Author Topic: [M] Highway Sneeze*  (Read 2833 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
[M] Highway Sneeze*
« on: May 30, 2014, 03:28:12 PM »
I wrote this dumb thing in like one minute.  I guess I'll share random sneeze smut.  It won't let me attach a file...? Hhhrrgh that won't stop me...

The elephant yawned, the endless miles falling away behind him as he drove.  His enormous trunk flipped through the radio stations, trying to keep his mind focused on driving.  It had been a mostly uneventful drive, but little did he know... something was about to happen.  The big, fleshy tip of his trunk flipped the switch over to external air, the pachyderm wanting to smell some fresh air instead of recycled cabin air.

A huge truck in front of him was belching smog and smoke into the air... it was sucked into the car's vents and blasted up his trunk.  "O-oh no... th-th... tha... that tickles... A ... a sneeze...!?"  He felt his breath hitching, taking in more of the contaminated air.  His trunk scrunched and swelled up in the small space, writhing around with its great strength... "H-HAAA-HH... HUUUAAAAHH...."
This was dangerous... he was on the highway...! Thinking quickly, he rolled down his window, knowing that his sneeze would demolish his car.  What he didn't think of was the fact that he was in the far right hand lane... uh oh...

Sticking his sneezy schnozz out the open window, he felt his chest give one last mighty heave- "H-HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!" His muscles were straining against his shirt as a massive amount of air rushed in... "H-HHEEEEETTTTTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" To an elephant, the feeling of sneezing was divine.  Pushing out all of that itchy, sneezy feeling was all he could focus on. It was his entire world, and it made his trunk feel so good... but ...

The asphalt of the highway to his left was torn apart by the explosion, cars and their drivers flying, rolling along the ground and off the side.  The news would report it as a tornado briefly touching down- not that unusual in the southern states.  Only one car escaped from the massive pile-up... a hot blush searing his face as he mumbled apologetically and rolled up his window.  "S-sorry... h-had to sneeze..."
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:05:19 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: [M] Highway Sneeze
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 08:44:21 PM »
:D love it! always like a good elephant sneeze

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 09:28:35 PM »
Lol, nice.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 02:57:25 AM »
Well I'm glad you two enjoyed it.  Maybe I should write more one minute stories without thinking about it at all.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 06:06:30 AM »
lol fair nuff

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon