Author Topic: [M + F + Interactive Story] The Sneezing Game Show!  (Read 40360 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Sneezytigerleo

• Playful Wolf
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Tigress
Re: The Sneezing Game Show!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2012, 09:32:39 PM »
just case I am an under dog person I vote for ulysses. I know Pluto is the under under dog but I never liked Pluto, not to mention it will level out the playing field. Now that should be 0 for pluto. 2 vanessa. 4 Derpy. and 2 Ulysses
The votes will have it in the end but I hope it narrows the playing field. so now only vanessa and Ulysses can make it to round 2. LOL

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: red wolf
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2012, 10:45:24 PM »
Vanessa: 2
Pluto: 0
Derpy Hooves: 4
Ulysses Feral: 2
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 12:39:03 AM »
I vote for Pluto to win this sneeze off XD. That way he gets to go first in this game, but seriously guys, this isn't who wins, it is who goes first. Don't worry Rustysteel

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 01:24:45 AM »
The one with the most votes goes first. which means that character lasts longest.
Pluto: 1
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account
  • Fursona Species: White German Shepherd
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 02:24:10 AM »
I know I got kinda... over-excited about all this. I apologize for it, everybody. :(

At least we finally got some more male votes. :)
Here we stand, fighting for our lives
Some of us will live, some of us will die
But if it means saving all your lives
Then I will gladly die
- from "Fight for Our Lives (Over the Horizon)" by Rusty Steele
(Full song lyrics on my DA/FA account, both are RustySteele)

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2012, 01:08:43 PM »
Today is the last day of voting before I start writing the next part. I could really use a tie breaker vote on second place. If no one breaks the tie than I will decide by coin toss.
Pluto: 1

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2012, 02:55:26 PM »
just case I am an under dog person I vote for ulysses. I know Pluto is the under under dog but I never liked Pluto, not to mention it will level out the playing field. Now that should be 0 for pluto. 2 vanessa. 4 Derpy. and 2 Ulysses
The votes will have it in the end but I hope it narrows the playing field. so now only vanessa and Ulysses can make it to round 2. LOL

I don't like Pluto either, same with sonic the hedgehog, their noses look like jelly beans DX
I loves noses :3

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2012, 09:24:06 PM »
Can't wait to see how this goes Mega :). Everyone will get a chance to see everyone have a sneeze, so everyone is the winner in the REAL audience here ;D.

Sneezydragon, you make a clear point XD. I've noticed that about Sonic and Pluto as well ^^;.

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2012, 10:44:21 PM »
I can't wait to see where this goes. I'm just glad Pluto and Feral both got another vote each. Though hopefully they'll do better in the next round. :3

And it is kinda true about Pluto's nose. However, when he's about to sneeze, it flares out quite well so it looks a lot better. XD
Then I will gladly die

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2012, 10:47:25 PM »
I will start writing the next part tomorrow. Don't know how long it will take, work has really picked up. I will post it as soon as possible.

@Sneezydragon: I agree with the jelly bean comment. I prefer a good scooby doo like nose. (When it comes to furry's.) If that even makes sense.

I thought I would share that with you guys.
 ;D

blackfour

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 05:51:20 PM »
I've only just seen this, is it too late to vote for Ulysses?

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 03:53:48 PM »
(Unfortunately it is. Here is the next part of the story. I hope everyone enjoys.)

“3...2...1...-”

The crowd yelled along with the host.

“-DON'T SNEEZE!”

The chambers filled with purple colored powder. The powder settled onto the four.

(Pluto's chamber.)

Pluto stood tall and proud inside his chamber. Confident that this powder would not affect him at all. He took a deep cocky breath, inhaling a lot of the powder. His nostrils flared widely as the powder attached itself to his wet nose and invaded his nasal cavity.
“ah...”
He took in a very small gasping breath, nose twitching up and down against his will.
“Ah-haH!”
Soon the yellow canines nose was bouncing up and down and side to side like a Mexican jumping bean.
“Ahh-HaH-hhA!”
Pluto tried to keep his eyes open and his head level, but with each gasped breath he tilted his head back. His chest was inflating with each hitched breath.
“AaaHH-hE-AaHHheHHH!”
The dog finally closed his eyes and let his nose take over. He had no choice but to sneeze and expel the irritating powder. His whole body flung forward as he bent at the waist.
“AaaaaaaaaH-HaRSHOOOOOOOOO!”
The floor of Pluto's chamber hummed to life and sucked out all the powder. Pluto had lasted a total time of one minute. He exited the chamber and looked to see that he had been the first to be eliminated.

(Vanessa's chamber.)

Vanessa closed her eyes when she heard the pump kick on and cover her in purple sneeze powder. She was careful to keep her breathing shallow to avoid inhaling too much of the finely ground powder. Her plan was working so far. She jumped and took a deep breath when she heard a loud and obnoxious sneeze from the yellow canine in the chamber beside hers.
“Ah!”
That gasp filled her nose with the powder sending shock waves through out her nose. Her tiny nose trembled as she grew closer to the climax.
“HiH-Ha!”
She tilted her head back and closed her eyes.
“IhH-”
Tail rising with each hitched breath until it pointed to the ceiling. She tensed with each release until her fit finally ended.
“HiT'choo! HiT'cHoo! HiH-HiT'cHoO!”
The floor of Vanessa's chamber hummed and sucked the powder out. Vanessa lasted a total time of one minute and twenty seconds. She left the chamber and joined Pluto. She looked at the remaining two competitors in the sneeze off. She rubbed her nose. The skunk was the second to be eliminated.

(Commander Feral's chamber.)

The large cat was stoic and seemed unaffected by the cloud of powder surrounding him. At one minute it seemed that the powder was starting to take effect. His face contorted a bit. It looked more like he was snarling than sneezing. Lip curling up to show his teeth. He forcefully closed his mouth and shook his head. That was a mistake. All that did was shake the powder that had already invaded his nose all around. He clamped his eyes shut lip curling up to look like he was snarling again. He stayed in that position for at least 30 seconds before he was pushed over the edge. His body convulsed and his tail stuck straight out as if someone was trying to pull it off the cat.
“Ah-HaKu! HaKU!”
It sounded more like a cough than a sneeze. The chamber hummed to life and sucked all the powder out. Feral lasted one minute and forty-five seconds. He left the chamber and joined the other two contestants on the stage and stared at the winner of the sneeze off.

(Derpy's chamber.)

Derpy was truly a ditzy pony but she definitely had control over her nose. She breathed normally as if their weren't any sneeze powder in the chamber at all. She was glad that Rainbow and Pinkie had helped her train for the event. Using their potent brand of sneeze powder to try and make her sneeze. And each time they did it took longer and longer for the powder to take effect. It was like she was building an immunity to it. So this wasn't that much of a challenge anymore. She flapped her wings out of boredom but she didn't think about the fact that she was inside a small chamber about the size of a small shower stall. Her wings collided with the walls. She winced a little and folded them back in. unfortunately the hit had knocked a few feathers loose. One of which landed on her nose. She wiggled her nose then sniffled. The sniffle was a mistake because she sucked that feather up into her nose.
“Ah!”
most would find it funny that the powder was ineffective but one of her own feathers would be the object that would send her over and make her sneeze.
“Ah-hA!”
She fought the tickle valiantly. She struggled to keep her eyes open and mouth closed, but she was slowly losing the battle. Her lips curled and her mouth gaped open slightly as she slowly shuts her eyes.
“Aahh-haH-Ha!”
the only thing keeping her from sneezing was her will. And it was slowly starting to crumble until. She let the sneeze take control. Her wings flew out when she sneezed and his the sides of the chamber again.
“Aahhh-AH-AaahhH-HaSHOO!”
The feather flew out along with a decent amount of mess, mucus and spit. One long strand of mucus dangled from her nose, swinging from side to side before falling to the ground.
The chamber hummed to life, sucking all the powder out of the chamber even though it never really caused the sneeze to begins with.
Derpy lasted a solid two minutes and twenty seconds. She may have lasted longer had it not been for the feather.
She stepped out of the chamber and the host slid up to her and offered her a tissue like he did for everyone else. She graciously took the tissue and buried her nose in it. A slight honking sound could be heard when she blew her nose.

“And our first contestant has been decided!” He gestured for Derpy to follow which she did. They walked over to a large wheel with images on it. Each image represented an item that would be used to make her sneeze. The host quickly explained that this was the sneeze wheel and it would decide for her what item will be used during each round. He then explained that each round had its own set time limit. The first round she had to last one minute, the second round she had to last two minutes, and the third and final round she had to last five minutes without sneezing. While he was explaining the rules he saw that again her eyes looked like they were drifting away from each other. He looked at the audience then looked back and saw that they were back to normal. He couldn't help thinking that he must be losing his mind or something. “Do you understand?”

Derpy answered his question with a excited nod and a goofy grin. “Yeppers!”

“Good! Now spin the wheel and lets get the game underway.” The host said while gesturing for her to spin the wheel and decide her fate.

She put all her might into spinning the wheel. The wheel made a clicking noise as it spun. It slowed until it finally stopped and landed on?

(It's time for you guys to vote. Should Derpy win round one?)
A. Win
B. Lose.
(And what item should be used on her?)
1. Feathers.
2. Pepper.
3. Dust.
4. Small insect.
5. Fluffy Tail/ Fur.
6. Micro's.
7. Pollen/flowers.
8. flour.
(I need you guys to tell me. You have one week from now to vote.)

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2012, 05:52:13 PM »
A7
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2012, 07:31:36 PM »
For Derpy's round, I say A and 4
Then I will gladly die

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2012, 08:49:50 PM »
For some reason I feel like this is a game of bingo with these letters and numbers XD. Well, I'll say...A3 but it will be harder for her than people might think ;).

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2012, 01:46:12 AM »
(Current vote.)
(It's time for you guys to vote. Should Derpy win round one?)
A. Win: 4
B. Lose: 0
(And what item should be used on her?)
1. Feathers: 0
2. Pepper: 0
3. Dust: 1
4. Small insect: 2
5. Fluffy Tail/ Fur: 0
6. Micro's: 0
7. Pollen/flowers: 1
8. flour: 0

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2012, 12:10:31 AM »
6...or 4....i cant decide...no one else will do 6 so i'll go with 4
I loves noses :3

Offline Umeko

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2012, 04:44:45 PM »
A6

Offline DragonDust

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Jackal
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2012, 05:15:07 PM »
A and 6, also :3~

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2012, 05:21:36 PM »
No one else has voted for pollen, can I change my vote to A6? I'd rather see micros than bugs.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko