Author Topic: Pet Pals - An Unforgettable Cruise (M)  (Read 75 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SarahGirl

• Playful Wolf
  • The Sneezy Lumpy Girl
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt account
  • Fursona Species: Either a cat, or Lumpy from Happy Tree Friends <3
Pet Pals - An Unforgettable Cruise (M)
« on: October 09, 2017, 03:35:57 AM »
Credit to DEECat98 for letting me know this sneeze exists :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYlZE0DXosA

At 11:20, Pio sneezes. It's offscreen and the cause is unspecified, but I'm still happy to hear him sneeze, at least. Here's my opinion of it:

The buildup to the sneeze was great. "Ah... AH..." is exactly how I imagine Pio building up to a sneeze :P But the release wasn't so good in my opinion. I expected it to sound more like, "AaaAAAH-- CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" a la SpongeBob's final sneeze from the Suds episode of SpongeBob Squarepants. That would've been much better than the "AaaAAAH-CHHHHOO!" they went with, if you ask me.

It also would've been funnier if one of the Pet Pals said "Gesundheit" or "Bless you" when we cut back to them. It's too bad none of them did, though :\

There are nine other episodes in the video, but I haven't watched them and I'm not sure I will, so I don't know if there are any more sneezes.
Lumpy: (sniffles and rubs his nose with his forefinger) Excuse me~! ^v^;