Author Topic: [M + F + Interactive Story] The Sneezing Game Show!  (Read 107697 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
  • Fursona: red wolf
[M + F + Interactive Story] The Sneezing Game Show!
« on: March 11, 2012, 01:26:31 PM »
(It's time for the story to begin.)

Fox Studios, Lot 3, Studio 5. The audience sat quietly in the stands. Stage lights flashed on and off as they warmed up. The stage crew walked around checking each camera for any kind of technical issue before the camera men came over to man the device. The lights began to wave across the audience as prerecorded music filled the room. A short anthromorphic golden retriever, wearing a blue suit, white undershirt, maroon necktie, and black dress shoes, stepped to the center of the stage and waved to the audience.

The audience cheered and applauded.

The canine raised his arms and gestured for the audience to quiet down. “Hello, my name is Shawn Greene and welcome to Fox Studios' newest game show-”

He raised his arms and signaled for the audience to yell the title along with him.

“-DON'T SNEEZE!!!”

“The game show where you can win big money for holding in those sneezes.” He quickly explained the basic idea behind the game.

“Now before we get this game started lets meet our four contestants.”

Four spotlights circle across the crowd before focusing on the stage and revealing the four contestants.

The retriever walked over to the contestant on the far right, a female skunk wearing a hot pink tank top, khaki cargo pants, and pink sandals. The host held the microphone out for her to introduce herself to both the crowd and TV audience.

“H-hello, I'm Va-Vanessa.” The skunk stuttered out as her eyes kept drifting to the floor in nervousness.

“It's nice to meet you Vanessa! If you win what do you plan to do with the prize money?”

“I-I Plan t-to us-se the money to he-help pay f-fo-for my college cl-c-classes.”

He nods then steps over to the next contestant, a yellow furred canine with a thin black furred tail wearing a designer suit. The yellow furred canine was a few inches taller than the host. The host held the microphone up for the canine to introduce himself.

“Hi! I'm Pluto!” The famous canine comedian and actor said, puffing his chest out proudly and waving.

A few fan girls sitting in the front row squealed loudly, causing the furs sitting next to them to cover their ears in pain.

“And what do you plan to do with the prize money?” He asked Pluto.

“I plan to donate the money to charity.” Pluto answered proudly knowing that this answer would gain him extra attention and extra fans. The more fans he has the more money he makes. The more money he makes the happier he is. He waved to the crowd then quickly blew a kiss to his screaming fan girls, electing another scream from them. And another painful wince from the members of the audience sitting closest to the girls.

“It's nice to meet you Pluto. I wish you the best of luck.” The host shook the larger canine's hand before moving onto the next contestant.

He stepped over to the gray furred Pegasus pony. She wore a simple yet elegant dress, dark blue in color. It was designed by Rarity specifically to accommodate Derpy's large feathered wings. The Pegasus pony's wide hips and large chest drew the attention of most the men in the studio and a few women. Her wings made her look angelic. She had shoulder length blonde hair and a matching blonde furred tail.

The host held the mic out to her so she could introduce herself.

“Hello, I'm Derpy Hooves.” She said with a giddy tone. She gave a big grin and tilted her head toward the camera and waved to all her friends back home. The host stared in confusion as he saw the pony's eyes begin to drift away from each other. He blinked and they were back to normal. Weird. He gave an internal shrug and asked.

“So, Derpy, if you win what do you plan to do with the prize money?”

“I plan to take me and my best friends on a well deserved vacation.” She answered with another big smile. Her eyes appear to drift apart again before quickly returning back to normal.

“It's nice to meet you Derpy.” The host quickly moved on to the last contestant.

A large dark furred feline with a strong wide jaw towered over the canine host, along with all the other contestants. He had that soldier vibe to him. He wore the standard enforcer uniform that all law enforcement officers of Megakat City wore.

The host literally had to stretch his arm up just so he could hold the mic up for the large feline to introduce himself.

“Hello, I am Commander Ulysses Feral.” He said in a very militaristic way.

Everyone knew who he was and why he was here. The Swat Kats are great heroes, but they never think of where the money comes from to repair all the things they destroy with each rescue. The money is siphoned straight out of the enforcers budget. Because of that they can't afford new weapons or new vehicles.

“Alright we have met our contestants. Now it's time to start the game. Let me give a quick explanation of the rules.” He walked to the center of the group of four and stared at the crowd as he started explaining the rules. “Their are three rounds in this game. If you can survive all three rounds you win 25,000 dollars! If you fail to survive then you leave with nothing and the next contestant gets a shot at the money. The first to finish all three rounds is the winner. If nobody finishes all three you leave with nothing. The playing order will be decided by a sneeze off.” A bright light shined behind the four contestants revealing four glass chambers behind them. “These are our sneeze chambers. You will each enter a chamber and be locked inside. Once all of you are inside your chamber sneeze powder will be pumped into it. Whoever lasts longest without sneezing will be the first to compete in our game.” The host explained while walking up to the chambers and stood in between the center right and the center left chamber. “Do you have any questions?”

They all shook their heads no.

“Good. Now lets get this game underway. Would you all please enter your chambers.” He gestured for them all to come up. They all entered their chamber and faced the crowd. The doors automatically clicked shut and locked up.

“The game will start in. 3... 2... 1...-”

The host signaled the crowd to shout with him.

“-DON'T SNEEZE!”

(Decision time. Who should be the winner of the sneeze off?)
A. Vanessa
B. Pluto
C. Derpy Hooves
D. Ulysses Feral
(Vote now.)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 01:47:41 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
  • Fursona: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
Re: The Sneezing Game Show!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 03:30:32 PM »
2 4 6 8 who do we appriciate!? DERPY DERPY WHOO!
I loves noses :3

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona: White German Shepherd
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 06:37:58 PM »
I figure the order in the sneeze-off would be...

Vanessa (first out)
Pluto
Derpy
Feral (winner)
I'm just that goofy white shepherd you hear about.

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 03:42:32 AM »
Vanessa: 0
Pluto: 0
Derpy Hooves: 2
Ulysses Feral: 1
(Looks like Derpy has an early lead. Voting will be open for 1 full week. Everyone *that includes you lurkers that haven't posted a thing.* gets one vote and please vote soon.
*side note: I used to be a lurker just like you. now here I am trying to pull off this awesome idea.* Since I am the writer I can't vote myself so I am counting on you to make the decisions.)
@RustySteele: I will consider that a vote for Feral.
@RenyPonsus: I'm glad you liked the eye joke.
@Sneezydragon: I loved the cheer leading.
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Undecided
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 07:34:06 PM »
derpy!

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 09:44:34 PM »
Argh, why won't anyone vote for someone other than Derpy? XD

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 03:00:37 PM »
Vanessa: 0
Derpy Hooves: 3
Their is still plenty of time to vote. (I can't vote myself. I'm the writer.)

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 10:31:12 PM »
I guess I'll vote for Vanessa as the winner.  College education!
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 11:50:54 PM »
Vanessa: 1
Someone actually voted for my OC.
Sweet!

Offline 37.4andcounting

• Playful Wolf
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 02:22:04 AM »
Despite my being a massive MLP fan, I'll go against my gut and vote for Vanessa.

Also, fixed something for you.

I used to be a lurker just like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

(Sorry, it had to be done. XD)

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 03:33:59 AM »
The wolf hobbled over with the current vote.
Vanessa: 2
The wolf hobbled away grumbling about arrows and knees.
(I used to have snappy jokes like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.)
You are forgiven. XD
Thanks for voting.

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 11:28:27 PM »
I gotta be honest, it's not exactly fair. Almost everyone who's going to vote, is going to vote for a female character. The male characters are screwed from the get-go. :( I mean look how this vote is going so far.

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Undecided
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 12:55:47 AM »
well, I mean. derpy is very androgynous, no? 

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2012, 01:03:51 AM »
Well you should poke those who like male characters and have them give input into these things. They're around, they just, like, don't post. They RP over messenger and lurk :O
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
Male sneezes
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 02:36:48 AM »
Yeah, where are all the other male sneeze lovers?! XD

Offline Umeko

• Crafty Fox
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 08:54:56 AM »
I say first out is Feral and winner is Derpy XD just because she caught my interest

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 01:18:19 PM »
Vanessa: 2
Derpy Hooves: 4

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 05:45:20 PM »
Okay, this is just getting ridiculous. At this rate, I'm going to lose interest simply because it's going to be a female-dominated thing. :-\

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 06:35:06 PM »
I don't really understand the complaint.  The winner of the vote is the one who DOESN'T sneeze, correct? So if the males LOSE the vote, you get your wish.
Of course the audience is the REAL winner.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 06:52:01 PM by oneofthree »
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • (Hello)
    • ( - RustySteele#6275 )
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2012, 08:09:28 PM »
First off, if they sneeze sooner, there's less buildup. Second, it's the principle of the thing. If not for me, the male characters would have NO VOTES AT ALL.

Sorry. I guess it's just a tad frustrating for me, is all.