Author Topic: [M + Disney + Non-Anthro + Destruction] A Secret Power*  (Read 12407 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: [M + Disney + Non-Anthro + Destruction] A Secret Power*
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2015, 02:23:31 PM »
Aw, this is cute! I just read it. ...Never saw that movie.  Maybe I should rent it...

Thank you! :)  And oh really?  Yeah, it's totally worth a rent.  Great movie. :)

Offline SuperFox

• Playful Wolf
  • Male fox with good alignment,no trickster or thief
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2017, 07:59:39 AM »
Yes, Bolt's big nose is so cute... And his sneezing, especially with use his super powers... Oh, it would be awesome!
Fox more brave, honorable, male and lawful than lion - this is the force of the sun!

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2017, 07:45:40 PM »
Yes, Bolt's big nose is so cute... And his sneezing, especially with use his super powers... Oh, it would be awesome!

I know right? ;D I'm glad you enjoyed this. Thanks so much for the comment! In case you haven't seen it yet, I actually wrote a sequel to this story recently called, A Secret Weapon. It's on this site too. If you'd like, feel free to check it out. :)