Author Topic: [F + Macro + Mature + Explicit] Mia and Ben, Sexual Fun!*  (Read 6125 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
  • Fursona: red wolf
[F + Macro + Mature + Explicit] Mia and Ben, Sexual Fun!*
« on: April 13, 2012, 02:24:32 AM »
(If you are under the age of eighteen, then you shouldn't be reading this... GO AWAY AND READ SOMETHING THAT'S AGE APPROPRIATE!!!)
(If you are eighteen or older... ENJOY!!!)

(Story begins here.)

Summer, the heat was incredibly hot today, hotter than it's been in decades. Forcing most people into wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and flip flops or sandals if they go out and nothing at all if they stay home.

Springfield, home of Benjamin Wolfe and about a thousand or more people. Like any city traffic was almost constantly backed up, making it more sensible to just walk or take the subways to wherever you want to go. But where Ben wanted to go he couldn't take the subway and he definitely couldn't walk.

Ben was currently stuck in traffic, driving a red 91' chevy blazer, his first and only vehicle he had ever owned. He had all four windows rolled down in hopes that a breeze would blow in and cool him down. “Why does there always have to be a traffic jam, especially on a day like today.” The wolf mentally complained, unable to turn the air condition on because it would cause his truck to overheat.

After about an hour of bumper to bumper, horn honking and people screaming at other drivers traffic and he was finally leaving city limits and heading out toward what most would call the middle of nowhere, but what he knew to be the home of Mia the macro vixen.

He had just pulled up into the clearing that Mia called home. Mia was currently naked, laying back and panting due to the heat. Clothes under her head acting as a pillow. Mia turned her head when she heard the quiet rumble of an engine and the sound of gravel and dirt shifting, seeing a red SUV pull up. She rolled onto her belly, elbows to the ground and hands propping her head up.

Ben hopped out of the driver's seat and ran up to the vixen. “Mia, love. Sorry about being late, traffic was hell.”

“It's okay, Ben.” Mia brought a hand up and rubbed her twitching nose. “I'm just glad that you could make it. I've been holding them all day just for you and I don't know how much longer I can.”

“I'm the luckiest man on earth.” Ben muttered more to himself than anyone else, staring with lust and love at Mia and her large, wet, black nose.

“I knaH-know  y-yah-you are.” Mia felt her breath hitch as she spoke, knowing that this was driving the wolf crazy. The vixen lifts herself up just enough to show off her large tits and stiff nipples, she brought a hand to her nose and rubbed it with two fingers.

The way her face contorted with need was just so attractive to Ben, in fact he loved it, he stood frozen feeling the breeze created by Mia's unsteady breathing.

“I... I... I... CaH-an't HuH-hold it Ah... Any longer.” Mia managed to mutter before succumbing to the need, stifling as best she could, tits jumping and jiggling with the small release. “HaT'chmph!”

Ben barely felt any spray, only a small gust of wind. Knowing that Mia was as hot and bothered as he was he tried to ease the pressure, stepping up to her large breast and giving one a loving kiss, lick on her sensitive pink nipples.

“Oh... Ben, don't tease me.” Mia begged, wanting more than just one kiss, lick on her nipple. Nose still twitching with need. “Eh...”

The wolf rubbed his clawed hands all around the sensitive nub of flesh, before adding his tongue to the mix, licking the very tip. This brought another low moan out of Mia and a shudder of pleasure, making her breasts jiggle slightly.

Mia wasn't sure what felt better, the wonderful tingle in her nose that felt like a million tiny feathers shifting and bouncing around or Ben and his attentive hands and mouth touching and teasing her stiff nipples. The tingle in her nose blossomed into another full blown tickle. “Ben... I feeH-HeH-eel another one caH... CoH... Coming! I da-d-don't think I can stoH-haP IT!”

Feeling the way her breasts rise and fall with each hitched breath, it just turned Ben on so much, he could feel his manhood pressing tightly against his pants. He hugged her tit closely before she lost control. “Just let it out, love.”

“HaT'sHOO!”

Mia let this one come out at full force, sneezing downward at the ground in front of her, creating a large cloud of dust and uprooting some grass. She then moaned in pleasure, feeling her treasure clench and moisten with the release of a powerful sneeze. The wolf's nipple teasing adding to her arousal.

Unfortunately that sneeze removed the pollen and dust that had been bothering her, now her nose was tingle, tickle free. She gave it a wiggle hoping to shake up another tickle. “Ben, my nose is tickle free, think you can fix that?”

Ben felt her breast bounce with that powerful release, his ears perked when he heard her ask that. The wolf stepped back so she could see him. “Of course, love.” Mia quickly lowered her head like he had motioned for her to do, lifting her but up into the air and slipping a hand down to rub her sopping wet treasure. Chin now resting on the ground so he could reach her nose. At first he started slow, running his clawed fingertips around the rims of her nostrils, dropping his pants and tossing them off to the side so he could please himself.

The pressure was slowly building, causing Mia's large nostrils to flare. One hand was tickling and teasing her nose while the other was busy caressing his seven inch wolf meat. The wolf stopped tickling her nose long enough to grab a long blade of grass, slipping it into her cavernous nostril and wiggling it.

“Ah! Oh...yeah!” She moaned, feeling pressure building in both her loins and nose. She had no idea how much longer she could last, fingers slipping in and out of her treasure as she fingered herself. Faster and faster, her fingers blurred in and out, moans mixing with her hitched breaths. “Ah... Aah... Ohmm... Aahh...”

the wolf could feel the breeze pick up as her breath became deeper and more sporadic. Letting go of the blade of grass so it could reach the spots he could not. He moaned out as he bucked into his own hand, stroking and squeezing his large wolf meat. The knot at the base of his cock filling and growing in size with each passing second.

They were both so close to release, Mia pounds her fingers in as deep as she could and wiggled them in search of her G-spot, watching Ben please himself through blurry, tear filled eyes. At nearly the same time they moan loudly and share an intense orgasm, Ben sprayed his seed onto her large nose while Mia's juices ran down her arm and dripped to the ground.

The orgasm blocked Mia's need to sneeze for a short moment only for the tickle to return full force.

“Aahh... Aaahh....Ah-HaHH-HaT'sHOO!!!”

Mia's body clenched, pussy clenching, forcing her fingers and another gush of sexual fluid out. The wind blew Ben back a bit but left him mostly unharmed. Thankfully because Mia managed to cover her mouth with her free hand.

Mia wiped the wolf's seed off her nose and rolled onto her back arms spread out and palms up, floating in the afterglow. Ben climbed onto an open hand and laid back, joining her and floating in his own afterglow, panting.

“I... Love... You..., Mia.”

Mia brought Ben up and set him down on her stomach, right below her tits. “I love you too..., Ben.”

(Please remember to comment, I thrive off of them!)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 09:23:08 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
Re: Mia and Ben, Sexual Fun! [Mature - F - Macro - Story]
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 02:28:37 AM »
*Caused the traffic jam by trying to hide his car in the bushes*
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko