Author Topic: I guess i'm here now  (Read 609 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Bloop

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: cat
I guess i'm here now
« on: June 03, 2017, 06:09:58 AM »
soooooo ummm hi everyone i guess glad to be on the site. I'm probably gonna just mind to myself for the most part. But I'm here 'cuz I'm fetish trash and you guys have got it going on over here. I don't know if i'd really call myself a furry in the seance that i'm attracted to anthropomorphic animals within themselves,  but i'm not apposed to looking at it if it has any *ahem* "mature type things" in which i'm interested in. I also just like the idea itself in the art and creative sense.  That and I've had multiple ideas of what i'd like to be as a fursona.

but this is basically just for me to say hi.

so...
hi
 8)

Favorite part of sneezing : The buildup, the build up, THE BUILD UP (also is trash for the destructive sneezes trope)

fursona: probly pink type cheshire striped cat rainbow stripes on back and some color star over my left eye or some fancy mix of animals.
also i think it would be funny if i just stayed a humen and was like ''hah...welp now im the odd one out"

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: I guess i'm here now
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 08:24:31 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

Online Y31

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
  • Mischievous little kitty
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 12:05:17 PM »
Hi!  Hope you find what you're looking for here!

Offline BurningKhaos55

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 05:39:05 AM »
Welcome aboard Bloop, we're glad to have you here! You have a nice name, just rolls clean off the tongue :P

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: red wolf
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 06:25:57 PM »
Welcome to the site. I hope you have a good time here.
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline Danielle

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 07:21:38 PM »
Oh hai dere~
I like pie :3 And also...MEW! X3

A link to all my furry characters I use in my stories ^^ (http://randomness123212.deviantart.com/gallery/37264592)