Author Topic: [Announcement] Upcoming User Prune  (Read 1471 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
[Announcement] Upcoming User Prune
« on: January 06, 2013, 05:31:25 AM »
[01/02/09] I have deleted a number of old accounts with zero posts that had no been online in more than 4 months. These users are free to register again, however it is advisable to those who have not posted to maintain activity with their account to ensure it does not get deleted.

[05/11/09] Remember folks, inactive accounts with no profile fields filled out and no posts are likely to be deleted. Going to be doing a small pruning here in the next few days, deleting the unconfirmed accounts as well as some of the older dataless ones.

[01/05/13] I deleted a few accounts with posts that had not been on the site in over 3 years. Additionally I deleted most accounts with 0 posts that had not been on the site in over 6 months. If you are a lurker and have 0 posts, it's strongly suggested to make at least one post somewhere, as I'm less likely to prune an account if it appears to be active. :)

[06/12/14] I will be doing another user prune in a month or so. I will make sure to have completed an art and video update before doing a prune, however, to ensure that long time visitors/lurkers that still legitimately intend to be a member of the site have a chance to log into their account again. As a note, I almost never delete accounts belonging to people who have contributed in the past.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 11:20:42 PM by Furry-Sneezes »
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: [Announcement] Upcoming User Prune
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 10:57:17 PM »
[06/12/14] I will be doing another user prune in a month or so. I will make sure to have completed an art and video update before doing a prune, however, to ensure that long time visitors/lurkers that still legitimately intend to be a member of the site have a chance to log into their account again. As a note, I almost never delete accounts belonging to people who have contributed in the past.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!