Author Topic: [M + Sonic + Messy] Knuckles vs. Virus request*  (Read 6325 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
[M + Sonic + Messy] Knuckles vs. Virus request*
« on: November 29, 2011, 01:56:46 AM »
Mysterious new enemy! Project Colin?
Part I

“You know Sonic, you really are a piece of work, you know that?” Knuckles the Echidna smirked as he was facing off against his friendly rival. Sonic and Knuckles have been friends ever since they worked together to defeat Dr. Eggman about 6 years ago with his massive Death Egg weapon. It was the first time Sonic and Knuckles met each other as well. Knuckles had been fooled by the sly evil genius into believing that Sonic was after the master emerald…but that was all in the past. Nowadays, Sonic and his friends were constantly waiting for Eggman to make his next move…however, things have been oddly quiet over the past few weeks. Sonic was expecially getting itchy…itchy for a battle. He was bored! He needed someone to let fight against so he wouldn’t lose any of his skills…and a perfect hothead was just the guy to give him what he wanted. All what it took to get Knuckles to fight him was a couple of simple phrases…and the fact that he had been nearly beaten by Rouge a few times.

Just as they were about to face off, Miles (Tails) Prower (yeah, that’s his real name ;)) came bursting in. Knuckles landed a punch to Sonic’s face just when Sonic was distracted. The blue hedgehog wiped his cheek. “Hey no fair Knuckles!”

“All is fair in a fighting match Sonic.” The red echidna smirked and looked smug with himself. Still, what was the deal with the yellow fox disrupting their battle?

“Guys, Dr. Eggman has sent us a message. Thankfully Bokkun didn’t deliver this…”

Both Sonic and Knuckles backed away from the message on the computer screen. Dr. Eggman always sent his messages via computer instead of mail letters. The doctor’s bald head with his huge brown mustache appeared on the screen. He looked incredibly nervous and there was a loud banging noise in the background.

“Listen Sonic, there was something that went horribly wrong with my creation. I found a unique material identical to the power of chaos…but something went wrong. My robot malfunctioned, and now it appears…” A huge bang and a loud mechanical shriek temporarily cut off the message until Dr. Eggman was back on…except his head wasn’t facing the screen. His voice sounded incredibly…off, almost like he was congested…but Sonic and his friends brushed it off. Dr. Eggman never got sick, not once for the whole time they had known him.

“Don’t come here. It isn’t safe. The machine is loose, and I’ve locked down every security door in every part of my facility. I must contain this monster…even now it threatens to try and escape. I’d love to see you get crushed Sonic…but not like this…”

As he turned around and faced the screen, the message got cut off. Sonic treated it like a movie.

“Come on!!! That was suppose to be the best part…sigh. That’s no good!” He did his famous taunting wave finger, but Knuckles had other ideas than just mocking.

“This is our chance Sonic! We can beat Dr. Eggman and never have to worry about him again! He’s lied and tricked me so many times…” Knuckles hotheadedness made him look even redder than he was already…and Sonic agreed. It was no secret where Eggman’s base was…he wasn’t the kind of guy that went into hiding unless the whole government called GUN was after him. Since he felt confident that his robots could counterattack any attempt made by GUN, he had made a big base right along the shoreline. Sonic started to run, and when he got running, there was no stopping him. He made up his mind to agree to what Knuckles purposed…this seemed like the best time to stop Dr. Eggman once and for all.

Knuckles started to run to the airplane Tails had made. It was called ‘The Tornado” and it moved almost as fast as Sonic. Tails however, was the only one that knew how to fly it. Tails hadn’t made a move. He was looking at something on his hands…the computer/TV that the message had played on was somehow…sticky. Tails was beginning to think about what Dr. Eggman was trying to warn them about…and then Knuckles grabbed him by his sticky hand and started to run while holding on to the lighter, younger fox. “Come on Tails, what are you waiting for. Let’s get there before Sonic already defeats him! I want a piece of that traitorous Eggman…”

Knuckles ignored the stickiness on his hands, let go of Tails, and rubbed his nose. The plane was outside and a cool breeze had tickled the echidna’s nose just enough for him to rub it to relieve the tickle. Tails, knowing it was impossible to convince Knuckles to think about this some more, jumped into the plane and opened the cockpit for Knuckles to join him. Luckily for Tails, there was hand wipes he had brought into the plane, but Knuckles refused to use any. “Tails, we’re going to get our hands dirty anyway. What’s the point of using them if we are just going to have to use them again later? Besides, I didn’t touch anything dirty yet.”

Tails thought better to not tell him about his hands, so he cleaned his own hands with a few wipes, got the controls ready, and then made ‘the Tornado’ take off. They were on their way to Eggman’s base!

Meanwhile, because of Tail’s hesitation, Sonic had gotten way ahead of them and was only a minute away from Eggman’s base with his incredible speed. Sonic laughed, loving the thrill he got every time he ran like this, but suddenly he stopped. The animals around him were running away from where he was headed, which wasn’t unusual…no animal wanted to be near Eggman’s base, but for animals to be running away this far from his base? Either Eggman had sent a robot to attack this area, or the animals must’ve been really terrified of what was happening at the base!

Confirming his suspicions, a giant drill tank was coming into his view…well, within his line of hearing anyway. This thing was dreadfully loud…but as Sonic ran to destroy it, he noticed something was very wrong with this machine. It was sparking for one thing, nearly overloading itself, and the other thing that puzzled Sonic was that there was a black liquid oozing out of it…and whatever it was, it wasn’t oil. This stuff didn’t reek like oil did…actually, it didn’t have a smell at all. The 15 foot tall robot was dripping this oozing liquid, and even the drill as it spun around had this liquid flying off of it. Before Sonic even got close to it, the whole thing exploded, the explosion sprayed this liquid all around the area.

Sonic ran full sprint to avoid getting sprayed. Shrugging, Sonic instead continued to run on ahead to Eggman’s base…who cared if his robots were malfunctioning? As he ran out of sight, the liquid started to come together, the individual drops clumping into a small, 3-foot tall black mechanical liquid form. “Analyzing…searching for new host…targeting…”

It may have only been 3 feet tall, but it had visible features to it. Its head was very familiar…if Sonic stopped to look at it, he would’ve realized that the machine’s liquid head was the exact shape as Dr. Eggman’s head, almost a perfect replica. Huge nose, even bigger ‘mustache’, and gleaming silver eyes that were in sharp contrast to its black body. The body was weird, almost looking like…a large model of a virus…

The black machine looked at the blue streaking hedgehog that was by now 5 miles away already. It was computing how long it would take to catch up to Sonic…and decided that it wasn’t worth its time. Its scanner built inside it was confirming the fact that every animal within 2 miles of it was running away from him…but one possible target…2 possible targets were coming in fast…and they were coming from the sky.

Knuckles was complaining loudly to Tails because both of them had seen Sonic’s blue streak storm across the landscape ahead of them. He was also complaining because the fox was concerned about a pillar of smoke that was coming from the forest below them, so the plane began to descend. “Are you crazy Tails? Sonic is going to beat Eggman all by himself, and this is NOT helping me calm down!”

Tails ignored his friend and landed the plane about 15 feet from where the destroyed driller robot was. Both of them got out of the plane and found…nothing. There were the usual small robot parts everywhere, but nothing unusual…Tails nervously put a hand behind his head and was starting to apologize to Knuckles when a small metal piece of the destroyed robot slammed into his stomach, knocking him unconscious.

Knuckles dodged a metal piece that was flying right for him, and masterfully dodged 5 more incoming pieces of metal. Finally seeing the direction where the pieces were coming from, Knuckles grabbed the last piece of metal and flung it right back to where it came from…a swishing sound was heard. Knuckles looked to where he flung the metal at and was stunned. A small black robot? It was pathetic! All what was there was ½ of a spiky ball shaped thing…then its top half started to be regenerated. The familiar sight of Dr. Eggman’s head appeared on top of the spiky ball and a mechanical voice came from it. “Perfection…new host found. Begin infestation.”

Knuckle’s jaw opened as far as it would go as the machine…self-destructed? Black liquid spewed in every direction, but nothing was left of the black robot. Knuckles brushed himself off as best as he could…he was covered the black slimy stuff, but then it disappeared. What Knuckles didn’t realize was it wasn’t disappearing or going away…it was going inside of him…

As Knuckles laughed and wiped his nose, which suddenly had a pretty strong annoying tickle, he picked up Tails and put him in the plane. No need to go after Eggman now…Sonic probably already kicked his butt pretty badly. All what the echidna could do now was wait for Tails to wake up and fly him back to Angel Island so he could go back to guarding the master emerald.

Meanwhile, Sonic did indeed reach Eggman’s base with surprising ease. No missiles, no traps…nothing! This wasn’t like Eggman at all…normally he would’ve fired at least every weapon he could throw at Sonic by now. As Sonic did his spinning roll and broke through the walls of the base, he too was stunned…all of the lights were off. It was like the whole base had shut down…well, not all of it.

Sonic saw a lone light that was on, one light that was on at the far end of the hallway…and Sonic realized that that was where Eggman probably was. Running down the hallway in no time at all, he stopped and saw Eggman’s big long legs spread out from the chair he was sitting in. Sonic’s face then looked at the doctor’s face and Sonic couldn’t help but step back.

“Nice to see that you came…Sonic…” Dr. Eggman’s voice was so badly congested Sonic only heard his name clearly in all that mess. Eggman looked…absolutely dreadful. He had huge bags under what would’ve been his eyes had they not always be covered, but it was his nose that made Sonic shudder. His nose was running, and it wasn’t stopping. His entire mustache was covered in dripping mucus, and soaked tissues had covered the floor around him

“Eggman…what happened to you?” Sonic stepped back as Eggman gave a massive wet sneeze.

“HuHASHTSKCHOo!!” Sniffling wetly, Sonic saw 2 huge lines of snot fly from Eggman’s nose, followed by 5 more smaller lines of snot.

“uhhhg…you have no idea how good that feels.” Eggman’s voice sounded clearer, just enough so that Sonic could barely understand what he was saying. Eggman’s huge pink nose was now entirely red, having been rubbed and irritated by countless tissues. “Listen Sonic…it escaped. Project Colin has escaped, and now it threatens us a…all…HuHSSSKCHO!” another massively wet sneeze exploded from the doctor.

“uhhhgh…at least I can breath through one nostril now…sniff…listen carefully. Project Colin is a dangerous prototype. I infused chaos’s energy with a unique substance I found…I had no idea that substance was the influenza virus. It threw off my detection robots because not only was the virus a black color, it had scientific properties that would ruin your brain if I explained them to you…put simply, the properties were a common cold. Project Colin’s only purpose I programmed into his circuitry is one thing: gather data. This programming was morphed by his influenza and common cold propert…ti…tiEH…HEKSTSSHO! Sniff…guhh…into gathering data from the cellular level.”

“What I failed to realize is that Project Colin also has a major flaw…he can’t survive in this world. I made it so his substance was multiplied into something that could create a mechanical body, but in doing so I made it so he couldn’t function…what is a virus without a host?” The doctor attempted to laugh, but a deep hacking cough ensued instead. “guhhh…that mechanical screech you heard was Colin slowly going mad with pain…without a host, his virus coding was destroying itself. He was frantic and strong enough to break through my security doors…all of them. He infected me during the first break of my message I sent to you…Bokkun was sending it, but Colin had cast his virus all over the computer box, making it infect him. Colin’s mechanical self along with his virus makes him capable of infecting machine and organic alike…too bad for most machines, they don’t have the natural defenses that we…we…organ…ic…hah…haah…HAAKSSSCHO! Have…like sneezing…well, Bokkun luckily does…he’s somewhere in the base sneezing his circuits off…”

Dr. Eggman slumped in his chair farther. “If I try to move, my legs collapse under me. Also, my nose runs even faster than it does now…trust me, I’ve tried to get out of this room. Colin has infected my entire base’s mainframe, making it short-circuit. All of my security bots have been exploding with being infected by him, the power is out all except for this room that I control manually, and Colin is out…Sonic, you must stop him. If he infects enough organics, he will be able to figure out all the weaknesses of cells so his virus isn’t treatable…sniff…and that isn’t good. Imagine a world where thousands of animals and humans are incapable of moving without having their noses torture them…I sneeze uncontrollably every time I try to move out of this chair. It’s a living nightmare. Colin is capable of regeneration in an exponential state…I have no idea how to stop him. Antibiotics, medicines, vaccines, nothing works against the virus inside Colin’s mechanical body. As far as I know…it isn’t fatal, but it has no known timetable. I could be sick for the next few years for all I know! I can’t live like this for that long!!! I’m…an e…evil…genius…hah…haaaaah….HAKSSSSCHO!”

Sniffling, Dr. Eggman stopped talking, his nose running uncontrollably. What he said next was this…even though Sonic couldn’t understand a word he said through all that congestion and messiness. “My guess is that within the next few hours Colin’s gathering of data of cells will be able to cause him to evolve, making his virus into an incurable disease…I wasn’t exaggerating with the illness lasting a few years. It could very well be a possibility. Go now Sonic…I need…rest…”

With that, Dr. Eggman started to snore. Sonic was tempted to kick Eggman’s butt right here…but he was too sick right now to do it. Sonic wanted no part of this illness…but he was unaware that Colin’s virus had already evolved while inside Dr. Eggman…it was now an airborne carrying disease…

Sonic spin rolled to the wall and caused even more damage to the base…if he didn’t take out Eggman, at least he caused even more damage to the base. Eggman’s eyes slowly opened and he laughed. “Hehhehheh…Sonic, if it’s one thing I know how to do, it’s using a betrayal as an advantage…Colin betrayed me, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t use him to my purposes…if I get sick, I want you to suffer like I a…ah…am…haah…HESSSCHO! Sniff…I wish that hedgehog got me a tissue box…this is disgusting…sniff…
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 07:54:09 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Re: Knuckles vs. Virus request Parts 1 and 2 (Multiple M+Story+Messy)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 02:10:22 AM »
As Sonic ran off, Knuckles and Tails were just about to land on Angel island, the tickle in Knuckles nose couldn’t be contained any longer. A sharp itch skyrocketed throughout his nose, and Knuckles let out a surprisingly wet sneeze. “haa…hhr’SHh!!” Knuckles blinked, was about to say ‘what the?’ but his breath hitched again. “hah…haaah…hahr’SHhiK!” Tail’s got startled and jerked the plane upwards, making Knuckles, who had stubbornly refused to wear his seatbelt, slam into the glass above him. His wet nose smeared the glass a little bit, but this sudden pain in his nose shocked the tickle out of him…and it also made him mad. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?”

Getting hotheaded again, Knuckles was about to say something else, but a dizzy spell made him sit back down. He even put his seatbelt on…something he very rarely did. Tails knew something was wrong. “Hey, you ok Knuckles?” Truth be told, Knuckles was starting to get a small headache, but he grinned.

“Are you crazy? I’m…hih…perfectly fine!” Tails noticed his nose twitch and it was starting to run again. There was no way he could be alright…Tails had never even heard Knuckles sniff before let alone sneeze. Turning the plane off course from Angel Island, Tails was smart enough to not let Knuckles know what he was doing…Knuckles could deny it all he wanted to, but he was sick.

Inside Knuckle’s nose, Project Colin was analyzing the passing white blood cells inside his body, passing right by the real threat and going for the microbes that Knuckles had got inside him earlier…which Colin deducted was actually himself. Somehow this red organic had gotten his virus earlier…but how? One thing that Colin hated was being confused…he sparked, his mechanical body not liking that something was not calculating properly. Colin had not deducted that his virus would be already being sought after by the white blood cells…and as he analyzed the cells, he realized that these cells were more aggressive than the immune system of Dr. Eggman, his first host.

“Analyzing different options…must gather more data…” his eyes glowed for a minute as he ordered his duplicate viruses that had entered Knuckles body earlier to go and travel down the throat of this red organic…they obeyed, and the white blood cells exited the nose along with the duplicate viruses. Seeing nothing to stand in his way, Project Colin’s black body shuddered.

“Body defenses gone…now…multiply…” Colin split into 2, and then into 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, and so on, every passing second he doubled in number. Colin’s original mechanized body soon became flooded with duplicate viruses just like he was…as long as Colin’s original body didn’t get destroyed by a white blood cell, he would continue to double and multiply…soon Colin’s number exceeded 4000, and that’s when he ordered his duplicates to follow him. He traveled a few seconds, the flood of viruses following him, and then he attached himself to Knuckle’s wall of his nose, and the other duplicates followed suit.

Knuckles felt another sharp tickle in his nose, and this time he tried to fight it. He was NOT sick…he never gets sick. Rubbing his nose, he felt the tickle die down a little bit…but Colin wouldn’t allow it to die down completely. Just when Knuckles felt confident the tickle was gone, Colin’s spiky virus body started to roll, and when the other duplicates did the same…their spiky bodies irritated the wall greatly.

“Wha…hah…what’s the deal?” The tickle now even greater than before, Knuckles felt his nose scrunch up at the exact place Colin was moving. “Heh…haaah…”

Tails turned around to ask if Knuckles was ok when Knuckles released his sneeze. “HASSHh! Haa… haa…hhr’SHh!” Spraying the air around him, Knuckles rubbed his nose and muttered an excuse me. Tail’s gasped in horror as he felt the spray go right on his face.

“Knuckles! Cover your mouth! That’s great…now I’m probably going to get sick.”
“Shut it Tails. You won’t catch anything because I’m…not sick.” Rubbing his nose again as another tickle spiked in his nose, Tails wasn’t buying that one bit. He wiped his face and looked at his hands…for a split second, he could’ve sworn that the spray was tinted with a black color, but when he blinked, the black color vanished.

“Come on Tails, nothing is going to happen. It was just a sneeze…” Turning around, Knuckles frantically rubbed his nose and sniffled as quietly as he could. This was embarrassing! He did not get sick…ever. Knuckles only remembered catching a cold twice his whole life…he hated the fact that he had sneezed right in front of Sonic during one of those colds. (if you want to see what I’m talking about…it’s here. Poor Knuckles XD http://n-s-f-u-2011.deviantart.com/#/d3wt83y )

Colin stopped moving, allowing the sneeze that was only a few seconds away from being released to stop. Colin was expressionless. “Goal accomplished. New host’s nose is just as sensitive as original host…method of spreading now determined.” His eyes turning white, he ordered his duplicates on Tail’s face to start to move towards the fox boy’s nose…to make things easier for his duplicates, who weren’t as smart or resourceful as he was, he multiplied again 5 times, increasing the number of viruses both on Tail’s face and inside Knuckle’s nose.

Knuckles began to sniffle, just once. Why did his nose feel so stuffy? Just a few minutes ago he was fine! At least the tickle in his nose was small…and it didn’t seem to be growing. Still, Knuckles hated the fact that there was a tickle at all in his nose. He was NOT sick…he was not sick…

Repeating this over and over in his mind, Knuckles actually started to believe it…even though his nose was getting stuffier. Colin was agrivating the lining of Knuckle’s nose again, making snot build up in just the right places. Colin had learned from Eggman where the right places of build up would be sprayed out by a sneeze most effectively…if there was too much build up, the spray wouldn’t go as far. Colin had tortured Dr. Eggman’s nose over and over again, testing different spots until he got the results Colin desired.

The first individual duplicate virus touched Tail’s nose, sending a microscopic shiver throughout his nose. Tails was oblivious to this shiver…something so small couldn’t cause any reaction. That virus then proceeded to enter the nose, and from there 5 other duplicate viruses followed suit. Colin was still expressionless as he got back to his safe spot inside Knuckle’s nose and then used his multiplying operation again. The viruses inside Tails spread out, getting ready to be multiplied further, but Colin stopped. There were now over 50,000 viruses inside Knuckle’s nose…no need to make Knuckles fully aware of the situation until later. The infection of the newest host would come in time…besides…Colin felt another new host. Being directly connected to Dr. Eggman’s virus, he felt the virus spread into Sonic, and even though Colin was focusing a lot of attention to Knuckles, Sonic had gotten more viruses in him than Tails did.

Colin then decided to make Knuckles sneeze again. Duplicate viruses got inside the mucus build up spots in the nose while Colin stayed with a huge group of viruses. Clamping down on the wall of Knuckle’s nose, Colin vibrated his body instead of rolling it. His duplicate viruses did the same, on each host Colin had infected, including Sonic, Dr. Eggman, and Tails. Dr. Eggman’s nose was so filled with mucus this didn’t affect him at all, but for all 3 other hosts, this sent a very small tickle. For Sonic, all what he did was rub a finger across his nose and he was fine. The same thing happened for Tails, but for Knuckles…he tried that too.

At first, it seemed to work, Knuckles felt the tickle in his nose die down, but Colin continued to vibrate along with his other duplicates. The rubbing did absolutely nothing as the tickle slowly grew. It grew for 2 whole minutes until Knuckles felt his eyes water as his nostrils flared up with anticipation. The tickle had grown into a full-blown itch, just like what Colin knew the nose would do. Continuing to vibrate, Colin felt the nose wall beneath him shake. It was working…wouldn’t be long now…
Multiply

Colin waited no longer. He multiplied 8 more times, making the viruses inside Knuckles grow in number almost exponentially. There were now millions of viruses in Knuckle’s nose, all of them vibrating. Knuckle’s whole nose trembled and his nostril’s flared even wider, making Colin smile for the first time. This was even more productive than he had anticipated…the flared nostrils would allow more spray and mucus to escape…spreading him all over the place. Colin had no idea that only Tails was near Knuckles and both of them were inside a plane…Colin had anticipated them to be in a huge group of people by now.

Colin made the mistake of letting go, anxious to be released and spread into multiple new hosts…too bad about what happened next. “Haah…hah…haaah…” Knuckles tried to hold in his sneeze as long as possible. Tails landed the plane and couldn’t hear Knuckle’s hitching breath over the roar of the engines. The plane’s glass covering opened and Cream and cheese were waiting for them by Tail’s workshop.

Tails turned around and told Knuckles to get out and wash his hands and then go take some medicine…and stared right into Knuckle’s face, which was frozen in a huge pre-sneeze face. His nose was running tremendously and it was turning redder as the sneeze was literally seconds away from being released. “OH NO!” Tails yelled out just as Knuckles fired his sneeze. It couldn’t be held in any longer.

“HAAASSSSSHhh!” Knuckles sneezed 7 more rapid-fire sneezes in different directions, covering the inside of the plane with snot and spray. Colin was among the viruses that got flown out of the sneezes, and he left over 3 million viruses in the red organic’s nose to cause him to keep on sneezing when the time arose to do it…Colin felt himself fly into the air…and luckily for him, he landed on something…but unfortunately, it was a prototype machine along the wall of the workshop. It wasn’t a suitable host…

Cream and Cheese flew towards Knuckles and Cream lifted a finger and held it under Knuckle’s nose, making the trembling nose die down a bit. “Hah…thamks…snff…oh no…snuff…I guess I ab sibk…snuff…C…Crea…ah…haaah…”
His nose started to move even while Cream tried to hold her finger under his nose…Cream flapped her ears and got out of the way when Knuckles released a string of 4 more very wet sneezes. “Hah… AASSHh! Haa… haa…hhr’SHh!” Huhr’SHO! HIh…HISSSHCHO!” Knuckle’s sneezes were getting more powerful, so he decided to follow what Tails said. Sniffling, trying in vain to sniff back the built up mucus in his nose, he slowly walked, feeling his nose tickle more and more as he tried to move. The virus in him was progressing…if he didn’t have a more powerful immune system, he would’ve already been as snotty and sneezy as Dr. Eggman…he managed to get to a bed with only 6 sneezes escaping him. His nose still incredibly tickly, one sneeze stuck and was driving him crazy. He didn’t care that his sneezes were spraying all over the place, he needed to sneeze! Looking for something to make him sneeze, he looked and found that under this pillow it was very dusty…trying hard to sniff, he ended up choking on the build up in his nose.

Trying a different approach, he rubbed his glove along the dust and then rubbed his nose. Instantly his nose reacted. “Heh…heeeh…HuhR’SHO!” Sniffling deeply, Knuckles tried to fall asleep, the cold really messing with his breathing.

Sonic rushed into the workshop, but something was off…the wind that came from Sonic wasn’t as powerful as it usually was. Tails looked on and saw that Sonic’s nose was running and he was sniffling, not nearly as bad as Knuckles was, but still was visibly affecting Sonic’s speed. Sonic shivered and sniffed hard. “Guess…I got the chills Tails…it’s so…cold…hah…Ha’SHOo!” Tails felt his own nose tingle, but he ignored it. He was the healthiest person here…but then he thought of Cream.

“Hey Cream, please help me get Sonic some hot water to soak in…the steam should help his nose…” Tails ignored the urge to sniffle. His nose was tingling harder now, but he was NOT going to get sick…not now. He needed to help Sonic and Knuckles! For the next 30 minutes, he and Cream helped Sonic and aided Knuckles if he needed help…Tails was oblivious when he went outside to get some fresh clean air. One of his prototypes was gone, and a small amount of black sludge was stuck to a corner of the wall. Colin had infected a spider that was making a web nearby…and that was all he needed. For now, Colin would wait…”let these organics suffer by the virus’s already inside them. I will wait…get more evolved…and when I am ready, I will be successful…I will spread…and no one will stop me.

Offline ggolddduck

• Contributing Artist
  • Playful Wolf
  • Mehh...
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Duck
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 05:24:35 AM »
This was definitely awesome  ;D! Interesting story, especially the parts told by the POV of the virus :D! OOoohhh you wrote the aspects of sickness and contagion perfectly and... Knuckles sick >///< omg he's so sneeezzzyyyy <3. And totally everyone's gonna get eggman's germs. I can totally see into the future and it's gonna be awesome! <3<3<3
... quakk... I'm secretly a spoider...

Offline SilverFox

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Red and Arctic Foxes
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 09:05:40 PM »
Great story! Really enjoyed reading this. I was hoping someone will write a fanfic of Knuckles sneezing.  ;)

Offline cakeface33

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: [M + Messy + Story] Knuckles vs. Virus request 2 Parts
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 09:01:45 PM »
I hate to revive a dead thread but is this story gonna be continued 'cuz it's excellent.  :)

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 09:22:53 PM »
Oh hey, there's only about 3 months left till his 2 years have passed. I wonder if he'll be back then.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline cakeface33

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 09:31:41 PM »
I sure hope so because I am loving this whole thing!

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 04:04:11 AM »
has it really been that long?

wow time flies. should do something for a sneezefurs anniversary