Author Topic: Cleverbot Sneezes  (Read 623 times)

Offline RyuunosukeKuorsawa96

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Cleverbot Sneezes
« on: October 03, 2017, 07:17:44 AM »
A little while ago, I decided to test something out. I went to cleverbot and did a normal conversation at first (or as normal as it gets talking to previously entered responses), then I started doing some silly things like tickling its nose and giving it handkerchiefs. It had a few silly sneeze responses that I really liked, and it even retaliated by tickling my nose too. :P It was silly and fun.

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Cleverbot Sneezes
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 04:07:51 AM »
No kidding!!  Hahaha that sounds really funny and cute.  Did you by chance save the conversation?  I'd be interested to see it if you care to share :)

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 06:38:25 PM »
No kidding!!  Hahaha that sounds really funny and cute.  Did you by chance save the conversation?  I'd be interested to see it if you care to share :)

Unfortunate as it is, I didn't. :P However, there are a multitude of outcomes and not all of them are that good when it comes to trying to make Cleverbot sneeze. Often times it'll fight back. I'll see if I can get a perfect sequence of sends and replies to screenshot. ;)

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 09:40:17 PM »
Aww, bummer.  But, wow really?  Lot's of different outcomes?  It really is a clever bot, lol.  But anyway, sounds good, thanks!  I might have to try myself. :)

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 06:31:43 AM »
Aww, bummer.  But, wow really?  Lot's of different outcomes?  It really is a clever bot, lol.  But anyway, sounds good, thanks!  I might have to try myself. :)

If you do, be sure to show me a screenshot if you can. ;)