Author Topic: [M, Happy Tree Friends] Tickling My Nose  (Read 4208 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SarahGirl

• Playful Wolf
  • The Sneezy Lumpy Girl
  • Fursona: Cat
[M, Happy Tree Friends] Tickling My Nose
« on: October 09, 2017, 03:41:43 AM »
I decided to write a sneezefic about Lumpy from Happy Tree Friends tickling his nose with a feather. This is one of my personal favorite stories that I've written :) Enjoy.

"Okay, just focus, you can do it."

Lumpy held the feather in front of his snout and stroked it under his nostrils. He was trying his best not to laugh, even though it really tickled. That wasn't the kind of tickle that he was looking forward to, however. He continued to move the feather around his sensitive nose as his nostrils twitched slightly. With every passing second, however, they began to flare up more noticeably until a sneeze began to build.

"Aaah..."

Lumpy felt his breath hitching and knew what was going to happen. He didn't want to stop it, however; he wanted it to happen. He moved the feather up to his ticklish nostrils and began to wiggle it back and forth, directly on his nostrils. They continued to itch and flare up from the tip of the feather tickling them.

"Aaaaaahhhh... Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..."

He could feel the sneeze coming, but it wasn't quite ready to come out yet. It was almost begging for his help. Lumpy inserted the feather into one of his nostrils and started to wave it around. He cringed, his nose wrinkled and his eyes watered, all from how much it tickled, and from how dramatically the urge to sneeze grew. His nostrils continued to flare up, but the nostril that the feather was inside of flared up even more.

"AaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH..."

He could feel his nose growing a little runny, so he sniffled, but the amount of air that he sucked in caused the strands on the feather to sway idly, brushing against his nasal wall and irritating it even further. He tilted his head back as he continued to inhale, still making sure to keep his hand in front of his nose so that the feather would remain in his nostril.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

He could tell that this sneeze was going to be a big one, so he had to make it as forceful as possible. Gathering up the last of his remaining energy, Lumpy quickly ran the feather all over the walls of his nostril, hoping that the tickles would help him sneeze before the urge disappeared. He didn't have to worry about that, however, since he was too far into the sneeze to stop it. Soon enough, he couldn't take it anymore, and took a final deep breath before he exploded.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Lumpy doubled over as he released a huge, loud and powerful sneeze that blew the feather out of his nose. The sneeze also released a small amount of mucus from his nostrils. By the time he had recovered from the sneeze, his nostrils were running slightly; just a small, thin drop of clear mucus oozing out of each nostril. He sniffled deeply a few times and rubbed his nose with his forefinger, cleaning the mucus off. He sighed in relief as he continued to rub his nose.

"Now that was a good one."

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Wolf
Re: [M, Happy Tree Friends] Tickling My Nose
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 04:33:47 AM »
Wow nice! :D  Great buildup and very descriptive

Offline A pretty cool guy

• 'Net Walker
  • Playful Wolf
  • I contradict myself too much
  • Fursona: Raccoon
Re: [M, Happy Tree Friends] Tickling My Nose
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 10:32:33 AM »
This was pretty fun, loved every bit of it.
I'll take a sneezefic, and WRITE IT!