Author Topic: [Closed] Halloween-Themed Furry Forum RP?  (Read 75615 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Re: Halloween-Themed Furry Forum RP?
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2015, 08:00:37 PM »
"Amber-- where's Amber?" Mac asked Lynn, surprised that his sneezing had stopped for now. She had disappeared from the group, possibly from the ghosts doing, and he feared that she was now being taken away to be consumed. Thankfully for the two of them, the ghosts had subsided for a bit and gave our heroes a chance to think. If they could capture the ghosts, contain them in some jar or something-- like those guys in the movie-- they could probably seek out some method to defeat the completely! "Lynn, I was knocked out cold... ungh, and I feel sick now, too... being sneezy never felt so overwhelming: fun, but painful. Heh."

Amber found herself in a library stacked with books. With the ghost gone, she was now left in the dark and quiet library, closed for the late night hours obviously, but with books at her disposal. Maybe she could take this time to look up those ghosts some more, or anything to defeat them, while she waited for a rescue!

Playstation man

« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2015, 06:34:35 AM »
Amber suddenly found herself in the middle of a dark library. She then saw the ghosts fade away and the door slammed shut. "Great." she said as she tried to knock down the giant metal doors, but all she did was put a few dents in it. "Wait." she thought. "The book!" she immediately exclaimed as she ran towards the dust covered book shelf. "Oh no, no more stupid dust." she said, putting a paw up to her already flaring nostrils. She began scan the first shelf of books, but she didn't last to long when her allergies really started to kick in. Her nose began to twitch and her muzzle began to wriggle and scrunch. Her tail began to swish and her eyes teared up. She was trying to stop the ounshaught of a screaming sneeze, but she was slowly losing the battle.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2015, 03:59:31 AM »
(I have become damaged, and am in need of repair.  Please excuse my shorts posts.)

---

Lynn had lost sight of Amber, padding back to where Mac was standing, recovering from his ordeal.  "I dunno a hundred percent, but I think they took her to the old library..." She sniffled, her nose bothered from all the night's sneezes.  "Ugh, I never expected something like this to happen tonight.  I was just going to finish my shift, and go home and eat some instant ramen and watch TV..." The big bear sighed wistfully.  "Oh well... come on, you.  We've got a lion to save."
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2015, 01:37:36 PM »
Mac took Lynn by the hand and remained quiet for now. The entire experience took a toll on him and it showed, he'd have to let Lynn lead the way. When they exited their hiding spot and returned to what would've been the party scene, some of the party-goers were back-- sneezing here and there, though not in the same sense it had been before. Mac was relieved though. As long as the trio were together hopefully they'd bust these spooks!

On the same token, Mac wondered what happened to his rowdy friend back in the home at the attic where he had caused all this mess.

"Y'know, I have a guy probably still stuck at my place," he said, and then added a comical pause, "I dunno what happened to him. Wonder if we should go there first and check on him. Then again..."

The dusty books continued to surround Amber's point of view and made it tough to see the books. However one seemingly tainted, faded brown book cover suddenly titled from it's position on a nearby bookshelf-- it made a soft noise, before a soft wind eventually made it fall down on the floor with a heavy thud.

Playstation man

« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2015, 12:28:53 AM »
"AAAAAHHHHHH...." Amber's head tilted back slightly. She rubbed her nose furiously to try to fend off the impending sneeze. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH..." Out of the corner of her eye through her allergic tears she saw one particular book stand out. Said book was a brown tattered old looking novel. She felt a slight wind suddenly wosh over her. The wind however dislodged a bit of dust from the walls, she couldn't see it but her nose certainly felt it. Just as she thought it couldn't get any worse, th book fell on the floor and just so happened to dislodge a ton of dust off the ground and right in front of her extremely sensitive nose. She couldn't take it any more. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOO!!!! Her huge allergic sneeze sent more dust and a sparkling mist into the air.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2015, 01:18:23 AM »
Lynn growled as she and Mac plodded down the dark streets.  "I was sure I saw her taken here... somewhere.  I just don't know which building." She looked around for any clue as to Amber's location, but it was no good... until a huge sneeze shattered the stillness.

"Oh.  That couldn't be anyone else, a sneeze like that... from what I've heard so far." She looked to Mac for confirmation.

"A few more of those, we might just find her..."

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2015, 08:50:24 PM »
Mac nodded, and followed Lynne to the source of the sneeze. With a sneeze like that, Mac teased to himself, either that was a pack of wild elephants sneezing a symphony orchestra-- or his friend. Give or take!

"There!" he said, and ran with Lynne down a series of streets and parked cars before reaching Amber. The ghosts hadn't been around so far, and that was a good thing. As long as the ghosts didn't interrupt them, they could finally make sense of the wackiness thus far.

"Y'know, I'm glad it's not Thanksgiving... can you imagine us being attacked by giant sneezing turkeys?"

Playstation man

« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2015, 09:19:34 AM »
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHCCCCCCHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!" another huge sneeze. A paw came to her twitching nose. She suddenly heard her friends bust through the door. "Ugh, so nice to see you guys." she said, paw still pressed firmly on her nose. "Ha ha ha ha." she laughed. "That would be crazy." her focus shifted back to the book. The tickle in her nose got worse though. "I need to sneeze again." she said as her head tilted back slightly, paw slipping away from her nose. Her nostrils flared hugely. Her eyes teared up a bit.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2015, 04:32:41 PM »
After hearing yet another sneeze, the bear knew where Amber was located.  Getting a good charge going, she just smashed the door down, for some reason assuming it would be locked.  Somewhere in here, amid many dusty tomes, she could hear gasping breaths.  Turning around and dusting off her shoulder, she waved to Max to come on in.  The huge plume of dust and splinters raised when she shattered the doorframe, however, had other ideas, and her motion turned into a nose-pinch, her face screwing up and eyes crossing as she sniffed in the tickly cloud. 

"HH-hhh... HH...Hrr... RRAaaa-RHAATCHhhhxx!"

Lynn stifled it, still needing to sneeze.  She didn't want to alert those ghosts...

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2015, 11:29:47 PM »
Max hurried in, and together our heroes finally had a chance to reunite amid the ghoulish chaos that had become so far. Getting out of his costume, the cat finally took a moment to stop on a chair and wanted to relax for a moment, leaving the two others to get together and embrace the moment. Closing his eyes for a few minutes, he took a deep breath and sighed, rubbing his nose.

"The library, a faucet of information--- but definitely not good for my nose," he confessed. "I suggest I keep guard!"

While he was direct in his statements, Mac had taken a bit of a beating from before that he was too tired to hug Amber. There were a few books scattered on the ground. Many of them talked about bringing the ghosts to life, or to reason with, but none on how to capture them-- except one. In a sparkling red bind it was all seemingly in another language and definitely worth it's weight in over twenty pounds...it was a huge book!

Playstation man

« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2015, 05:21:11 AM »
"AAAAAHHHHHHHH....." the tickle in her nose flared up. "Bleehhh...... bless you lynn." her nose was twitching like mad now. She saw mac look over at the huge book that fell on the floor amitsed her sneezing fit. A paw came back to her nose, rubbing furiously. "To much dust in here." she murmured, nostrils flaring. She was desprately trying to hold back the oncoming sneeze, but she knew she didn't have much time. "I cahhh... can't hold it any longer, I neehhh... need to sneeze." her head tilted back, protective paw slipping away from her sensitive nose.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2015, 11:01:21 PM »
Lynn stood quietly, like a strange furry mountain, her face all scrunched up around the eyes and bridge of her broad snout as she struggled to contain more sneezes.  She really was worried about those spectral assholes, and didn't know if being quiet would help- but it couldn't hurt.  Seeing that Amber was about to give up and explode, she made a muffled, "Mmmphh!" Noise, and reached out to grab hold of the lion's nose with the palm of her left hand, squeezing as if to say.  "No, you can't sneeze! It's too loud!"
The large bear just hoped she wouldn't blow their cover, so to speak...

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2015, 11:27:49 AM »
Opening the book revealed a secret passage that contained a few spells. One of the general rules was that it had to be said precisely as spoken, from all three of them. Any screw-ups would probably lead to disasterous results, or an unintentional effect. Thing was, it called for all of them to say it... Mac included.

'The three who find themselves chased by those who haunt the Earth,
may they band together to form the unity to lay them to rest.'

Mac continued watching guard. The two couldn't work the spell without him! And time was precious, as the ghouls already started creeping in through the library door...

(you guys can make up what the magic spell text is XD if you've seen 'Army of Darkness' you can have a bit of fun with this scene)

Playstation man

« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2015, 02:33:19 AM »
Suddenly Amber felt pressure over her sensitive nose. She opened her eyes to see lynn's paw on her nose. "Thaaaahhhh..... Thanks Lynn." she said, nose still very itchy. "Do you neehhhh... need any hehhhhh.... help with your nose?" she asked as she noticed that Lynn was struggling. "Don't move your fingehhh... finger." she said to Lynn. She looked over to Mac, nose still in the air. She slightly tilted her head down. "Mac, try to find something in that book if there is anything." her nostrils flared a little bit under lynn's finger.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2015, 11:51:07 PM »
(I was having a hard time thinking up something for this one, sorry that it took a few days.)

Lynn was taking in little breaths, still squeezing her eyes shut.  Her forehead, the tops of her cheeks, and the wide bridge of her nose were all wrinkled with tension as her hand squeezed both nostrils shut tightly.  She thought she might be able to respond to the lion's question...

"Nnno... I Gg-geh... I've g-got.. iht... nnff..." She could feel the tingling right behind where her fingers were squeezing, teasing that nerve impulse to sneeze.  She was obviously struggling, on the very edge of an explosion.  But for all that, she kept her other hand firmly attached to Amber's nose, not wanting another loud sneeze.  Of course, this left her totally unable to handle the books...

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2015, 09:28:16 AM »
Thinking it was safe, Mac had a change of heart and finally joined his companions-- recite the words, correctly of course, and they could rid the ghosts once and for all! The cat arrived to see his friends struggling to keep their sneezes in line, and fighting his own itchy nose himself, he began to seak out of the book.

"KLAATU
IKTAR
ISHBO
HAHO
EEWO..."

He flipped a page. The same words, once again... but his nose fought against it-- he had to repeat all that while trying to sneeze! Mac wasn't sure he could fight it any longer--

"Kaall-- klaahatu... heh... eeeyEEEHhh.. heeehhh... ee..
Iii--hih... hih.... ihehh.. Iktah-- Iktah.... Iktarr--aahh...
Isshh-- HYEEEAAAHCCH-- *SSNNRRRKK* ... IssHH... IISSsshh..."

Hi nose was starting t drip a bit. His chest expanded and water eyes kept him from saying the rest. It was Amber's turn now-- ever word they spoke, a powerful beam of light filled the library room...

Playstation man

« Reply #116 on: December 15, 2015, 06:24:08 AM »
Amber's nose was twitching under her friends paw. Her eyes where filling up with the allergic tears. She could bearly see the pages of the book. She caught a slight glipse of the book before her eyes closed. "KLAAHHHHH.... KLAATU IKTAR ISHBO HAHHHH.... HAHO EEWO." she bearly got the words out of her mouth. Her head tilted back. She was about to sneeze. The only thing that was stopping it was her friends paw over her nose. She hurried her nose into the bears paw. She couldn't read anything else, she turned all of her attention to her nose. She hoped that her friend could finish the spell.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2015, 11:58:22 PM »
Lynn didn't know how she was going to say all that without sneezing... and... well... she didn't.

Taking her hand away and trying to blurt out the words as fast as she can, she managed,
"KLAATU IKTARrru- IIIISSSHHHHHHHHH!! ...B-bo, Hah-HAH-HAAAH... HAHO... EEEEEESTTTCHHHHHHEEWO!"

The violence of the fit, sadly, tore her other hand free from Amber, and she tried to rub her own nose with both hands.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2015, 09:21:37 PM »
The sneezing fits from all three had interfered with the spell, but thankfully mercifully enough to work as promised. There was a sudden eruption which shook the library down to it's core and lightning swirled above and around them. Ghoulish howls of worry, wonder, and other hauntingly devilish screams came from all around them. Mac had time to witness it through his wet eyes and runny drippy nose that it seemed like the ghouls were suddenly becoming contained, and sealed, through the power of magical confinement.

"AYEEAASHHIEEWWWW!!! AAHHHSHHOOOOOO!!! AAAHHCHHOOOOOO!!! AAYYEEESSSAHHOOOOOOO!! ASHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YEEAASCHHOOOOOO!!"

Perhaps by luck or just an added bonus, the last sneezing they would ever make helped with the spell-- and the book sealed the ghosts forever in the very book they read from. In an instant, and amongst falling over tables and chairs from the battle, the ghosts were gone.

All that remained, was a black cat in a goofy costume, laying on the floor sniffling and almost knocked out cold from the worst allergy fit of his life.

Playstation man

« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2016, 06:16:56 AM »
As amber saw a huge flash and heard grizzly howls coming from the ground she let go. "AAAAAHHHHHCCCCCOOOOOO!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH...... AAAAAHHHHCCCCCOOOOO!!! AAAAAAHHHHCCCOOOOO!!!" a fit of massive sneezes erupted from the lioness. A paw flew up to her nose. "Uuuhhhhggg.... Bless you Mac." her nostrils began to return to normal size. She then turned her attention to the book lying on the ground. She began to make her way over to where the old, tattered book lay.