Author Topic: Hello Every Person  (Read 4108 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Breezyleebrat

Hello Every Person
« on: October 09, 2017, 02:14:44 AM »
So I'm Breezy, but feel free to call me Bri, and I finally decided to post the little new person thing. So I got into sneezing a few years ago after stumbling on a few fanfics on Deviantart, that was like when I was 13 or 14 years old and I am now 17. I finally decided to join this site after lurking around here and the SFF site, even if I don't have an account on that site yet. I'm still more likely to lurk around reading anything that seems interesting but every now and then I will probably end up posting art or writing. Which will most likely end up being Pokemon related in some sense, mainly because I love everything Pokemon that much.
Anyway just a few other things on me I'm in Band (I play the flute.), I love video games, Roleplaying, and a ton of other things that I am too lazy to list.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
Re: Hello Every Person
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 02:33:18 AM »
Welcome, little miss. :) Plenty of Pokemon fans around here, so that works out fairly well. A big contingent of the site enjoys generic anthropomorphic content, some have personal characters, some anthropomorphize Pokemon, and some just gobble up anything with a snout. ;)

What sort of characters were in the fanfics? I'm curious what they were. :)
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Breezyleebrat

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 03:22:07 AM »
 :) It really was only ever 3 at the time, but the fanfics are from Hetalia (An anime I wasn't really into at the time but I some how stumbled upon them) with Japan and Italy. (Dunno if you've heard.of Hetalia but it's an anime where there is basically every country is personified.) 
Oh and I'll read almost anything, it just depends on what I'm either looking for or into at the time. :)

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 03:26:16 AM »
I've heard of it, I just had expected that it was some sort of Pokemon sneezing fic that you found, haha, but I couldn't think of any that would be influential enough to inspire this level of interest.
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Breezyleebrat

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 03:33:11 AM »
XD Really I blame Google, I doubt I would have gotten to this point of interest without Google and curiosity.

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 07:49:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline A pretty cool guy

• 'Net Walker
  • Playful Wolf
  • I contradict myself too much
  • Fursona: Raccoon