Author Topic: [Unlocated] Commercial - Cocoa Krispies Aardvark  (Read 3585 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
[Unlocated] Commercial - Cocoa Krispies Aardvark
« on: September 22, 2012, 11:35:18 PM »
Ok, I'm on the verge of putting a bounty on this one  :P

When I was little, the commercials for Cocoa Krispies used to feature a cartoon character named Cocoa the Monkey, and each commercial had a different version of a song that Cocoa always sang about how creatures of the jungle were trying to steal his cereal, but he'd always outsmart them, and the song would always end with "Everybody wants my Cocoa Krispies."

Well, there was one where an aardvark tried to steal them, and Cocoa got him by tickling the end of his long nose with a feather, and making him sneeze.  There was a cute buildup with snorting and wheezing, and the aardvark sneezed so hard, he blew himself a good distance away....Cocoa even sang "Bless you."  Hehe  ;D

Anyway, I've been looking for this for a long time, and as far as I know, we don't have it here yet.  Anybody got any leads?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 05:06:21 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline SilverFox

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Red and Arctic Foxes
Re: [Unlocated] Cocoa Krispies Commercial - Aardvark
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 07:04:06 PM »
Sounds promising, that's why I tried searching high and low for this, but yet no luck.  :-\
I couldn't even find any information on this commercial with the aardvark in it. Sorry.

Offline N@ndo

• Sneezly Girl
  • Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • Ghost of Past Christmas
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • XPTZ My actual home
  • Fursona Species: Dragon, Dragoness, Fox
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 07:31:11 PM »
Never seen too many commercials in my life XD
I searched and searched, found many videos, but none was expected. But encontri this (do not know if it helps):

A new Coco (this time a monkey) represents most of the rest of the world. He was born in England in 1986. Swinging and singing through his jungle home, he protects his favorite cereal from tricky animated animals who want to take it away. Coco's friends include Shortie (a real smart giraffe), Alan (the humorous aardvark), Osmelda (a female ostrich), Heftie (a large hippo), Kylie (a kangaroo).
Google Translate only for giant text!
Now I'm almost proficient! \o/ (took 8 years tho)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://XPTZStudio.deviantart.com/
http://blue-beta.deviantart.com/

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sassafrass
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat (Turkish Angora)
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 08:47:28 PM »
I sifted through commercials last night and found a few, with a lion, what I can assume was a tiger, and the very first commercial with various animals. No aardvark anywhere. I can try to keep looking, though!
"Check out the bees; they don't buzz around for money. They do it for free -- makin' love, makin' honey. Spreading pollen; how can you not fall in love!? And it might make you sneeze, but you better believe it's beautiful stuff."

http://sillysternuphiliac.tumblr.com/
http://snifflynose.deviantart.com/
http://www.twitter.com/sternutweets

(My adorable avatar was made from a sketch by Erudi!)

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 07:43:31 PM »
i think the wisest thing to do would be to be on the lookout for youtube videos which showcase more than one commercial, instead of just one. that's how i found a mcdonald's one for a friend with ronald mcdonald sneezing. if there's any 'classic commercials from the 90's' type youtube videos, try one of those and see if they pop up. that way you cover more ground, but it's also a ten to one shot. in the case of mine, no one had posted up the commercial separately, so finding it was pure chance and luck.

otherwise i guess just look for anything or be on the lookout for anyone who might've recorded an old saturday morning routine on TV but forgot to leave the commercials out.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 07:45:02 PM by SnEeZy »

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 03:09:51 AM »
Sounds promising, that's why I tried searching high and low for this, but yet no luck.  :-\
I couldn't even find any information on this commercial with the aardvark in it. Sorry.

Darn.  Well thanks so much for looking.  Yeah, I've been looking for a while with similar results unfortunately.

Never seen too many commercials in my life XD
I searched and searched, found many videos, but none was expected. But encontri this (do not know if it helps):

A new Coco (this time a monkey) represents most of the rest of the world. He was born in England in 1986. Swinging and singing through his jungle home, he protects his favorite cereal from tricky animated animals who want to take it away. Coco's friends include Shortie (a real smart giraffe), Alan (the humorous aardvark), Osmelda (a female ostrich), Heftie (a large hippo), Kylie (a kangaroo).

Oooh, nice find. :)  I don't remember Coco having friends, but that's cool.  Granted, they might have changed it up by the time I was old enough to remember.  I was in diapers in 1986. Lol  ;D

I sifted through commercials last night and found a few, with a lion, what I can assume was a tiger, and the very first commercial with various animals. No aardvark anywhere. I can try to keep looking, though!

Hehe ya, that's what's frustrating!!  They've got a buncha the commercials on YT, but not that one! Lol.  :P  thanks for looking.

i think the wisest thing to do would be to be on the lookout for youtube videos which showcase more than one commercial, instead of just one. that's how i found a mcdonald's one for a friend with ronald mcdonald sneezing. if there's any 'classic commercials from the 90's' type youtube videos, try one of those and see if they pop up. that way you cover more ground, but it's also a ten to one shot. in the case of mine, no one had posted up the commercial separately, so finding it was pure chance and luck.

otherwise i guess just look for anything or be on the lookout for anyone who might've recorded an old saturday morning routine on TV but forgot to leave the commercials out.

Wow, u know that's some pretty good advice.  Maybe I'll try that.  Thanks :)

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 07:30:48 AM »
sure thing :)

Offline Y31

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
  • Mischievous little kitty
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
Re: [Unlocated] Commercial - Cocoa Krispies Aardvark
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 05:04:42 PM »

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: [Unlocated] Commercial - Cocoa Krispies Aardvark
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 09:35:05 PM »
Here it is:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=32ZlstyXH24

Oh my gosh!!!  :D :D :D  You are awesome.  I have been looking for that for years.

Wish it was in English.  That and I think that there might have been a longer version, but still awesome to see.  Thank you so much!  ;D