Author Topic: Finals are done. Who else is in college?  (Read 3455 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: snake
Finals are done. Who else is in college?
« on: December 16, 2016, 06:32:01 AM »
I haven't felt relief like this in a long time. Stress build up is honestly an awful, awful feeling. I'm so glad my school semester is done for at least until January!! :)

I'm genuinely curious who else is in college now. Are you guys almost done with your finals?

Offline Alrek

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
Re: Finals are done. Who else is in college?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 02:20:24 PM »
Yeah, glad to hear you're under less pressure now! They put students through the wringer, it seems. Hope you enjoy your time off! Got any fun stuff planned?

Our finals start tomorrow, but I haven't had to worry about taking them in a few years :p. I've only recently graduated from student status though... My thesis defense was in September this year!

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • A hundred people’s ninth favorite thing
  • Fursona: Pig
Re: Finals are done. Who else is in college?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 05:04:19 PM »
Let's see... as far as actual tests go, my two graphic design finals were completed earlier this week, and I did my photography final today (which I barely passed, but still passed nonetheless). My marketing & psych finals are both next week.

On top of all of this, however, I also had/have three separate portfolios due for both of my graphics classes & my photography class (two of which I've submitted already and the last of is to be submitted Monday), as well as a semester-log marketing group project that JUST got turned in on Wednesday, and a final psych essay I need to finish. Honestly, I'd take final projects over written tests any day. :P

This semester hasn't been particularly easy, mostly due in part to my mental health being very shaky from day one. And next semester is going to be even harder. But I made it through!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 07:59:24 PM by Paws »
Oink!