Author Topic: [F + Anthro] The Morning Stuck Sniffles  (Read 1084 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline PomInk

• Fresh Flower
  • Don't just "Oh" me
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Striped Hyena
[F + Anthro] The Morning Stuck Sniffles
« on: November 14, 2017, 10:31:21 AM »
I am not an expert writer so I did my best when I made this sneezefic.

This is basically about PomInk (my fursona(in her point of view)waking up with the stuck sniffles. It has a bit of inducing and some mess towards the end. I am really not descriptive but I did my best.

I hope you like it
Today was a very sunny day. Rays of sun shining through the window blinds. I slowly sat up, yawning. Waking up from sleeping. Before getting out of bed, there was a weird sudden itch in my nose. I inhaled deeply and took a few sniffs to make sure the itching was clear. I got up and off the bed stretching, and walked out of my room. The sudden itch has returned. I stopped near the bathroom door to take some sniffs and rub my nose with my finger. My nose started to twitch. I sniffed more until I start hitching quietly.

"Aaahh... Aaahhh..."

My nose wiggle around a bit as I hitch every breath.

"Aaaa-hhh.... AaaaHH-"

...The sneeze went away and I let out a relieved sigh. 'I shouldn't be getting sick,' I thought to myself. Though I don't feel sick... Must be the morning sniffles. My nose twitches and wiggles around again. I sniffed repeatedly until I feel a sneeze kick in.

"Heh... Heeehh.. *sniff*... guh... "

It went away again... I hate this feeling. I hope that it doesn't keep going for the whole day... I proceed to walk into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. As I reached for the toothpaste I stopped. The sneeze was kicking in again. I sniffed deeply and shake my head to get rid of it and proceed to brush my teeth. Once I finished, I walked to the living room with the itchiness, the twitching, and the wiggling returning.

"Wh-wh-whyyyy d-doehh-heh.. *sniff*... does this ha-hah-have t-t-tuh-tuh-to.... *sniff sniff*... ugh..."

Couldn't finish my sentence with this stuck sneeze. I rubbed my nose and thought about what to do with this itchiness. I walked to the kitchen and went to the cabinet and grabbed the pepper shaker. I looked at it for a bit and placed my finger under my nose from another stuck sneeze kicking in.

"M-Might b-buh-be a ba-bah-haaah-ahd idea... *sniffs* But I r-really want this s-sneeze to go away for now.."

I moved my finger out of the way and I slowly move the pepper shaker close to my nose. It starts to twitch and wiggle again. I moved the shaker side to side as I sniffed the strong smell, burning my nasals a bit. I hitch at some points but no sneezes. I decided to open the shaker and placed my nose over it and inhaled deeply. My eyes start to water as I squint them along with my nose twitching as I hitch.

"Aaaaahhhhh... Aaaaaaaahhhh.. *sniff sniff sniff*... Thiii-thiiih-hih-his.. b-bu-burrns.."

I feel my mouth opening from breathing in and closing from breathing out. Nostrils flaring, big to small and small to big. I teased my nose by moving it around with my finger. My mouth opened again as I closed my eyes.

"Aaaahhhh.... Aaaaaaaaahhh.... Hah-hah-ah... AaaaaaAAHHHH!!.. "

With all that build up, I lift my hand up to catch my sudden...

"TCCHEEEEEEWWWW!!!!"

I felt the moisture of my saliva on my hand along with my runny nose. I pulled my head back to look at my messy hand and groaned a bit. I thought it was over until another sneeze kicked in.

"AaaAAHH-TCHEEEEEEW! And another. TCHEEEEEEEEWWWW! Huh... AH-TCHEW! *sniff sniff* WaaaaAAAHHH-TCHEEEWWWW!!!... Ugh..."

I opened one eye a bit and rubbed my runny nose groaning with droopy ears. I put the opened pepper shaker down on the counter and walked to the bathroom to clean the mess on myself and the mess in the kitchen sniffling..

The End
Jazz is good for the soul

The Sniffly Hyena

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: [F + Anthro] The Morning Stuck Sniffles
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 02:58:45 PM »
Wow!! :D That was actually really good! Very descriptive, and loved the buildup and suspense. Nice job!

Offline PomInk

• Fresh Flower
  • Don't just "Oh" me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 12:40:36 AM »
Wow!! :D That was actually really good! Very descriptive, and loved the buildup and suspense. Nice job!

Aaahh thank you! ;u;

The Sniffly Hyena

Offline A pretty cool guy

• 'Net Walker
  • Playful Wolf
  • I contradict myself too much
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 04:27:15 AM »
Awww, what a cute little story. It really got to the point(if you know what I mean). I love it!
I'll take a sneezefic, and WRITE IT!

Offline PomInk

• Fresh Flower
  • Don't just "Oh" me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 05:52:23 AM »
Awww, what a cute little story. It really got to the point(if you know what I mean). I love it!

Thank ya, glad you love it!

The Sniffly Hyena