Author Topic: Sneezing turnoffs  (Read 8110 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Sneezing turnoffs
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 06:37:29 PM »
definitely no mucus/snot. it's gross, to me. spray, spit, that kinda thing.

i dunno if personal tastes counts... as in 'who' or 'what' i don't like, but this might spark a neat discussion.

i'm also definitely not into non-anthropomorphic images. i don't want to be looking at something that looks like my dog when i'm 'in that mood.' i'll take robin hood, lola bunny, or some kinda human-like animal sneezing, but not an animal on all fours, like pokemon or a generic animal. it feels way too sick for me.

macro is okay, if not used to the extreme ridiculousness. i guess i'm sorta more into the tame kinda thing, like if a mouse went up against a cat or dog sorta sense, as opposed to a giant fox smashing cars and buildings, lol. then again i dunno if that counts as macro.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2011, 05:48:11 AM »
I only do non-anthro when it's cartoony, and mentally I tend to replace aspects with anthropomorphic versions. And a lot of animation tends to be easier with non-anthro, like the Wolfie stuff. She feels cartoony enough to me that it's not just, oh hey here's a wolf/dog, whee.

And, spray doesn't bother me too much, but snot/mucus does.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline SilverFox

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Red and Arctic Foxes
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 10:07:15 PM »
A turn off for me would be a HUGE, good build-up and then...no sneeze.

VIPER

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2011, 11:28:54 PM »
Hate snot but love clear spray from mouth or nose. Well if you someone sneezed on you and it was messy and snotty yo wouldn't like it. But if someone sprayed you with sneeze you feel a slightly wet breeze and it's better than getting snot all over your face.

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2011, 02:10:15 AM »
I don't really have any turn offs... other than;

if the person or animal that sneezed had an ugly nose DX<

turn ons; C8

furries that know of my fetish and try to make me aroused by making it seem like they don't know about it... (like a furry friend randomly sitting next to me and start sniffing me, asking if I have new after shave on 8D)
or
furries that don't know of my fetish and end up making me aroused by their actions 8D (a t-rex randomly coming over and sniffing me 8D"

being close to a giant nose (furry/human)

nostril flaring and wiggling

small creatures like flies being the cause of the sneeze by going up someones nose

internal view of the nostrils

and many more I have forgoten :3
I loves noses :3

Offline Danielle

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2012, 09:51:06 PM »
Id say stifles that have build-ups.I dont like that combination to much.
I like pie :3 And also...MEW! X3

A link to all my furry characters I use in my stories ^^ (http://randomness123212.deviantart.com/gallery/37264592)

Offline SarahGirl

• Young Kitten
  • The Sneezy Lumpy Girl
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt account
  • Fursona Species: Either a cat, or Lumpy from Happy Tree Friends <3
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2017, 09:07:14 PM »
For me, it would be when absolutely any character, male or female, anthro or non-anthro, no matter who, sneezes without rubbing their nose afterwards... Ewww >n<

Also, I seem to really hate when characters blow their nose BEFORE they sneeze. I can handle them doing it after they sneeze, but definitely not before. I just don't like it, at all, and I don't even understand why.

But especially when they sneeze without rubbing their nose after the sneeze. I have no idea why, but it's my number one sneezing-related turnoff. It doesn't help that there are so many sneezes I've seen (and that's not even counting real life) that have no nose-rubbing afterwards.

In fact, I even regret writing or drawing ANYTHING where I decide to make a character sneeze and not have them rub their nose afterwards. It makes me feel like... a monster... QnQ
Lumpy: (sniffles and rubs his nose with his forefinger) Excuse me~! ^v^;

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
  • Male fox with good alignment,no trickster or thief
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2017, 07:03:50 AM »
Trying to prevent the sneeze!
Fox more brave, honorable, male and lawful than lion - this is the force of the sun!