Author Topic: [M, Disney, Destructive, Non-Anthro] Bolt's Secret Power- The Comic!  (Read 441 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline pollenpepperlover

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Pegasus

Here is a comic rendition of AMTW03's Story A Secret Power !

Penny and Bolt are trapped in a locked room, and they need to get out! They may be able to use Bolt's nose!

This was so much fun to draw! He commissioned it yesterday, and I was able to begin and finish the comic the same day.

I hope you all enjoy and if you do, my commissions are still open, so please fee free to message me!
My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: [M, Disney, Destructive, Non-Anthro] Bolt's Secret Power- The Comic!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 02:43:34 AM »
I love it!! :D  That looks soooo cute, and you did a great job capturing the climactic scene from the story.

You drew Bolt's likeness very well, right down to his big nose. ;D  And I love how you show him sniffing, having his nose twitching, his muzzle scrunching, and the feather stuck to his nose.

I've been wanting to see someone draw this scene for a long time now.  Thank you once again!

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
  • Male fox with good alignment,no trickster or thief
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 08:10:14 PM »
Sweet...
Fox more brave, honorable, male and lawful than lion - this is the force of the sun!

Offline pollenpepperlover

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Pegasus
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 01:05:30 AM »
I love it!! :D  That looks soooo cute, and you did a great job capturing the climactic scene from the story.

You drew Bolt's likeness very well, right down to his big nose. ;D  And I love how you show him sniffing, having his nose twitching, his muzzle scrunching, and the feather stuck to his nose.

I've been wanting to see someone draw this scene for a long time now.  Thank you once again!

I'm so glad you like it! It was a pleasure!

You likey?  ;)
Sweet...
My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Undecided
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 01:12:51 AM »
Oh my goodness, how did I miss this?? love, love, love!!