Author Topic: [M + Messy] SuperFox Artwork  (Read 1446 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
  • Male fox with good alignment,no trickster or thief
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Fursona Species: Fox
[M + Messy] SuperFox Artwork
« on: August 05, 2017, 10:52:09 AM »
Hello everybody, I'm SuperFox and I want to show my first story about sneezing. Hero of my tale is Reddie the Fox, my furry character.

Species: Genetically modified red fox
Sex: Male
Hight: 1,70 m
Physical appearance: big muscles, red fur (on belly, lower jaw and the end on tail white, on the paws and ears black), blue eyes, long, black and pointy nose, long, bushy tail
Favourite clothes: Grey tracksuit, red T-shirt with "Be male", black army boots
Alignment: Lawful good
Abilities: High intelligence, great smell, sharp teeth, strength, speed
Likes: Reading (especially comic books), playing video games, laze around
Dislikes: Bad smells, dampness, dust, mould, sow-thistles, butterflies, cats (foxes belong to canine, and he is allergic to their fur)

It was a late, summer night. Reddie the Fox went out for a walk to the park. He dressed up in his favorite black jacket, army boots and gray tracksuit. That was not very warm and a light wind blew. The park was very dark, but it was illuminated the light of moon in full. The long branches of the big trees casted long, frightening shadows, but he was too brave to be afraid of it. He crossed the wooden bridge over the quietly splashing stream, tapping on his shoes. On the black sky he saw the stars and for fun started counting them. In the bushes was heard the sound of crickets. Water lilies wonderful smelled and our red hero thought, that nothing can deprive him of happiness. However ... he suddenly felt another smell. Very familiar smell, but he could not remember where he had come from. One thing was certain - that was not pleasent! Reddie sniffed and his nostrils started twitching. "Oh, no" he frightened. "I know this smell!" That was... smell of allergens! His cute, black, long and pointy nose vibrated like crazy from that terrible itch and tickling. "Aargh, I'm going to sneeze!" thought concerned fox and drove his index finger under his sensitive nostrils. Unfortunately, this smell was getting stronger and stronger. His muzzle rippled, and unlucky foxy took a breathe.
"Oh, damn alle, eh ... er ... allergy ... aaah ..."
He held his afflicted, moist nose with ever greater zeal, but now began to drip from it a quite large amount of mucus. Danger was nearer and nearer. His eyes went down with tears and started to close.

"Aaaaaaaahhh ..."

He began to sweat profusely with nervousness and with effort, feeling hugely twitching in his poor nose, so it was in fact a great torture. Just a massacre!

"Aaaahh, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...!"

He plugged his nose with all his might, but the air in his lungs had already begun to accumulate in increasing amounts, preparing to blow out. He tried to stop breathing, but that did not help, because his jaw was still working, and it was too late.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... !!!"

He still bravely fighting with sneezing, did not give up, tried to stop them, but it did not help. He unintentionally opened his mouth wide, clenched his full of tears eyes and hugged his ears ... and when he felt that his gorgeous, sharp, long and elegant nose began to swell and change its colour from shiny and black to the red from cruel smell of the source of his catastrophic problems, he thought to himself, "Oh Heavens, it's over, I lost!"
His snout creased fiercely, the fox bent over and ...

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes, he just sneezed. But how powerful! So powerful so that the leaves of the trees fell down, and from the bushes, with loud cracking, and the flock of crows broke off and flew away. As if that was not enough, Reddie was sitting on the ground, with a jacket and shoes covered with lots of snots.
"Oh, my poor, lovely nose... How it burns!" Reddie moaned and started to stroke it. "Well, now it's all about laundry!" he said in an ironic irritated tone after watching himself. He was wet, with big sacks under his watery eyes, he was panting hard, and his nose was especially sore, stuffy, runny and swollen. He took a deep breath and blew it as hard as he could in his beautiful, long and fluffy tail, and quite loudly. Then suddenly the exhausted fox heard a sound from the bushes. Meowing! Very loud meowing. "Oh, yes" he thought embarrassed , and immediately the forces began to return to him. "I did not think of that at first! I must run away at the moment from this allergy carrier!" (Reddie was allergic to cats, and it was strongly), then returned home as soon as possible, sniffing, then as soon as possible get away from this place, thinking that another nasty adventure might be here ... and to have a good bath too!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:08:15 PM by SuperFox »
Fox more brave, honorable, male and lawful than lion - this is the force of the sun!

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: [M + Messy] SuperFox Artwork
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 11:20:09 AM »

Another part of Reddie the Fox's adventures.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 11:23:52 AM by SuperFox »
Fox more brave, honorable, male and lawful than lion - this is the force of the sun!

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 11:43:57 AM »

Oh, no! It's raining and this poor fox caught a cold! Poor little thing...

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 12:03:32 PM »

That is Shiny, the Sunny Fox. He is a paladin.
Like all Sunny Foxes, he is very lawful and he has good alignment. He is very intelligent and strong, and he can control the fire, light, lightnings and plasma. He has also very good smell, but... This flower can use it against him!

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 12:39:41 PM »
The next part of Reddie the Fox's adventures (sorry for lock previous topic). There is still something interesting about his nose!

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 12:50:15 PM »
Oh, dear... This powdered chilli really burns in his nose!

Online theangelicdaemon

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My FA
  • Fursona Species: Otter
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 07:02:12 AM »
Oh my god, I love these!! Keep up the good work hun, feel free to say hi if you'd ever like to chat :3

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 10:07:32 AM »
Thank you, it's very nice.

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2017, 02:29:44 PM »

Reddie came to the attic to find his lost comics, but this mess didn't interact well with his nose...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:48:50 AM by SuperFox »

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2017, 02:35:02 PM »

Poor Reddie - he has got a cold!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 03:21:18 PM by SuperFox »

Online theangelicdaemon

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My FA
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 03:38:52 PM »
Awesome additions!  Tell Reddie "Gesundheit" for us!

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2017, 04:57:35 PM »
Yes, thanks.

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 05:10:49 PM »

It seems he does not like the smell of sow-thistles...

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 05:12:43 PM by SuperFox »

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2017, 08:38:00 PM »

Burning straw on the harvest festival can make a lot of smoke, and this can really tease somebody...

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2017, 08:43:36 PM »

Another not so pleasant adventure with the sow-thistle (and more specifically, the dandelion's seeds).

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2017, 08:50:39 PM »

Yes, flu is a terrible disease - so even in the summer, no one should walk lightly dressed in the rain (especially so abundant and cold). Well, who would want to sit even a bit of summer in bed with a burning forehead, red, dripping and stuffy nose, and in addition to the snotty wipes?

Online theangelicdaemon

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My FA
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2017, 10:54:02 PM »
Awwwww... poor thing... he needs someone to take care of him!

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2017, 11:36:27 PM »
Yes, I know it and he knows it too (he says, that he should go to the vet).

Online theangelicdaemon

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My FA
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2017, 11:40:33 PM »
Awwww, we'll if he ever needs a ride or someone to take care of him after you let me know ;3

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2017, 11:43:16 PM »
This story is about Shiny - the fox paladin (old and new design):

Name: Shiny
Breed: Sunny Fox
Sex: Male
Character: Lawful good
Class: Paladin
Hight: one meter and sixty centimeters
Appearance: Big muscles, golden (on belly, lower jaw and on the end of the tail black, on the paws silver) fur, blue eyes, long, black and pointed nose, long and bushy tail, golden armor with blue cape
Weapon: Sword of light
IQ: 148
Abilities: High intelligence, cunning, super strength, great smell, pyrokinetic, electrokinetic, force of light, plasma creation, resistance of blinding), sharp teeth

One day Shiny, the paladin of the species of sunny foxes, decided to look in his cellar for his old flying board. He remembered that they were stored in a big metal box.
The cellar was big and cluttered. He has not been there for many years. his memory about where he could put the chest. It suddenly occurred to him that the box was made of very high temperature-resistant metal, for his flying board was of great importance. And all such containers were held in one place - in the deepest chamber of the cellar. Unfortunately, but to get there, you had to go through a winding corridor full of old books.
"Ever, I must somehow get through this labyrinth!" - thought the fox and started walking around this room. However, he suddenly felt something. Namely - the smell of dust. "Oh dear, how could I not think about it right away?" - he thought concerned. Then his sensitive nose began to sniff and started to suck the dust.
"No, I can not let that happen!" - jittered the fox paladin and put his index finger under his flaring nostrils and started to seek his goal even faster.
"Do not give up, you're paladin, you can not let sneeze to break you!" - he hustled himself, but his muzzle began to ripple and his long nose twitched stronger and stronger, because the smell of dust became more distinct.
"Please do not sneeze, you do not want to burn it all!"
- now he was really afraid, because in his pointed nose he felt more and more tingling. As if that was not enough he did a pretty strong inhale.

"Eh, aaah..."

He strongly rubbed his itchy nose, but the books were more and more dusty.

"Aaahh, aaaahh, aaaaahhh...!"

His big blue eyed began to pour tears, and from the nose, which really suffered from the extremely irritating tickling, leaked a large drop of snots.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH...!!!"

He was hurrying faster and faster, but his stumping created before him a great cloud of dust! He had fallen for her, the consequences of which were mournful - although he had first plugged his poor, shiny black nose, but that did not help - it began to horribly itch him and vibrate violently. In addition, since this multitude of allergens has turned red and swollen. The sunny fox began to get upset extreme sweating from nervousness, but suddenly he saw a large door with the inscription "Heat resistant".

"Great, I finally got to the goal!" - he thought happily, reached out his lap to the doorknob, but then suddenly put his ears shut, closed his eyes, opened his mouth wide and ...

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes, he sneezed, and with great force - from his wet, wide open nostrils flared huge fire streams, but fortunately did not hit the book, but in fire resistant boxes, alphabetically ordered on shelves in the hall with metal walls.
When he was inside, he was lying on the floor of his stomach (but nothing happened with him, because he had an armor). He was sweaty, his eyes were watery, and his sweet nose was not only red, but from it dripped golden, glowing mucus. Fox sat down, loudly blew his nose in his fluffy tail and said: "Oh, I hate the dust..."
After a moment he got up, went to the appropriate shelf and pulled out a box of it, then exclaimed happily: "Yes, I finally found it!" And then returned to the surface as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:20:02 PM by SuperFox »