Author Topic: Another one cometh  (Read 1229 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Raeder

• Fresh Flower
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
Another one cometh
« on: August 20, 2016, 03:04:03 AM »
The night was cold, wind gently rocking the dark branches of the trees. Rain pattered on the windows, making it hard for the dragon inside the small house to see through them as he looked away from the glare of the screen. With a long sigh he turned back to the bright box, gazing for several seconds before slowly typing out a message.
Hello, it read.
And he waited...

Offline Daedalus

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
Re: Another one cometh
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 03:57:10 AM »
The jackalope was fluffy and his kilt was fabulous!  And poked his head in and said, “RAAHH!  Hi, I’m Dae and I love meeting new people!”

And he did pounce merrily thus and bounce across the furniture with wild abandon.  And he giggled and squealed with glee and offered many a jackalope hug with wagging. 

Heee!  Welcome! 

Offline Raeder

• Fresh Flower
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 10:43:17 AM »
Well, hiya! :3 You can cally me Seth, or Raeder, or maybe Ray for short. I really don't care since it isn't my real name and I haven't used it anywhere else! In dis place be secret me.
I do believe I have read nearly all, if not all of your stories at this point. Fantabulous quality, there. I am quite the lurker. XD
I am big into RP, and writing in general. Male or female characters I have used in the past, though I must say I have never written furry stories.
So burn me for being a heretic, I dunno.  :P Shouldn't be hard to adjust, though.

Offline BurningKhaos55

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 04:26:04 PM »
Pleased to meet'cha and greet'cha, always a joy to see more folk hangin' around here! Enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to contribute if you think you got somethin', but if not that's alright! It's always a pleasure to just see some new faces!

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 06:56:32 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
  • I'm just a horse with a cold.
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Horse
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 07:35:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum! ;D Hope you enjoy yourself and glad to have you with us! ^^
~Alec the Horse, PartyPony18

Feel free to PM me about anything, and I'm always open to RP!

springtime and equines seem to go together really nicely.

Offline Alrek

• Old as heck
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • On-and-off artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 05:49:33 AM »
Hey there! Nice to meet you. Hope you have a great time with us! :D