Author Topic: [F+Anthro] Purrfect bookworm  (Read 558 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline A pretty cool guy

• 'Net Walker
  • Benevolent Dragon
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Fox
[F+Anthro] Purrfect bookworm
« on: August 04, 2017, 10:51:06 PM »

Joanna is a slender lioness who's a librarian on the side.   In the springtime, She was barely able to see through the flower infested neighborhood that surrounded her. Coupled with a high pollen count, she was glad to be able to get through spring with only some pills to fight her irritating allergies.

Today however, was different. If only she had known of the struggles she would face today. With summer coming near, all flowers were in bloom and the sun glared through the wide, open windows. This was just the beginning of the worst to come.

"*sniffle*...*sniffle*(ugh, my nose hasn't felt this stuffy in a while)" Joanna complains to herself while she gets ready for the day ahead in her shared office area.

Noticing a customer, she confidently walks to the desk to go aid the patient reader. 

"Hi, how may I help you?" Joanna asks

"I just need to check this book out please." The customer says.

Joanna reaches out to take the book from the reader to mark it while also asking for the person's card.

The book appears dusty. As Joanna picked up the book, she involuntarily sniffed deeply at the presence of the dust. The dust particles swayed toward the walls of her nose and caused every breath to be painful if  it did not follow with a sneeze.

Carefully, Joanna gave her best effort to hold her sneeze in while not to rub her nose. She wouldn't want to look ill in front of the respectful reader.

"He-here you go." Says Joanna with a cheery tone, only interrupted by the her worrisome nose.

"Why thank you, have a good one." The customer said.

"You too". Joanna blurted out only to walk quickly to the back room where she dealt with her nose.

There, she took a tissue and began to push it underneath her wide, pink nose.

Her allergies were getting worse as her eyes were blinded by her allergenic tears flowing out of her, and no matter how much she sniffed, it would only halt or worsen her need to sneeze.

She was just about to give up and sneeze until a co-worker came up to her to ask for assistance.

"Hey, this girl wanted to know where the book "mysteries of the space forest" was, you know where it is better than me."

Joanna had wide eyes as she stepped outside to help the girl while her nose raged with an intense pre-sneeze expression glued  to her face.

The girl was confused at first, but then disregarded the scrunched nose as she said "thank you for helping, I just need to find "mysteries of the space forest". "

"Heh, yeah." Joanna did very much love that book, but her response begged to differ. Knowing how popular it was, or how unpopular, Joanna knew she would have to sneeze at some point. It was just the matter of when.

As they both arrived, Joanna became cross-eyed and quickly let out a quick "Hetchiewww". She felt eyes stabbing into her as she became red with embarrassment.

"Oh bless you, you know where it is right?" The girl asks, concerned.

"Oh tha-thihhhh... Thank youihhhhhhHHHHHAAAAA- huh?" Joanna says as the girl puts a helpful finger right under the librarian's pink nose.

"I know how it feels to have allergies...and I don't want to wait too long." The girl says, anxious to find the book.

"Thank you, it should *sniff* be this way. Oh I'm sorry for that!" Apologies Joanna for sniffing wetly through the girl's finger.

The girl says it's fine as they both awkwardly walk about the library, searching for the book.

While they near the book, Joanna tells the girl "We're almost there, you can take your finger away now."

"Ok, thank you by the way". The girl says as she wipes her finger on her handkerchief.

Very close to the book, Joanna's nose flairs wildly while the excess of dust assaults her poor nostrils. Rearing back, she begins to hitch loudly while refusing any help with her quivering nose.

"Hihhh... HIHH- not now, I nehihh need this. Haahihhh... Hehhh...*snifffff* almost there. " she says as she is fanning her nose with one hand while preemptively holding a hand out to catch the sneeze.

By now, one could tell her nose was a bright red and could see her nose scrunching and flaring with every hesitant breath. Her eyes were closed tight from the intensity the sneeze has reached. Barely able to sneeze, she slowly opens her eyes to look directly into the fluorescent light to push the sneeze just enough to come out.

"Hahhhhh, Ahhhhihhhh... Hetchiewww...ahh... Ahcieww, HACIEW, huhhhh... Huh CHHHIEEW. *sniff* *sniff* wait. *sniff* *sniff* *sniffle*, one more... HACIEW. *sigh* better."

"The book should be right there" Joanna says, pointing with one hand and holding her nose with the other.

Walking back, Joanna huffed to herself as she still needed to mark the book, which was still dusty. 

Holding her breath, she quickly checked the boom out for the sweet girl and quickly bursted back into the office to scrub her nose into submission. Only to realize that the same had she is rubbing her nose was the hand to touch the dusty book.

"Oh no, Hihhh ... Haaaa...*sniffle*. Oh come on." Joanna whimpers as she desperately takes the bouquet of flowers and sniffs the aroma in with every bit of oxygen in her body.

She braces herself with a hand at the ready as her nose explodes with a loud double. " HACIEWWW... HA HEEWCIEEEWWW. " Joanna screams

"Hey Joanna, you can go on break if you'd like" says a co-worker while giving her a gesture that says "she is still in a library"

"Of course,yeah." Joanna says nasally while slowly walking out of the library, defeated. 

I'll take a sneezefic, and WRITE IT!

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: [F+Anthro] Purrfect bookworm
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 09:58:10 AM »
Wow, very nice! Love the attempt to hold back and the big buildups. Nice job!

Offline Y31

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
  • Mischievous little kitty
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
Re: [F+Anthro] Purrfect bookworm
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 03:04:34 AM »
Aww, this was really cute.  Thanks for sharing!   ;D