Author Topic: [F + Macro] Mia and Ben, TV Misshaps*  (Read 4937 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
  • Fursona: red wolf
[F + Macro] Mia and Ben, TV Misshaps*
« on: February 21, 2013, 01:46:28 PM »
I hope you all enjoy the new story, I worked real hard on it.

(Story starts here.)

“Today we have a big surprise for our viewers, today we will learn what exactly is inside our noses. All thanks to our special guest; Miss Mia Vixen and her boyfriend Benjamin Wolfe. I admit these two characters are an odd pair, a macro vixen and a normal sized wolf.”

The host, Billy Lynx, of the show known as 'strange factoids', gestured for the two to enter the zoomed out camera's view. The ground shook with with each step the vixen took, causing the host to nearly loose his balance.

“Sorry.”

The small feline waved up to the macro and spoke clearly into the microphone.

“It's okay, I know you didn't mean to do that. I imagine it can be quite difficult to just take a stroll through certain areas of the world at such great heights. I can only guess what it would be like to live at that size. Why don't you wave to our audience and introduce each other.”

Mia nodded at his comments on maneuvering before doing as he said and introduced herself and her boyfriend, waving like a professional model to the viewers.

“Hello, everyone, I'm Mia Vixen and this is the love of my life, Benjamin Wolfe.”

Benjamin joined her in waving, standing up carefully on the palm of her other hand.

“Now some of you may be asking what this has to do with noses? well what better way to see what's inside then to actually crawl inside one and see things first hand. And because of Mia we will get to do just that. I plan to make the journey up her large nose wearing this helmet cam and a jumpsuit, so that way everyone can see what I see and I can keep as much of my fur covered so as not to irritate her nasal passages.”

The host explained what the plan was and how he was going to do it. While he did that Mia carefully laid her self down onto her belly and lowered her face so the orange furred feline could make his way inside. A ladder was brought out by some stage hands and set up beneath the vixen's nose.

“Here we go.”

With the helmet cam turned on the host quickly climbed the ladder and pulled himself inside the giant vixen's nose. Not a moment later the ladder was removed and replaced with a safety cushion just in case the host lost his footing and fell.

A monitor off to the side showed what was being seen inside, pink walls flexed, tensing and relaxing with each breath she took.

Mia didn't feel anything once the feline was inside, her breathing remained normal as a camera continued to roll, fixated on her face.

After the first few feet the feline ran into his first obstacle, nose hairs. They were large and plentiful making it really difficult to continue the journey, but he pushed onward anyway, bumping and moving hairs out of his way. In hindsight this might not have been the best idea.

A sudden burning sensation made itself known which caused Mia's nostrils to flare slightly, but they reduced back to normal size after a quick sniff. That didn't mean that the burning wasn't still there, it just meant she had incredible control over her nose.

The feline paused for a second after the first sniff, feeling the small gust push him in a few inches deeper. Since nothing else happened after that he continued his journey deeper into Mia's nose, now as he got passed the nose hairs his next obstacle appeared, a narrowing tunnel, that could mean only one thing, he was reaching the end of her nostril and the entrance to her sinuses.

Mia blinked, feeling her right nostril become half clogged, making any air that entered her right nostril caused a slight tickle. It wasn't enough to make her sneeze, at least not yet, but it did cause her to sniffle and flutter her eyes.

“Billy, you may want to exit, if you go any further I might sneeze.”

Billy chose to ignore her warning for now and continue, feeling that since there were no vibrations to indicate a need to sneeze then he would be safe. He pushed and squeezed, trying to fit through the tiny gap and enter the clearing that is her sinuses only to get himself stuck.

“I would love to do that, Mia, but I seem to have gotten myself stuck.”

Unfortunately his camera did not have a built in microphone so no one could hear what he had to say, so he used his hands which were free enough to get in front of the camera and started gesturing. After a few seconds of studying the movements with the help of Benjamin they were able to figure out that he was stuck inside.

“Mia, Honey, it seems that the host has gotten himself stuck inside.”

Mia whined, unable to breathe through her right nostril, she felt an undeniable urge beginning to form inside of her, growing stronger the longer Billy was inside. The urge was telling her, no commanding her to sneeze.

“I really haf'taH! Sneeze.”

The camera crew and stage hands heard this and quickly began panicking, worried for themselves and for their boss and host, Billy Lynx. Ben quickly got to work, trying to calm everyone down, telling them not to worry and that he would take care of everything.

“Mia, try and relax and let your nostrils flare, while they are flared give them a light blow and see if that dislodges him.”

Mia nodded and did what her love, Benjamin, suggested.

Billy felt a quick sharp burst of air, push him out of his position and back into the nose hairs, if it weren't for these hairs he may have been blown out and onto the ground. He could see the damage he had done, the mucus was now thicker and the walls around him were twitching, flexing, and tensing every couple of seconds. With quick reflexes and adrenaline born from fear he crawled out towards the exit.

“Heh...ah.”

The travel out was harder then the climb in with her hitching breaths, pulling him back inside. Thank God the nose hairs kept him from flying to far back.

“I caHHH! Can't ha-h-hold out muH-hUh-uch longer.”

Billy heard her mutter that just as he cleared the nose hairs, seeing the quickest way out was to slide on his belly and hope her head was still hovering over the safety cushion. This would almost be considered fun if it weren't for the life threatening danger that he was in.

“HeH-aaaHHH! AaaHHHHHH! HaT'sHOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The escape was a success, he managed to get out and land roughly onto the mat just seconds before the release. The helmet camera may have been destroyed in the process, but he didn't care that much, everything had been caught on film and he was safe and sound. His crew was on him in seconds, asking him if he was okay and checking him over for any injuries.

“Guys, calm down, I am just fine.”

Wobbly and unbalanced were what Billy felt at first, but once his head stopped spinning was he able to stand up straight without any kind of support.

“Okay everyone, let's finish filming this thing and go home, I wanna get cleaned up.”

The camera's were quickly reset and filming was returned to normal.

“That was quite an exciting journey we shared today, kids. Now we know exactly what is inside our noses thanks to the help of our wonderful guests, Mia Vixen and her boyfriend Benjamin Wolfe. Now remember to tune in next week for an all new episode of, Strange Factoids.”

Once filming was over, Billy approached his guests again.

“Thanks for coming down and being part of the show, it is really appreciated. I feel like this will be the most exciting episode yet. I wish we could give you both more, but unfortunately we have a very tiny budget.”

Benjamin excepted the check with a smile and told him not to worry, this is more then enough pay for what little they did.

“And don't worry about the whole sneezing thing, we will be sure to edit that out before airing.”

“Thanks.” Mia and Ben said at the same time, creating an echo effect.

“If you ever need a macro for the show you know who to call.”

Mia said with a smile, picking up Ben and heading home, leaving the television crew behind.

(Story ends here.)

Don't forget to comment. I want to know what you all think of it.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:52:31 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline silverdragon171

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
  • Fursona: Panda
Re: Mia and Ben, TV Misshaps
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 04:40:12 AM »
Awesome! I really liked it. Very nice scenario

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
  • Fursona: red wolf
Re: Mia and Ben, TV Misshaps
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 02:57:05 PM »
Thanks, silverdragon171, I am glad you enjoyed it.
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.