveal. 
She has however been able to hold this said allergy back, except she has not prepared for said allergy. For reasons unknown, she thought she would be fine to relax her mind in the woods for a bit without her meds. 

"Hihhhihhhh...", for as long as she has been near the mixed field of trees and flowers, she has been greeted by nothing but an itchy nose and teary eyes. She's given thought of just sneezing just to get it over with, but she is always been self conscious about sneezing in general so she'd prefer to fight it just in case she can get rid of the sneeze. 

When she got to the flower field, she had to pause for a moment to get her bearings together, but by now she is already trying to find a route away from the flowers that will not get her lost. But between having her nose on the verge of sneezing off and trying to find a familiar route isn't a winning battle for either victory. She knows however that if she stops moving that she'll surely sneeze. 

"Ahhhhhhh..." , her nose seems like it's wanting to pop right off her muzzle. The nostrils flaired to the point it hurts to flair any wider. Attempting to control her nose, she places a finger right on her nose in hope that maybe she can think a bit better. 

"Hihhh... *sighs*", Sam sighs as her nose is settled for the moment. Her nose however, is still in grave danger. While Sam is running and searching for a path, the breeze around her gets stronger and pollen is being lifted right from the delicate flowers around her. She is most certainly holding her sneeze in, but her nose has began to run as well, making her sniff numerous times. Right when she had to sniff again, her nose managed to pick up some pollen through her finger, causing her nose to succumb to her allergies yet again.

"Sniffffff... HAAAAAAHHHH...( Damn, where did that come fr-)HIHHHHH..." .
The tickle spiked in her nose, and caught her by surprise. Frustrated by the losing battle, she took her hand and rubbed and contorted her nose in every way possible. She rubbed on it with a finger, with her hand, squeezed it, shook it even. It took her a while to finally defeat the itch inside her for the longest time, she was free. 

To celebrate her victory... She took a deep breath... Near the flowers...through her nose( You know how this goes of course). 

"Ah, finally that's out of the way. Snifffff...hihhhhh( STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!)
Hahhihhhhh..." . Her nose went from soft and gentle to brash and wild as her nostrils flaired fiercely and her muzzle scrunched like an accordion. She tried to rub her nose like before but was met with a sore nose. 

Realizing that she lost, she did last thing she could do and squeezed her nose tightly so no one would see or here this mess she as about to release. 
"Huhhhh...AAAAAAKSPIKSHHH...hiHHHhhhhh( oh please no ). "

Desperately trying to stifle another sneeze, she failed miserably. The build-up of the last sneeze already took a lot out of her. She didn't even bother keeping her hand close to her nose, she thought she was better of just walking home sneezing her head off than holding back sneezes all day in the woods. Letting her nose win the battle was simply an easier choice. 
"Ok, you win. Do yhihhhh...thing. HihHHHHhhhhh... AHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA...huhiHAAAAAA(really, now you wanna stay in there? ). 

This nose of hers really hated her today, this squishy and round organ was here only to cause pain to her. Yet she had to let it do what it wanted, she couldn't go to the kitchen and nullify her nose of allergies, that was about a mile away. Her nose wanted nothing more than to torture her to no end. 
So he did the only thing she could do, she picked up a flower and sniffed as hard as she could and all her nose gave her was an agonizing "HIHHHHHHAHHH". She lost yet again but this time she actually wanted to sneeze for once, but she then thought of something to help. 

Picking up a long, thick piece of grass. She moved it near her nose and let it dance around her nose as her nose danced in turn, flairing at just the presence of it. It seemed as though she won the battle, it was only a matter of time. 

" HIHH ACHIEW EHHHCHE ICHIEW HACHIEW HAAAACHIEEWW...sniff... Hihh ichiew. *sighs*, that's much better. " she said as she was lightly rubbing her nose and her body was removed of any useful energy left. She did feel a tickle in her nose, but by then even her nose didn't care anymore. So she got on track finally and walked back home. 
I'll take a sneezefic, and WRITE IT!

Offline Y31

• Mischievous little kitty
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Too creative for his own good
  • Fursona: Housecat
Re: [F] Lost in the woods
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 10:02:37 PM »
Ottergal!  :-*  Always good to see more of them. 

Thanks for the fun little story!  :D

• 'Net Walker
  • Playful Wolf
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 12:05:18 AM »
No problem man. ;)

Offline T.U.F.F. Agent Tuckerson

• Young Kitten
  • Fursona: Spotted Hyena (Crocuta Crocuta)
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 04:00:05 AM »
  Nice work. I just want to know. What kind of otter is she? Sea otter? River otter? Common otter? Giant otter? Small-clawed otter? etc.
🐾GigglesTheAutisticHyena🐾

• 'Net Walker
  • Playful Wolf
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 10:50:16 AM »
  Nice work. I just want to know. What kind of otter is she? Sea otter? River otter? Common otter? Giant otter? Small-clawed otter? etc.
Good question, I'd say that she's a river otter.

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Wolf
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 02:11:18 PM »
Wow, nice!  I enjoyed this.  Great job! :D

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
  • Fursona: red wolf
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 09:47:26 PM »
Nice story. I enjoyed it a lot.
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.