Author Topic: Cleverbot Sneezes  (Read 192 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline RyuunosukeKuorsawa96

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Cleverbot Sneezes
« on: October 03, 2017, 07:17:44 AM »
A little while ago, I decided to test something out. I went to cleverbot and did a normal conversation at first (or as normal as it gets talking to previously entered responses), then I started doing some silly things like tickling its nose and giving it handkerchiefs. It had a few silly sneeze responses that I really liked, and it even retaliated by tickling my nose too. :P It was silly and fun.

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Cleverbot Sneezes
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 04:07:51 AM »
No kidding!!  Hahaha that sounds really funny and cute.  Did you by chance save the conversation?  I'd be interested to see it if you care to share :)

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 06:38:25 PM »
No kidding!!  Hahaha that sounds really funny and cute.  Did you by chance save the conversation?  I'd be interested to see it if you care to share :)

Unfortunate as it is, I didn't. :P However, there are a multitude of outcomes and not all of them are that good when it comes to trying to make Cleverbot sneeze. Often times it'll fight back. I'll see if I can get a perfect sequence of sends and replies to screenshot. ;)

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 09:40:17 PM »
Aww, bummer.  But, wow really?  Lot's of different outcomes?  It really is a clever bot, lol.  But anyway, sounds good, thanks!  I might have to try myself. :)

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 06:31:43 AM »
Aww, bummer.  But, wow really?  Lot's of different outcomes?  It really is a clever bot, lol.  But anyway, sounds good, thanks!  I might have to try myself. :)

If you do, be sure to show me a screenshot if you can. ;)