Author Topic: [M + Mature + Explicit] Dante vs. Track Practice*  (Read 5142 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daedalus

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
[M + Mature + Explicit] Dante vs. Track Practice*
« on: September 08, 2013, 02:32:00 AM »
First off, I'd like to thank everyone who posted such wonderful comments on my last story.  Wow... you guys are the best.  I never expected all that.  I'm so glad you all enjoyed the story that much.  *hugs*! 

Annnnddd.... with all the requests for a follow up, I felt compelled to write another one.  I hope you enjoy this one too!

Cheers (and thanks again for the kind words of support)!

Dante vs. Track Practice

You couldn’t ask for a more perfect day for track practice.  The sun was shining bright but it wasn’t too hot out.  A gentle breeze was blowing, keeping everything nice and cool. And the groundskeeper had his maintenance crews out in force with riding lawnmowers and weed-whackers making every inch of the sports fields look manicured.  Ok, so it wasn’t completely perfect – Dante’s hay fever could certainly do without all the grass cutting and weed trimming that was going on. 

After a rigorous set of stretches, Dante and his best friend Alex were jogging side by side around the school’s intramural fields.  Alex, being a cheetah, was lithe and built for this sport in every way.  Dante’s Alsation breed was usually more suited for football, but he and Alex had been best friends for years and if one was doing a sport then the other was always right there as well.  And with Alex’s tutelage, Dante had gotten quite good at both endurance and speed.  Most of their class was down on the actual track itself doing warm-up laps.  Dante and Alex had chosen to take a different route far away from the lawn maintenance crews that were stirring up grass cuttings, pollen, dust, and god knows what else along the track’s interior. Dante was always careful to take his meds before spending any extended time outdoors during the early fall season and also kept an emergency supply of nose drops and Benadryl in his bag just in case.  He couldn’t afford to take any chances with his hay fever – it would be embarrassing to say the least.

Dante’s allergies had a rather peculiar effect on him that was a far cry different than most people with hay fever.  Oh sure, there was the annoying bouts of uncontrollable sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes, and all that usual stuff.  But Dante had discovered that if his allergy attack was bad enough, it could affect other parts of his body as well.  The tingling and swelling in his sinuses would be accompanied by the same feeling in his groin.  He couldn’t do anything about it except ride out the storm.  Still in the throes of adolescence, he knew it wasn’t uncommon for any boy his age to get sudden raging boners for seemingly no reason. But if his allergies were hitting him hard enough, the sneezing fit would be accompanied by sexual release as well – a lesson he learned all too well during an unforgettable night of ‘Truth or Dare’ at his sister’s slumber party not long ago.

Alex knew Dante had bad allergies, he’d had trouble with them as long as they’d known each other. Dante had summoned the courage to tell Alex about his unusual secondary reaction a while back, but Alex had scoffed at the notion and accused him of exaggerating.  “C’mon, Dante,” Alex had replied.  “I know you’re embarrassed about random hard ons, but at our age – I mean – hell, even looking at linoleum makes me horny sometimes.”  Faced with the prospect of proving this to Alex, Dante had decided to let the matter drop.

The two of them circled the upper rim of the track field which was set at the bottom of a steep grassy slope.  Dante noticed his friend was starting to lag behind a bit and couldn’t resist the opportunity to rag him about it.  “Whatsa matter, Alex?  You’re not out of steam already?  You’re not gonna let an Alsation beat a cheetah are you?”

Alex grinned and picked up speed.  “Hah! You wish!”

Dante had a longer stride than his pal.  This gave him an advantage in longer endurance type events.  He passed in front of the cheetah and tried to show off by running backwards.  “What’s this? Can’t you catch up now?  It’s bad enough that I’m gonna finish first again... but by running backwards?”  Dante stuck his tongue out for extra effect.

“Keep talking it up, puppy!  You know you ain’t got a chance with… Hey!  Watch out!”

Dante’s arrogance had cost him his footing when he hit an uneven patch of ground.  He stumbled backwards and tried to regain his balance but tripped over his own feet.  Alex immediately reached out to grab him.  Unfortunately for both, neither was aware of where their stumbling had taken them. Next thing they knew they were both tumbling and rolling down the grassy slope… right into a giant pile of grass and weed trimmings.

Alex sat up laughing. “That was great!  You should have seen your face!  I bet you won’t try to do that again.  Hey… you’re not hurt are you?”

Alex was referring to the distressed expression on Dante’s face.  As Dante sat up, he was immersed in a greenish-yellow cloud of everything he hated about nature.  All he could manage was to shake his head as he stared off with a glassy-eyed expression before… Eehhh… Ahh… Hitchooo!  Eeeyyyy…. Eeaaashooo!!  Ahhhh-Shhhoooo!!

Dante’s antihistamines were no match for a sudden barrage of pollen and grass mold.  Alex came to his senses and helped his sniffling friend out of the dusty pile of weeds.  Even Alex found himself stricken with a few light sneezes from the sheer magnitude of the irritants they inhaled.  Alex knew that Dante would be miserable for the rest of practice, especially since both of their track cloths were now saturated in pollen.  He had an idea, though.  “C’mon.  Let’s head back to the locker room to get cleaned up.  We’ll cut across the lacrosse field where the sprinklers are on. To try and wash some of this off on the way.”

Dante nodded and tried not to look too panicked.   The situation was far worse than his friend realized.  He could already feel the allergens working on him.  His nasal cavity was twitching and tingling.  His sinuses were rapidly becoming inflamed and swelling.  And, just as he feared, the feeling in his nose was being mirrored by a similar sensation in his genitals.  He could feel his balls start to tingle and his cock begin to swell.  He had to get out of here before the situation got worse.

Alex called for him to wait up as Dante began to run across the field.  Dante looked over as his fiend caught up.  He did his best to stifle the oncoming sneezes as he spoke. *sniff*  “I… need you to…”  Ah-Shnnrxx!  “I need you to go get my track bag… And…”  *sniff*  Gah! Eeehhh!  *gasp*  Gah-Shnnrrxxx!!  “And meet me… in… the…”  O.O!  Ah-Chhnnxxxsss!  “Meet me in the locker room!  Hurry!” He knew his boner was probably obvious through his form-fitting track shorts and with the girls cross country team doing warm-up stretches by all the gear…

The two of them ran through the sprinklers until they were soaked through and then split off with Dante heading inside and Alex jogging over to grab his sports bag.  Meanwhile, Dante’s twin sister, Cassidy, was in the middle of stretching with the cross country team when she noticed the most peculiar sight.  Dante and Alex were apparently sneaking off back to the locker room in the middle of practice and for some reason Alex had grabbed her sports bag before sprinting off. Whatever those two were up to, it couldn’t be good and she wasn’t about to let them prank her.

Dante heard Alex coming in the locker room trough the side door.  Fortunately, the plan of running through the sprinklers had helped as he found his sinuses calming down a little.  He wasn’t sneezing anymore, though his nose was still running profusely. But even though his hay fever was cooling off, his loins were still fired up.  He faced away from his friend as Alex came up beside him, placed the sports bag on the bench, and started to strip off his soaking wet clothes.

Dante’s heart was racing. He didn’t know how Alex was going to react to this display, but he really didn’t have any choice now.  He pulled off his sweat-soaked underwear and turned to face his friend while keeping one finger placed firmly under his nose just to make sure that no unexpected sneezes caught him off guard.

Alex dropped his t-shirt and track shorts in a pile and was just pulling off his underwear when Dante slowly turned to face him.  “Hey, you ok now?  You looked pretty messed up out there.  If you need, I can… WHOOOOOOOA!”  Alex’s eyes fixed on Dante’s raging erection and both of them were frozen in awkward silence momentarily. 

Alex couldn’t help but notice that there was a bead of pre dripping of the end of his friend’s cock. He tried to speak.  “So, um… You, uh… you weren’t kidding about… all that… um…”

Dante sniffled and spoke very carefully so as not to lose tentative control over his nose.  “No.  Sorry. I can’t control it.  If it goes on too long… I end up… you know.”

Alex’s eyes went wide. “Really?  You’ll actually…”

*Sniff*  “Yep. Like, all over the place.”

“Ok, so this is way awkward.  Let’s get dressed before someone… Oh dammit!  Someone’s coming!”

Neither boy relished the idea of being discovered naked in an empty locker room with each other – especially while one was sporting a raging hard on.  They scrambled and grabbed the sports bag and in their panic jumped into the nearby supply closet and closed the door.  Both were blushing as they tried to maneuver inside the small space so as not to come into contact with each other.  The room was dark and musty with the only light coming from the wooden slats in the door.  As Dante strained to see if anyone had come in, Alex was busy shuffling in the dark through the sports bag.

“What are you DOING?” Dante hissed.

Alex whispered back, “I’m looking for some spare shorts before this gets any gayer than it already is.  Jeez, what are these… your swim Speedos?  Damn these are tight.”

*sniff*  “Why are you putting on my… I don’t have any swim stuff in there, what are you…” *sniff* … Heeeh…  Dante brought his finger back up under his nose. Something was terribly wrong.  His nose was going crazy again.  He hissed, “Hey, you better find my Benadryl in there or… *sniff*  Oh, damn!  Be quite!”

Footsteps were coming into the locker room.  Dante couldn’t see who it was, but his nose was twitching more and the feeling was growing stronger.  Alex’s eyes had adjusted to the darkness enough to see that Dante was fighting hard against his allergies.  He looked around the room to see if he could pinpoint the problem and saw that there was a thick layer of dust on every shelf.  He rolled his eyes.  You’ve GOT to be kidding me.

Dante was rapidly losing control of the situation.  “Alex… I can’t…” *gasp*  “I can’t stop the…”  Aahhhh…

Alex gave up on finding the meds in the bag and instead opted to try and give Dante a cloth filter to breathe through.  He swiped one of the washrags off the shelf and thrust it across Dante’s muzzle. Dante’s eyes went wide and his ears pinned back as the thick layer of dust on top of the rag was slammed into his nose.  Alex cursed under his breath.  They’re only hope was to try and maintain control until the footsteps left the room.

Dante’s breath hitched and his eyes fluttered with allergic tears.  Heehhh… Ahh… *sniff*  Eeeaahh-Snxxxsss!  Eah… Gaaahhh…. SNNXXXXS!  Ah-Chnnnxxxx!  Eessshhhh….. Ah…  “Oh, god… I’m…. I’m gonna cum!”  Eeeaaahh- SNNNXXXX!  “I can’t stop…. it….”  Aassshhhhnnnnxxxx!

The inevitable was upon them.  The fluid building up in Dante’s sinuses was building too much pressure to be contained – as was the fluid in his balls.  His cock throbbed and leaked pre, his balls tightened, His nose quivered, and his eyes watered.  Dante gripped the shelf for support as his legs threatened to give out from under him.  He could only manage to say, “Alex… you should… get back…”

*gasp*  EEEAAASSHHHOOOO!  AHHH!  HHEEEEE-AAAASSHHHOOOOO!!!  AAAHHH-CHHHOOOOO!   GAAAA….. AHH…. EEEEHHHH…..  AAHHHSSHHOOOOOOO!!!  EEEAAASSSHHOOOOOO!!!  GGGAAAHHHH-CCCHHHOOOOOO!!!  EEHH…. EH…. AHHH…. AAAASSSHHHOOOOOO!!!!

Once again, Dante felt the familiar waves of pleasure from the massive release of all the tension built up.  As sneeze after sneeze rocketed out of him, his cock spasmed and ejected stream after stream of cum in a torrent matched only in intensity to the simultaneous nasal explosions.  His legs went almost numb from the pleasure that was overwhelming his senses.  He became completely unaware of his surroundings and was only vaguely conscious of the feeling of being pulled forward slightly from a firm grip behind him.

The maelstrom subsided and Dante wiped his nose with his one free hand as the other was still holding onto the shelf for support.  He felt an odd sensation on his dick – what he thought at first was the warm cum spewing out. He looked down right as the door was flung open.

Cassidy stood in the doorway and looked at the two of them.  Her expression of triumph and gloating immediately faded to a mix of horror and confusion.  There are some things in life that the mind will not accept willingly – possibly without therapy.  Cassidy was experiencing one of those moments.  There in the supply closet was her brother looking exhausted, holding onto a shelf for support and completely nude.  Knelt down in front of him was his fried Alex who was wearing her panties, had his mouth wrapped around her brother’s dick, and was holding tight onto Dante’s ass.  Alex’s cheeks were filled like he was blowing up a balloon, and then they deflated with an audible gulping sound.

Dante looked down in shock to see his best friend sucking him off and was at a complete loss for words. He tried to speak but could only sniffle and sneeze again.  Alex wiped his mouth off with the back of his paw and could only manage to tell Cassidy, “Um… Bad allergy attack,” and grinned sheepishly.

Cassidy swayed and staggered to keep from falling over.  She managed to look up at Dante and spoke in an airy voice, “Yeah, well… If, um… that doesn’t work… you should try the Benadryl again.”  Her eyes drifted back to her panties that Alex was wearing.

Alex looked down and was for the first time aware of what he had on.  “Oh.  I guess… these are, um… yours… I guess.”  He stood up and thumbed the waistband.

Cassidy’s eyes went wide at the sight of her panties restraining his erection.  The decal of Pinky Pie on the front seemed to show the pony hugging Alex’s member.  She frantically waved him off.  “No, no! You keep them!”  She looked back at her brother.  “I, um… I’ll see you at the car.”  She left the room with an expression of disbelief in a kind of drunken stupor.

Dante sniffled again and stared at his best friend wearing his sister’s underwear and still wiping off the cum around his mouth.  “Dude. What.  The.  Hell??!!”

Alex turned a deep shade of crimson and nervously ran his paws through his hair.  “Um… I guess this is a really bad time to tell you that… I… that you have a really cute ass.”

Each went to his respective locker and found some clothes to put on in stunned silence.  They walked out together without making eye contact and found Dante’s parent waiting for him in the family minivan.  His sister was in the back seat trying to disappear from the world.

Dante’s dad, always brimming with enthusiasm came out to meet them holding a couple of large cups with straws.  “Hey there, boys!  Have a good track practice?  I tell ya, you guys have nothing to worry about at state this year.  Those other guys all suck!”  The boys both winced involuntarily.  “Hey! How about a protein smoothie?!” He thrust the cups at the two of them.

Dante managed to whisper thanks but Alex couldn’t manage to take the offering.  “Uh… No thanks.  I *erp*  I, um, just had one.”

Both Dante and his sister choked at the statement but said nothing.  His dad shrugged and took the drink for himself.  Dante climbed into the minivan while avoiding eye contact with his sister.  He stared out the window as if daydreaming as the car drove away and Alex waved goodbye. He was snapped back to reality and said, “Huh?  What?”

From the front seat his mother repeated herself, “I said, how was your day, dear?”

Dante continued to stare out the window with an unfocussed gaze.  “No, no.  I’m not gay.” From the back seat, his sister buried her face in her paws and whispered, “Oh, god…”

« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 07:30:38 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: [M + Adult/Mature + Story] Dante vs. Track Practice
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 07:01:23 AM »
Another great story.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 08:40:10 AM »
truly :) these are wonderful. you're quite talented with these stories.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 01:19:02 AM »
I find these very entertaining!
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline Daedalus

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 02:35:43 AM »
I find these very entertaining!

Hey, thanks for that!  I have been a big fan of your work for a long time now.  Maybe we could collaborate on a story sometime  ;) .

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Undecided
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 02:53:46 PM »
dont ever stop writing! these are seriously some of the best stories here. I eagerly await more! :D

Offline Daedalus

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 04:05:36 AM »
dont ever stop writing! these are seriously some of the best stories here. I eagerly await more! :D

:o Gosh... That's really... wow.  I really don't know how to reply except, Thanks for saying so ::)Seriously - I'm blushing in several places. 

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 04:53:54 PM »
WOW!!  :o  I loved this one just as much as the first.  Great job!

I love all the buildup and suspense.  The sneezes are awesome, and the ah...action?  Hot!!  ;D  Like I said before, I'm not normally a fan of adult stuff, especially not male on male, but this was great.

I also really loved all the humor.  A lot of parts were really funny!  I was cracking up.  Hehe poor Pinky Pie xD  Can't wait to read Part 3!

Offline theangelicdaemon

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My FA
  • Fursona Species: Otter
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 05:20:49 PM »
Just had to add my two cents D, these stories are abso-freakin-lutely awesome!  Thanks so much for sharing! <3

Offline ashsnake

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Snake
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 12:33:47 AM »
You sir, are amazing.
applauds.

this story has so much depth an- HA-ISSSSSHUU-
Holy shit, that was so hot that i sneezed afterwards.

Keep on writing! :D
 ;D

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: [M + Mature + Explicit] Dante vs. Track Practice*
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 09:58:39 AM »
is it true that the second comic is done? :3