Author Topic: [F + M + Messy] Xavier and Susie's Grand Festival Adventure, Part 1  (Read 7494 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
All right, here we go...
Mr. Ticklynoses and I collaborated on this RP.  It uh... it kind of got away from us a little bit, and ended up being like, forty pages long.  Part one is here, it is all the stuff up to where it gets downright dirty, for those who don't like adult stuff but still want to be able to read it :) Part 2 will contain the explicit stuff, this part contains some MILD perviness and innuendo, but nothing explicit.
Xavier the dragon and Susie the elephant have a nice, uneventful night at the festival.  How sweet.

Son of a - I color coded it in Word, and look at that the formatting doesn't carry over.  -recodes it- Xavier is blue, because he's blue.  Susie is black, because gray is close to black but black is easier to read than gray.

Standing in the dark a few miles outside of the festival grounds, Xavier pushed his glasses up the bridge of his broad, draconic snout for the umpteenth time, a nervous habit as he waited for Susie to show up.  Was this a date? This was sort of like a date, right? Was his elephant friend interested in him suddenly? How did he feel about that? Maybe it wasn't a date- maybe he was overthinking things, as always.  He paced in a tight circle, his clothes swishing against his deep cobalt scales with each turn.  A nice, soft, cottony polo and a pair of tight and flattering slacks were today's standard clothes of choice, revealing a well-toned chest from the front and a rounded, firm-looking rear beneath the thick, swishing tail from behind.  His wings were folded up tightly, but he felt like going for a short flight to work off his nerves.  Unfortunately, he didn't have much time, as the elephant in question was approaching even as he had the idea...

“Out of the way!” Susie shouted as she barreled past another group of folks. Oh she was so late! Xavier would just be sitting there, waiting, probably freaking out. And she hated to think of her little dragon worrying like that. Not that Xavier was all that little but… Susie was an elephant! Most folks were little to her. And she was every inch the title, standing tall and curvaceous, a little chubbiness to her belly that rounded her hourglass figure slightly. Her wide hips and strong thighs were working hard as she rounded the corner and found Xavier at the agreed upon spot. “Hey there bud!” Susie greeted him, panting a bit as she arrived. “I’m so so sorry I’m late… I was with Katie, you know, the tigress, and she was blubbering and blubbering about her boyfriend and you know how she gets, I couldn’t abandon her and then I was honestly kinda feeling under the weather but you know I just wanted to see you ‘cause, you know, it’s been a while I’ve missed my little dragon and I know I know you’re not little it’s just a little joke you know, a joke between friends… OH uh not that friends are the only people who joke you know there are you know people who are not friends who also have jokes and nicknames and, you know, stuff… uh… okay your turn to talk now, sorry you know how I tend to go on…”

He blinked for a bit, staring up as he tried to process all of that information.  Sadly, his brain filtered out the important part- she'd just been hanging out with a tigress? Totally ignored.  She called me 'her little dragon?' more credence to his earlier theory... "Oh... Hi! No, I wasn't waiting long," He lied blatantly, smiling and showing off his many sharp white teeth.  "I'm glad you're still feeling up to the festival, it sounds like you had a busy day!" He turned toward the lights and sounds that echoed down the path, and offered his hand to her with mock seriousness.  "Shall we, m'lady?"

“Why yes, m’lord!” Susie responded with a mock curtsey, and tucked his hand under her arm, ready to skip off towards the festival. Given that she was wearing a nice blouse and jeans, she wasn’t exactly in curtseying attire, but one had to follow suit. As they walked, Susie asked about his life: “So, Xavier, how have you been? How’s the dragon life? Is it boring out there away from town? I dunno if I could live so far from the city, but I know you need space to, you know, stretch your wings,” she punned running a hand along the side of one wing. They were folded tightly against his side, but she had seen his full wingspan more than once and it was… well there was a reason dragons were considered to be regal creatures. Susie was a bit distracted from her thoughts about her companion by an ever-so-slight twinge in her trunk. Damn it. Susie knew she was coming down with something but she had been sure that it wouldn’t settle in her trunk and start her sneezing for some time… because, well, when Susie sneezed… she wasn’t exactly great company… unless for some reason you enjoyed being blown into walls and hosed down with all the wetness and mess and sheer explosion of air that Susie could unleash from her huge, snuffly trunk. Well, she’d just have to hold it off long enough to spend time with Xavier, cold or no cold!

The dragon shivered as she touched his very sensitive wing- a very intimate gesture among dragons, but obviously she wasn't aware of that.  He huffed a bit, and then felt his nose twitch.  Huh.  That's odd... as the tiger fur tumbled into his snout, he was overcome by the tingly-warm feelings spreading across his back from the soft, gray fingers that were still moving. "A-a-S-s-Susie..." Steeling his will, he took her arm and gently but firmly removed it, taking it in his clawed hands instead.  A purplish blush was coloring his blue scales, and his slit nostrils were perking up, starting to twitch open into little semicircles.  "That's, uhm.  Err.  H-how can I put this... That's like if I greeted you by caressing your boobs..."

“O-oh… oh.” Susie stammered. “Oh, well I didn’t mean to-to touch your boob… I mean, obviously not your boob but you know your… boob-like… wing…?” Against her will Susie started to chuckle at her own awkwardness. She really wasn’t usually this bad about tripping over her own words, but Xavier just made her feel… off-balance, somehow. “Your wings are… lovely, though.” She said, trying to clean up her awkwardness with an honest compliment. “Oh but… but wait… did I just tell you you have great boobs? I… sorry!” Oh god this was off to a fantastic start… and even better that little twinge was still there in her trunk… it wasn’t an emergency by any means, not yet, but… well she just hoped that little twinge didn’t grow…

He started to giggle, and then to laugh.  "I'll take that compliment.  You could also tell me I've got nice horns...!" He waggled his eyebrows and pointed out the great, curling horns that decorated the top and sides of his head.  He almost- ALMOST tried to break the tension by squeezing her breast and saying they were even, but... no.  He was a little too attracted to his friend to actually try that.  "Come on, we can talk about draconic cultural taboos later, for now w-ehh... eh, excuse me... -snorf!-" He blew air out of his nostrils, crossing his eyes.  What was that... itch?

“Well, I mean… you do have nice horns too…” Susie said, blushing a bit. Blushing! Susie was blushing! Nobody made Susie Carlton blush! But Xavier did… and of course, her trunk was trying to ruin it. Almost without her noticing, it had begun to raise and curve ever so slightly, a sure sign of irritation. Involuntarily, she began to sniff the air a bit, feeling the irritation tickling up her trunk. Oh god, really, already? She was sure she’d have more time before she needed to deal with her nose. Luckily, she could usually stave it off for a bit… “Uh, um, Xav… I’m so, so sorry but…” she dropped her voice to a whisper, knowing how discussing elephant sneezes tended to alarm those nearby, “I-I’ve got a little tickle in my trunk and… hey, Xav, you okay? Your snout is kinda… flaring?”

It was... wasn't it... oh man, why tonight? "I... I know.  Susie, I m-might have to..." He looked around, making sure no one else was in earshot.  "...Sneeze..." he whispered quietly into her ear, leaning way in close, close enough for her to feel his breath on those large ears of hers.  Close enough for their bodies to brush ever so slightly.  Just thinking about sneezing made the dragon nervous... he couldn't help but flex his wings, the motion and stretching making him feel a little better.  They unfurled beautifully, stretching out to nearly twice his height to either side before coming back to rest.  His nose.  His stupid, twitchy nose... he pinched it, determined not to sneeze, not to risk hurting Susie.  "I ub..." His voice sounded quite odd with his nose pinched shut, but at least it helped.  "I sdeeze... fire... or lighdnign... or ice... it debends, really... I'll d-dry r-really... reh-really ha--hard... dot to...." it sounded like he was already losing the battle, having trapped that tickly, torturous tiger hair in his sensitive nasal passages with his nose pinch.

“O-oh! You too, huh?” Susie said… half-embarrassed, half-amused that they were both staring down the barrel of their mutually dangerous sneezes. “I’m afraid I’ve got the sneezes too,” she whispered. “And I might not sneeze fire… or lightning… or ice, but…” She glanced around them. “I wouldn’t want to take bets on how many of these booths would still be standing, if I had to let out a really big one.” She looked around again, letting a look of genuine worry sweep across her face. But no, they’d both just have to hold back! “But… listen, Xav, I never see you, and I know how you’re not a big fan of coming into town, so… listen, why don’t we… why d-don’t we… oh shit, I-I’m starting to feel it too…” Susie felt a rush of air fly up through her trunk, swelling her sizable chest… it wasn’t a huge hitch, hardly a full power pre-sneeze breath, but… even just that gasp sent a noticeable flutter of air gusting towards Susie’s trunk, fluttering the skirts of nearby folks ever so slightly. She brought her powerful trunk up, curving it towards her arms and wrapping a bit of the bottom of her trunk in one strong hand, pressing and squeezing in a way she knew could give her trunk a little bit of relief… “We’re just going to have to hold it back,” she said, “because we’re not letting this hangout go to waste, now are we? So get that nose of yours in line and I’ll tr-try to do the same…” but even as she said it, she felt her trunk beginning to fill with moisture… not a sneeze yet, but already the congestion and wetness was beginning to sink in, which would only make her sneezes more disastrous were one to escape.

"R-right! We can ha-ah... d-dammit..." He gave his nose a good, hard scrub, and felt the itch lessen as the hair that was bothering him was momentarily stuck, and not flittering around in there touching everything with its furriness.  "O--kay... I think... -sniff- I got it..." he gave a few experimental sniffles and twitches, his snout moving this way and that before nodding in satisfaction. "I'm good, for now..." At that point he refocused his attention on Susie, who was standing there with her big chest just about face height, clutching the end of her curving trunk in such a cute manner, and blushing.  Blushing??? THIS girl? He felt a twinge of something else... possibly attraction, possibly something deeper.  "I uh... Wow.  Um.  I don't think I mentioned this but... y-you look very nice, Susie." He smiled again, showing less fang this time.  "Shall we go see some booths?" He walked a few paces down the path, and then stopped to wait for the tall elephant, a hand outstretched.

Susie took in another powerful breath, and gave her trunk another squeeze before she was sure she could respond confidently, “Yes! Why don’t we head to one of the booths! Ah… how about that one?” Susie said, pointing to a smaller booth with a large sign above it that read “Fortunes Told.” “C’mon, let’s go get our fortunes told!” She grabbed Xavier’s hand and they walked off towards the fortune telling booth. But Susie mind kept wandering to her trunk… and Xavier’s nose. It was an unusual feeling to be walking around with someone who had to keep his sneezes under wraps as much as she did. Sure, Susie had blown away more things that she really wanted to keep count of, but it wasn’t as though she sneezed fire, let alone lightning! She was struck with a sudden thought, “Hey uh… Xav, so… when you have to… you know, sneeze,”—she whispered the last bit—“Um… how do you tend to hold it back? You know, just in case it gets out of hand, I want to make sure I can, you know, help out? If I need to?”

"Well, usually..." He glanced down as the elephant bent over, to the tip of her trunk- it looked very moist, and a bit red around the nostrils.  "Like this- here, let me show you." He put both thumbs against the nares of her nostrils, gripped her trunktip, and started to rub them in slow, soothing circles around the irritated flesh.  "Rubbing my nose like this usually helps- otherwise, I generally just ... let it out." They were almost to the booth now, and there was another couple ahead of them- a horse and a fluffy Pomeranian.  Xavier hadn't thought about how many other furs would be here... his nose got one whiff of all of that dander, and started to twitch like mad, scaled snoot scrunching up as irritants invaded his nasal cavity, triggering the start of an allergic reaction.  "Uh-ah...! Th-those p-people... I ... I d-don't thih... I c-c-c-ah... I cahn't h-handle their f-f-f-ur... I... IH... h-HHEEH....!" his chest gave a few sudden hitches, and he stumbled against Susie, helplessly caught in the buildup to a sneeze...

“Oh shit. Glad I asked!” Susie reached her fingers towards his nose, running smooth circles around the tips of his nose, hoping to calm his nose. “Oh, Xav… it’s okay, you can hold it back… I know the fur tickles but you can hold it back, I’m sure!” She kept pressing, applying gentle pressure in slow, soothing circles, even as she felt the itch at the tip of her trunk begin to swell… oh geez, was she going to have to try to hold back both of their sneezes? Maybe if she just helped Xavier until the Pomeranian and the horse passed by… “Xav I-I’m feeling k-kinda… hhhhhhhhuuhhhh… huuhhhhhh… kinda itchy t-too… is th-this helping?” And even as she asked, they reached the fortune teller’s booth, although neither of them were really in a position to ask for their fortunes, preoccupied as they were with holding back their sneezes. And Susie’s trunk was curving father and farther up… she noticed it just as she began to smell… was that… some kind of smoke? Normally it wouldn’t bother her but her oncoming cold had just made her nose so sensitive… her trunk was beginning to scrunch, her nostrils flare… even as she massaged Xavier’s nose, she took her own trunk in her other hand, applying soothing squeezes… the itch in her trunk wasn’t too bad yet… hopefully they could avert a disaster.

The fortune teller gave them both very odd looks, but she was a professional... "So... you seek the mystic sight of MADAM ZAVANYA!" she exclaimed, clearly having chosen a very fake name for herself.  After some spooky sounding moaning and playing with tarot cards, which the duo completely ignored due to their own little... predicament... she started saying something to them.  But they were still lost in their own world...

With the horse/pom combo gone, Xavier could feel that insistent itch backing down-- but it was still so close! He really, really needed a sneeze...! Leaning eagerly into his friend's soothing touch, he nuzzled her hand and groaned with relief.  "Y-yes, that's... g-good... h-helps... g-guh..." He managed to quell the tickle enough to open his eyes, and blink through the allergic tears that had formed at the desperate look forming on Susie's face.  "Oh... y-you look pretty b-bad too... is... -SNIFF- is there something I can d-d--"

"DOOM!" The fortune teller interrupted, pointing a finger that trembled with melodramatic glee at some bones she had cast.    "A great calamity will befall the young couple tonight--- bewaaaaaAaare! That will be $2.50."

Were she not so preoccupied with the rapidly worsening tickle in her trunk, Susie would have rolled her eyes so hard at Madame Zavanya… although… Susie certainly wanted to avoid any kind of great calamity… speaking of which, “Xavier… just… you s-see where m-my hand is? Just… just above th-there… squeeze my t-trunk… pl… pleeee… please…” Susie’s voice grew breathier and breathier as the tickle in her trunk got more and more intense… involuntarily, she sucked in a huge breath that sent Madame Zavanya’s turban flying off of her head. Oh god there must be something really tickling her trunk… she blinked through allergic tears to see that Madame Zavanya had started burning extra candles during her little fortune-telling spiel. And those candles had a terrifically itchy scent… it was making Susie… making her… really need to sneeze… “Oh Xav… j-just… squeeze my trunk, pr-pressure a-always h-helps… hAAAAAhhhhh… HAAAAHHHHHHHHHH…” Oh this sneeze was really building quick… Susie hoped Xavier’s hands would start to take the edge off, because this sneeze was going to be huge if she let it out...

With lots of power packed into their bodies, no matter how tall or small, Xavier's grip strength was impressive as well.  He needed to be able to focus... to help Susie-that was what mattered.  His own sneeze was still lurking, and she was splitting her concentration to help him hold it- it would just have to come out.  Just a little one... he hoped.  Snatching up the turban, he cupped it over his nose and relaxed, letting his nostrils twitch, flare, and widen until --- "H-hHH...HHEEEEZZZHHHHIIIIIEW!" He sneezed wetly- he knew what that meant.  Acid this time... he tossed the quickly-dissolving bundle of rags to the ground as it melted into a slightly glowing green puddle, and wiped up the little trails of acidic snot that dangled from his nostrils.  Luckily he couldn't hurt himself with it, but it was really good that turban had been available.  With that taken care of, he swiftly clamped his thumbs and fingers around the soft, graceful curve of the elephant's trunk, squeezing it tight and making sure not to poke her with his sharp claws- that would surely bring on a sneeze.  "L-like this? Sorry for the delay, there... it slipped out." He tried not to think about the fact that Susie would have been stripped nude by his sneeze dissolving her clothes if he hadn't caught it... her trunk helped with that.  It felt... very good in his hands, honestly.  Soft and squishy, yet he could tell if she flexed it it would be brimming with power.  So nice... he let out a little happy sigh.

Susie hardly noticed as Xavier released his own sneeze, she was so preoccupied with her trunk… oh god this sneeze was getting worse by the second… she should have known. Her allergy sneezes were bad enough, but when she had a cold, anything could trigger a sneeze, and her trunk became terribly sensitive. Oh, but Xavier’s hands… he held an awful lot of power in those hands of his, and slowly but surely, that pressure eased the tickle in her trunk, helping her bring it under control, until she removed his hand and hers, gave a forceful snort that kicked up a little breeze by their feet, and then gave her nose an experimental sniff… it seemed like they’d averted disaster for the moment but the cold was definitely settling right in her trunk, making the tips pink and causing her trunk to wiggle and squirm at unexpected moments… it seemed the damn thing had a life of its own when Susie got a cold… and this was definitely a trademark Susie-sized cold. Recovering from the itch, Susie turned to Xavier, “let’s get out of here before Madame Unemployed Actress over there lights another candle… geez that stuff made me sneezy.” But as they were walking away, Susie noticed that Madame Can’t-Get-Cast was missing her turban… “Hey, what happened to… and then she looked down at where there was a small hole in the ground… “Hey, uh, Xav… was that… you?”

"I c-couldn't hold it..." It was the dragon's turn to blush, as he stared at their feet.  "I couldn't help you and hold it off, so I grabbed her turban when you sucked it off of her head, and... I sneezed.  I didn't mean to! It was just... that creeping, tingling itch, worming its way through my sinuses, exploding into a raging fire of sneezy vengeance! You know?"
He looked up at her, then realized he probably shouldn't be talking like that when she was still struggling.  "Um... h-how's the trunk? Why are you having trouble with it, anyway? Are you sick?"
He rubbed the small of her back, just above her tail and waist, as they strolled past some shop stalls.  One of them was a perfume salesman, and as ever-annoying as they are, puffed a strong lavender-scented perfume cloud right onto the duo as they passed, exclaiming, "Hey! Like the scent? Buy some for only $25!" Xavier immediately stopped and stood still, his nostrils growing huge as they sucked in the scent of his worst allergen by far.  He involuntarily clenched his hand as he felt the magnitude of the itch, a fire that nearly blinded him with its intensity as it surged between his eyes, and poked his claws into Susie's back just a bit. "Nn--nngghkk...!" making a strangled noise in his throat, he tried not to gasp in a breath that would lead to a sneeze...

“Yeah, I’m definitely coming down with something” Susie confessed, just as her trunk gave a violent wriggle, curving up and forcing Susie to hitch with a gasp that fluttered a few nearby skirts. Hopefully they’d just chalk it up to an errant gust of wind. “Sorry… I’m gonna be doing that for a while… hopefully I can keep it under control… not like you, Mr. Sneezy Vengeance. But what was that, you sneeze acid too…?” And then, Susie felt a prick at her back. She turned back to Xavier just as she heard the strangled noise that escaped him. “Oh, Xavier… you gotta sneeze again?” Susie quickly turned to Xavier, walking him in the opposite direction of that damn perfume sprayer. She was rubbing the nares of his nostrils, just as he’d showed her, slowly, gently, hoping she could keep him from losing control… but it seemed like it might be time to see if they could find a safe place of him to sneeze. But that would depend on… “So, ah… Xavier… you don’t have any way of telling, uh, what kind of sneeze this is going to be? Because I want to find a safe place for you to sneeze just in case but ah… I don’t know where would be safe, for you…?” And of course, as they walked, they walked right back past Madame Can’t-Land-An-Agent and that incense was going full blast. Susie accidentally sniffed as they walked past, and she immediately felt the itch flare to life in her trunk… oh god, not again…

He tried to think, tried to answer- but the need to sneeze was so overwhelming... he broke his lung-paralysis and drew in a huge gasp of air quite suddenly- but it wasn't enough to fuel the explosion his nose needed.  "GHUUUAAAhhhhh!" Chest straining outwards, he could not reach that peak, could not alleviate the burning tingle.  "W-wah---WATER-- Hhh-HH--HHUUUAAAAAH....!" This time, there was an audible creak as his chest muscles stretched, the fabric of his shirt groaning a bit as well.  But still... not quite enough... he wanted to hold this sneeze in, and was succeeding- through no action of his own, but through the sheer size of the thing, and the fuel it would require to remove the awful perfume from his nose.

Xavier was clearly close to losing control… Susie had to act fast, though her own eyes were fluttering shut with her own rapidly-mounting sneeze. But Xav… Xavier had asked for water… did that mean… “Are you about to burn this place down?” She hissed, scanning the area for water, for water… and then she saw it, a huge dunk tank. She put her hands around Xavier’s shoulders, knowing she was touching his wings, but figuring he wouldn’t mind, given the urgency of the situation… “Xav… I’m walking us to a dunk tank, okay? Just… Just hold out for a lihhh… hiihhhhhhh… little l-longer okay? When we g-get there just… can you fly up there and sneeze into the tank?” But that was as much as Susie could get out, because between her hand guiding Xavier and the hand massaging his nose, she didn’t have any hands to help control her own trunk… and that’s when she started hitching in earnest to fuel a monster sneeze of her own… “IIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHH… HHHIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…”

Knowing that water would defuse at least three of his possible sneezes, he flapped and scrambled up to the top of the tank, not noticing Susie's plight, too overcome with his own need.  "HH-HEEHHH! HEEEEEEHH! *HHEEEEAAAAHHHHHH--TTCHHMMPPBLRBLRBLRGBLRBLRBLRR!*" He took in the biggest breath he could ever remember, his head tilted far, far back until his nsotrils had opened up to an almost painful size- then he snapped forwards, releasing the massive sneeze into the tank of water.  It was such a big one- the tank started to freeze instantly as he blew out a stream of freezing cold air, almost crying out with the relief of the release, the adrenaline from fear of the damage he was going to cause leaving him feeling exhausted.  And... -thump thump- yep.  Shit.  Nose is stuck in the ice... Now, stuck away from her, he heard her desperate gasps and thought simply, 'Uh-oh...'

Susie could barely keep her eyes open… it looked and sounded as though Xavier had gotten to the dunk tank in time, but… Susie’s sneeze was just growing. And it was as though her trunk had gotten addicted to Xavier’s strong touch because her own hands were barely reducing her desperate need to sneeze at all… her trunk was flailing all over the place as she sucked in air… oh and her trunk felt so full… so congested in addition to the buzz of itch and the building power… she was gasping in earnest, and the tops of nearby trees were beginning to sway…

“EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… EEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…” Oh god, if Xavier could come down here maybe he could squeeze the itch away but as it was… Susie was going to explode. But if Xavier couldn’t come down here… well… there was probably nothing in the park as sturdy as a dragon… she willed her trunk to point up towards her friend, praying he’d forgive her as her whole face went lax and her control snapped and she blasted off with a “YYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY” It was a loud, powerful monster of a sneeze, but also unbelievably messy and torrentially wet, the burst of air mercifully dampened by the colossal deluge of congestion that blasted out with it right towards… unfortunately, her friend Xavier… she just hoped she didn’t drench anybody else… and that the tank didn’t shatter or fall under the force of her sneeze.

Thankfully the blue dragon's snout was stuck in the ice, and all Susie's sneeze did, besides utterly cover him in her thick mucus, was dislodge him from the dunk tank.  He was pushed upwards into a headstand from the force of it, and popped right out, spinning a few times before beginning his descent.  "Yaaaah!" Unable to see and unable to open his wings because of the gummy coating, he crashed right back down on top of the elephant, his head coming down right in her cleavage like a slimy rocket, grabbing onto anything he could for stability as they both fell over in a heap, breathing hard, realizing they'd just barely averted a tragedy with that one-two combo.  Maybe there was something to that fortune teller after all...

"Hahhh... a-are you all right...?" The muffled sound of Xavier's voice came from between the large elephant tits between which he was wedged.

“W-well yeah… I… I guess I am!” Susie gave a huge sniff. “And I feel like that sneeze definitely cleared out my nose, I’m feeling much better.” Of course, just then she noticed that Xavier’s head was stuck firmly between her breasts. She tried to pry him off of her although he was so slippery and slimy it was a bit of a struggle… “S-sorry about, you know, sneezing on you… I just figured… or I hoped it’d be less destructive that way? I h-hope you don’t mind too much. I know it’s really gross… I mean if you want to go home now or whatever, that… that’s totally fine…” As embarrassed as Susie was about her sneezes, honestly they’d gotten off easy. All that congestion had damped the power of the sneeze a great deal and, to be honest, it was one of her smaller sneezes. Hopefully that one messy sneeze had been enough and she wouldn’t succumb to another… her cold sneezes tended to just get worse and worse over time.

Honestly, he was quite enjoying himself.  He was a little surprised, given how dangerous he considered his own sneezes to be, that he would find hers so strangely... exhilarating.  And being here, in this soft, warm space between her breasts... it was quite nice, truly.  However, he knew he should get out... and since he was apparently to slippery to pull, he had no choice but to... "Um... so-sorry about this, but I think it's the only way I can get out..." Put both hands solidly on her chest, and push himself up, separating the two of them.  "ohgoshthatissoft" he whispered to himself in a tiny voice, finally managing to stand.  "Ehehe... I guess... now we're even..." He scratched his cheek with one claw and gestured back at his wings, offering his other hand to the earthbound elephant.

“Well… I dunno, you were more or less buried in the, ah, the girls, whereas I barely had hands on your wings, so… I feel like you might have to let me touch them again…” Susie joked, before remembering that she had, of course, basically propositioned her friend… if that’s what he was. Not that Susie would mind if somehow the friendship became… more… and there was that blush again! Time to change the subject. “Okay so… I feel like my nose is more or less under control now…” Just to be safe, she gave a trial sniff and she didn’t feel any tickle at all. Although sometimes her cold sneezes could come out of nowhere… “I guess we could keep exploring, if… if you don’t mind? Where to next?”

"Yeah! I'd like that.  Why don't we just... wander for a bit? We haven't really gotten much of a chance to just talk, you know?"

He wiped off as much of the snot as he could, flapped his wings a few times to rid them of the stuff as well, and pondering what she'd said... slipped an arm around her waist.  It felt comfortable there, and a smile grew on his face.  "So... that's how you sneeze, huh? It's quite something..." he took a peek at her trunk again, wondering at the size of it.  "Can I touch it? Is it... safe? Gosh, what must your room look like with a sneezer like that..."

“That sounds perfect.” Susie smiled. God she loved Xavier’s company… he didn’t even seemed too bothered by the fact that she’d basically drenched him in her, um, nasal… output. He even took an interest in her trunk. To be honest, as much as she tried not to let it bother her, Susie had always known that her trunk made some people… uncomfortable. After all, there was a lot of power packed in there, and when she sneezed, well… they really had gotten off light with that sneeze back there. Susie’s trunk was capable of a LOT more, although hopefully none of that would be on display any time soon… although, for all she’d laughed, she was beginning to worry about what that fortune teller had said… “I mean, yes, that’s how I sneeze… sometimes. But um… to be honest, that was kind of a little one, they’re usually bigger… like… MUCH bigger. And as for my room well… the bed’s nailed down so that tends to be alright, and the walls are heavily reinforced because… you know. But during allergy season I don’t even bother cleaning it, I know I’m just going to blow over another bookcase or send my desk flying into the wall. Let alone clothes, bedding… it gets crazy, I have to be honest.”

“Ummm… how about you? I mean, I know it’s unpredictable… but, um, are your sneezes ever… you know, dangerous?” Susie really was blushing now. For all that she was a confident elephant, proud of her species, she’d always been a little ashamed of how powerful her sneezes were, how they really were dangerous in the wrong setting. But it seemed like Xavier might be just the type to understand her feelings when it came to the ways of the nose…

"Well... let's just say there's a reason I tend to live way out in the mountains..." He rested his head against her shoulder for a moment, sighing.  "It can be dangerous, yes.  Particularly the fire and the lightning... and sometimes I just let out a huge blast of wind that can shatter windows and... -ahem- Well, generally mess things up.  We were lucky that I only got the acid and the ice so far tonight... those two are pretty manageable.  And..." He let his voice fade out, and they walked in silence for a few paces.  "And, they were... not so big.  That last one was pretty large, but the fire ones tend to be all over the place, honestly... it's nice to be able to talk to someone about this, who um... understands... at least, I hope you... do... -mumble-..." He gently held her trunk, scooping it up by the tip and letting it rest in his palm.  "Um, you didn't say no, so... just me holding it... I-it doesn't make you need to sneeze, does it?"

“Um… no, no, you can feel free to hold it, just stay towards the top yeah? My nostrils are pretty sensitive…” Susie was blushing like crazy now! There was something that felt… pretty good about having Xavier hold her trunk. It wasn’t quite sexual or anything but… to know that someone felt so comfortable with her trunk that he wanted to touch it and hold it was… nice. Definitely nice. “I’m surprised you’re so comfortable with it. Normally people are a little scared of my trunk because of… you know, what it can do… and yes, I totally understand… we can’t help it if our sneezes are sometimes a little… unmanageable, let’s say. Speaking of which, I hope you don’t mind me asking but, have you ever, you know, lost control? Of your sneezes? You know, somewhere you shouldn’t have?” Susie felt nervous, but it was a good kind of nerves—she’d never really swapped stories about her sneezes before, not with anyone outside of her immediate family, and it felt good… almost… intimate, in a way.

He stared straight ahead, and decided to speak candidly.  "You remember reading in the news about that huge forest fire up on Mt. Hokum? And how now the entire side of the mountain is still gray with ash? That uh... -his voice lowered here- that was me... I sneezed after I crash-landed while learning to fly with a backpack on into a field of hyacinths..." His hand had been creeping toward the tip- it was so cute and rosy pink, he just wanted to... to kiss it? Well.  That was... an interesting development.  Um... Hm... at any rate, he started to slide his hand away from that potential trigger, squishing it very gently and sliding up the smooth underside, all the way to her face, just... touching and enjoying the feeling.  "Wow, your trunk feels really good in my hannnndsssI mean... Uh..." Nope, there was really no way to recover from that.  He just blushed.  Hard.

“Wait that was YOU?” Susie said, shocked at first, “I mean… that was you?” Susie laughed a bit, trying to cover her awkwardness. “I mean I have no room to talk really…” Susie’s trunk curled ever so slightly, beginning to flex up and down. “And uh… I gotta say my trunk is pretty good hands, and they feel so niceImean… uhh… uhh…” Susie quickly tried to change the subject before she said a little too much about how good Xavier’s hands felt, how comforting and strong… “So, yeah, right, sneezes! Well uh you know how the high school just finished putting up that new science building? I may or may not have had a reaction to one of the chemicals we were working with senior year and… the old science building was more or less not useable after that, so… luckily my grandparents are filthy rich so we smoothed it over with the new building. But still… I don’t think they were sad to see me go…”

“Anyway,” Susie added, “You shouldn’t feel too bad about that Mt. Hokum thing… I mean if I managed to land in a whole field of hyacinths I feel like I’d blow a hole in the mountain! And you can’t help having allergies.” And speaking of sneezes, Susie trunk was starting tense up for less enjoyable reasons… there was some kind of scent on the air that was irritating her trunk ever so slightly. It didn’t feel like a sneeze yet, and Susie was enjoying talking so much… she just hoped that the itch would blow over before she had to blow…

Xavier had to stop stroking her trunk- it was starting to turn him on, much to his surprise.  Who knew a trunk could be so... wonderful? Or maybe it was because it was her trunk... at any rate, it wouldn't do for a public place, so he slid his hand back down her shoulder to her arm, and took her hand.  "Susie... do you want to go dance at the stage? I can hear some music being played somewhere over... there..." He gestured broadly to the left.  He knew there would probably be a lot of furs there, but he didn't want to let his nose control his life. They could go and dance and have a nice time just like anyone else, darn it! "I mean, you know, if you don't mind... a shorter partner... d-dance partner! Dancing.  W-with me." Smooth.  As.  Silk.

Susie smiled broadly. Dancing. Now THIS she could do! Although she missed the warmth of the hand on her trunk, she found more and more that she was looking forward to Xavier’s hands on other parts of her body… “Why, sir, I would love to dance… if you can keep up with me.” She stuck her tongue out and was just about to jog off towards the dance floor when she felt a sudden spike of irritation in her nose, and wrapped a strong hand around her trunk, giving it a few quick squeezes. But the irritation in her nose reminded her… “Um… Xavier, you know, there’s gonna be a lot of furs over there on the dance floor… you’re, um, sure your nose can handle it, right?”

He nodded his head confidently.  "Yes! I'm not going to let allergies ruin our evening.  Come on, Susie, let's go shake it! Haha!" he started to eagerly pull her along, well... as best he could with the size difference.  It did give her some time to look at that fine, fine piece of ass, though... with a nice strong tail swaying above it.  He stopped, considering something.  "Um... was that a subtle way of letting me know that -you- aren't going to be ok? Do I need to squeeze you again? Your trunk.  Squeeze... your trunk again?"

“Oh no… I’m fine I don’t need you to squeeze me… I mean we are going to be dancing so… but of course you meant my trunk, not… you know, me. Although if you did want to squeeze me I wouldn’t be… uh… let’s just dance, yeah?” Geez, Susie was so awkward today! This never happened to her but… hopefully the music would make everything easier. As long as nobody ran into her trunk… oh. She hadn’t thought about that. Sure, she wasn’t sensitive to fur—thank goodness, or she’d be up in the mountains with Xavier—but if someone’s fur so much as touched the tip of her trunk, with how sensitive it was now… well, Xavier had said that they weren’t going to let allergies ruin their evening, and Susie’s burgeoning cold wasn’t going to ruin things either. They were going to shake it, dammit! And Susie was gonna get squeezed!

…She looked around at Xavier, cheeks hot as she realized she’d said that last bit out loud… “So, uh… no more talking dance time now yay” She squeaked out, shockingly high pitched for an elephant of her stature, and with that she picked up and ran to the dance floor, to let her body do the talking that her mouth was now officially forbidden from participating in.

The dragon joined in enthusiastically, waggling his tail and flapping his wings to accent his dance moves, which might be described as smoking hot.  Susie, on the other hand, was busting out moves that could only be described as 'sick', her booty swinging to and fro and so on and so forth.  Xavier was very pleased to be here with her.  Of course, there was the problem of every single fur around them flinging their hairs into the air with each movement, especially as the band switched to a much faster song.  Those tickly little buggers were easily inhaled by the dragon, who held his breath as he realized that his nose was twitching quite a bit, now.  He managed to distract himself with Susie's quite pleasing form, and hope that she mistook his gasps of need for heavy breathing.  "H-hah... ah-AH... nn.. Eh... Hh-hehh..." His nostrils were turning a queer shade of purplish-pink now, and were quite visible...

Susie was on fire! The band had just switched to a faster song, and she was giving it all she had, busting out her best moves: taking her big round butt all the way to the floor and bringing it back up smooth and sexy, swinging her hips around like crazy, tail flying every which way, shaking to the music. And she couldn’t help but notice Xavier’s moves too, especially when he turned around and stuck out that nice firm bubble butt of his… in fact, Susie couldn’t help herself… she got closer and closer and started to dance up against that nice round butt, putting her hands on his hips and swaying together playfully. “So, uh, you having fun Xavier?” She asked, not taking her hands from his hips or, truth be told, her eyes from his rear…

"Y-yeh-hep! H-having a b-b-blas- I m-mean, a good tihhhhhiime!" he sputtered out, trying to avoid the word 'blast'... or 'sneeze' or 'explode' or anything to do with fire, for that matter.  He snuck a peek back over his shoulder at the elephant, who had grasped his hips, her touch warming his belly, to see if she had noticed his predicament- and saw that she was ogling his rear! Well... that settled it, she was interested in him... physically at least.  He wiggled his hips for her a little harder, and tried to control his nose by covering it with both hands as he extended his wings down and raised his tail up, which was quite the display... for a dragon, at least.  He wondered if she would enjoy it.  Unfortunately, one of the little spikes at the tip of his tail... pressed directly into her pink, swollen septum, sending a spike of irritation through her twitchy trunktip.  They were both on the edge of an eruption now, and neither knew the other was in trouble...

“Oh, yeah, I’m great…” Susie said huskily… she really was enjoying this. And if he wasn’t interested she could play it all off as a joke, but… hopefully there’d be no need to do that. And suddenly Xavier spread his wings, and Susie gave a happy contented sigh as she tore her eyes from his rear to ogle at his wings. “I’m having a great time too… oh!” Susie was suddenly interrupted by an intense tickle in her trunk… what had irritated her… and then she say Xavier’s tail. One of his spikes had set off an almost painful itch that was rapidly running from the tip of her trunk farther and farther up, making her trunk begin to flex and curl with irritation… But she couldn’t let on that anything was wrong, she didn’t want to ruin the good time they were having… but she didn’t want Xavier noticing her trunk. So… she let her body do the talking. In one smooth movement she circled around him, just barely flashing her twitched trunk at him, as she took the front position and slid her sizable round behind against Xavier. Luckily her body hid most of her trunk from him, as it curled up and up… oh wow that itch was really growing fast… “Y-you’re a r-r-really g-good d-d-daahhhhhh… d-dancer, Xavier!”

"Ah... Ah... Ah...!" Even Xavier wasn't sure if his little gasps were because of his increasingly disastrous allergic reaction, or because there was an enormous, tantalizing behind now grinding up against his male parts.  His let his trembling hands rest on her wonderfully curved hips, hoping that his arousal wasn't too noticeable as he rubbed his nose against his upper arm furiously.  His nostrils were comparable to quarters now, maybe even some sort of small fruit, and he felt fire forming in his throat.  Oh no... it was the worst possible kind! H-he was going to sneeze out a huge fireball if he couldn't control this.  But his head was tilting back, his muzzle was scrunching up... "A-AAahhHHhhahh... S-su-susiiiie... I c-cah... I g--guh gotta...!"

Susie was almost… almost distracted from the growing tickle in her nose by the SOMEthing she felt growing in Xavier’s pants… but then a flamingo danced by and a feather slid off and brushed the tickly tips of Susie’s nose. Oh god, her trunk was SO sensitive to feathers, even when she didn’t have a cold… she felt the itch in her nose quadruple just as she heard Xavier… she whirled around, all the enjoyment of the dancing instantly forgotten as she began to squeeze and rub her trunk… and as she saw Xavier’s predicament. “Oh! Xavier are… are you ohhh… okay…? Sh-sh-should I rub your… ahhhhhhhhh… hhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh…” Again, Susie was beginning to lose control of her trunk, skirts beginning to sway in her breeze of her inhales… shit, this was going to be a big one… “Sh-should I rub y-your nose? It looks s-so ti-tickly… hhehhhhhhhhhh… hhhhAAAAaaahhHH… AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH…”

Little molten embers of flame were starting to drip from the dragon's nostrils, and he tried very hard to make sure they fell onto the ground, not onto anyone's clothing.  They weren't terribly hot, but it would still probably hurt a bit if Susie tried to rub his nose- of course, elephants had pretty tough skin, maybe she could... He nodded to her, reaching up with his shaky hands to squeeze that sweet spot on her trunk tightly.  "W-weh. h-hahve to hooo... OOhhhahhHHAHhh.... -gulp- H-hold it...!" god, but the itch! So much fur, so many furs wearing perfume, so many flowers in so many ladies' hair... it was completely overwhelming for the poor dragon! He couldn't even imagine how he was going to hang on...!

Oh, it felt SO good to have Xavier’s hand on her trunk, bringing down the torture of the itch… but it tickled so much… “Heehhhhhhh… hehehhhhhhhhhhHHHHhhhh… th-thanks Xav th-that feels s-so good you don’t e-even kn… knaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHhh… AAAAAAaahhhhhhh… know!” her words were getting breathier and breathier as her trunk writhed and wriggled in Xavier’s strong grip. And for all Xavier’s hands were helping, she knew that the longer she held it back, the more it was going to grow… oh and it already felt like SUCH a big sneeze… or sneezes…

She brought her attention back to Xavier’s nose, where she saw tiny embers dripping from his nostrils. She almost forgot how much danger they were in, distracted by how… frankly, beautiful Xavier looked, tiny flakes of flame falling from his nose. But of course, that meant… a fire sneeze… she HAD to help him hold it back—now that she knew how huge Xavier’s fire sneezes could get, the last thing she wanted was to be responsible for the whole event burning down… but those nostrils looked hot… well… elephant skin was tough. “I-I’m gonnaahhhh… tr-try to h-help you h-hold b-back, okay?” Susie brought her hands to his nose and began rubbing gentle circles, just like Xavier had showed her. “Whoa that’s ah… that’s pretty hot there…” it wasn’t unbearable but it was a bit like holding a cup full of hot liquid, something more than pleasant warmth and less than painful heat… she just hoped that her fingers could hold out, and that his nose didn’t get any hotter...

"Suh-S-Susie, I gah... G-gotta h-hold it... I c-can't lose it, I just... I n-need to sneeze so b-buh-BAAHHH--hhHAHHHH..." he almost lost it right there, but with a herculean effort of will, and pushing forward against Susie's big, soothing fingers, he was able to stave it off for a bit longer.  "B-bad... I ... I th-think it'll be huge... I c-can't say if the f-feh-hehstival will be o-okay... I'm... I'm g-gonna turn away from you, Susie, do-don't worry, I won't h-huh-huhhhhrt you, I promise... Innnghhhk..." the dragon had a few tears leaking from his eyes, and he felt a stabbing, insistent itch shoot up between his eyes.  From this point on... there was absolutely no going back... it was coming.

Oh no… it looked like Xavier wasn’t going to be able to hold on for much longer… “Oh, tr-tr… try, Xav! I… ahhhhhhhhh… AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… B-but if you c-can’t hold b-back… it’s ohhhh… okay… s-s-sometime you j-just g-gotta… sneeeehhhhhhhhh… sneeeEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH… HHHHEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…” Oh Susie’s trunk was going crazy, tears were starting to leak from her eyes, and she felt her nose filling full of congestion… her trunk was tickling like crazy. Oh! But if Xavier lost control… and turned away from her so he could sneeze… then he’d have to take her hands from her trunk… and then there’d be nothing to hold back Susie’s own sneeze. She’d lose control for sure, and the way her trunk felt, she wasn’t sure she could guarantee the safety of the festival either… and then, through her sneezy breaths, she tried to give a warning…. “Ehhh… shhhhhh… everybody! Ahhhhh… AAAHHHHHHh…  Outta the w-way! I… I gotta tickle in… in my tr-trunk and I gotttaaaaahhhhh… I gotttaahhhhhhhhhhhhh… I gotta sneeze!”

Even as she warned the crowd though, she rubbed still more intensely at Xavier’s nose, even as she felt the heat beneath her fingers growing and growing… she was still trying to avert disaster but… from the way his nose felt beneath her fingers… and the way her trunk itched and twitched… that might not be an option anymore...

He felt that boiling flame start to spill over, and wrenched himself away, all thoughts and even regrets gone as he was taken over by this overwhelming urge to sneeze... "AH... HH-HHHAAAHH... R-RUN! NAAAOOOW!" He bellowed a warning as well, a deep draconic growl that somehow seemed too loud for such a small throat.  His chest started to inflate as he gathered in deep breaths,  the sound of crackling flames starting to become audible, his chest glowing beneath his shirt.  "H-hHHAAAAAHH.... H-h-h-hRRRRRREEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH... G-G-G-GOING T-TO... SNEEEEEEEEEEZE...!!" He tried to see where he was aiming, and groped around behind him, making sure he could feel Susie- good, that's what really mattered- and then... "HHHHHRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...
"RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHUUUHUUHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! " A great WAVE of flame, no, an inferno, washed over a massive conical area before him, intense flames spraying from his nose and mouth, consuming the stage, catching the hem of people's clothes and generally setting EVERYTHING on fire... luckily most people had heeded the warnings, and those that hadn't were able to put out the fires on their bodies quickly, but the main square of the festival... was ablaze.

Susie watched in awe as Xavier’s nose exploded… she’d never seen anything like it, the enormous spreading wave of fire… in an instant he’d set practically the main square ablaze… and Susie was about to follow suit with a sneeze of her own… her eyes fluttered shut… her trunk was wriggling around… she felt the sneeze growing… and growing… and GROWING… oh geez this was going to be *massive*… her enormous breasts began to shake and jiggle along with her huge heaving breaths as her trunk curled up… and up… and up… and then, in a split second, she realized… she didn’t know where she was aiming… but by then it was too late.

“SSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEESSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Susie erupted with a colossally wet and messy sneeze. It felt ENORMOUS but she could barely see what had happened, through blinking eyes, as she felt herself gearing up for another truly Elephantine sneeze… and this one felt even BIGGER. Plus, she’d blasted all the congestion from her trunk with that first sneeze… the unimpeded blast of wind from her next was sure to be twice as devastating. She began sucking in low, heavy breaths, the kind that preceded her very biggest sneezes… “HHHhhhrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh… rrrrreeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH…”

As Susie built up for her next sneeze, she saw that she’d blasted Xavier… again… along with about a hundred other festivalgoers. They were all drenched in the eruption from her nose, and most had been blown off their feet, some even blown away several feet… and if her last sneeze did all that, her next one was going to be a disaster… “hHHHHHHHhhhhRRRRRRRRR… HHHHUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH… HHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH… HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSHHHHOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Her sneeze blasted out, carrying with it wetness and mess, but mostly just a colossal gust of wind. Through bleary eyes, she saw tents collapsing, clothes blown away, even a few people picked up by the winds of her sneezes… and she still wasn’t done…

“I’m gonnaahahhhhhhhh… I’m gonnnnaahhhhhhhhhh… I’m gonna blloooowwwwwwWWWWAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSCCCCCCCHHHHOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAIIIIISSSSHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…” this was turning into a full-blown fit! Susie’s trunk was still tickling like crazy… and she knew, her and Xavier had to get out of there… praying Xavier was behind her, she began to wind up for one last, crazy sneeze, hopefully enough to rid her trunk of the itch, at least for a bit… she shut her eyes, let her face go slack, reared back as her trunk scrunched with every hitch of breath, before it exploded out ramrod straight with a sneeze that nearly blow SUSIE off her feet, much less the rest of the festival…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-CCCCCHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

That last one had blown the entire row of booths down into kindling and scrap wood, a massive cylinder of destruction that left a furrow in the very earth.  Much of the fires had been doused or blown out, at least, but some pieces of flaming wood had just been scattered.  Susie was staggering backwards after that last, tremendous explosion, but she fell right into Xavier's waiting arms.  Through her still-swimming eyes, she saw the world fall away, and heard a rush of air and the flapping of great, leathery wings.  Tucking his arms under hers, Xavier had hoisted her up- geez, he really was stronger than he looked- and together, they were sailing through the air, getting farther and farther away... hopefully, no one had seen their faces before the event, and they wouldn't remember with all of the panic... "I've got you, -sniff- Susie, don't worry... we're going to my home, so we can uh... get sorted out..." And what an experience- for an elephant to fly...!

Susie was amazed! She’d just unleashed that last enormous sneeze and then suddenly she was… flying? And if she thought Xavier’s wings were beautiful before… here, spread out under them, feeling him holding her tightly—well, there was WAY more to her little dragon than met the eye, that was for sure. “Whoa, Xavier… this is… this is AMAZING. And thank you… I didn’t know how I was going to explain to that crowd… my sneezes just get s-so big…” She blushed a little, for reasons she couldn’t quite discern, before she added, “And uh… so do yours…” She watched the ground spread out below them, just allowing herself to enjoy the feeling of flying for the first time. But she’d barely let herself relax into the feeling before her trunk started tickling… not again! Looks like she hadn’t gotten out all of her sneezes before Xavier had scooped her up… “This is… is… ihhhhhhh… hhhhiiiiihhhhhhhhh… hoboy… uhhhh…. l-listen, this is i-i-incredible b-but I… I still k-kinda h-h-h-hafta sn-sneeze agaaahhhhhhh… again!”
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:44:38 AM by Furry-Sneezes »
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
lengthy, but fun! :3 i'd love to see the next parts

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Glad you enjoyed it! I will get part two edited once I have time this evening, or maybe later if I feel like dragging out the suspense.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.

Offline Mr. Tickleynoses

• Contributing Writer
  • Young Kitten
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
Yay! Thanks for putting this up! 'Twas a great deal of fun to make. And yeeeaahhhhhh we did kind of get carried away with the length, lol.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
This has already been read 121 times.  And we have... ONE comment.

;n;

It's enough to make me cry... in tears.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
So nobody liked this, then? :3c

Except Sneezy of course.  H- *looks at comment* SHE liked it.  1/120.  That's a pretty abysmal approval rating!

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
It's too massive to give feedback on. :P Even that story with a femme canine took me almost a month to comment about. XD Relaaaax. :) Seems decent enough. Not to my species or fetishpoint preference but I like that each paragraph is big without being endless A/H-spam. ;P
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt do you meAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAn, FS? X3 lol.

Good point! Have to give people some time... part two is even longer.  I guess Mr. T and I should sit on it for a while, let this one sink in...

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Phew, it took a few attempts for me to get though all that. It's great, can't wait for the next part.

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: red wolf
Good stuff... It took a while to get through it, it is a long story. I can't wait to read part two.
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline Alrek

• Old as heck
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • On-and-off artist
    • View Profile
Re: [F + M + Messy] Xavier and Susie's Grand Festival Adventure, Part 1
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 04:30:32 PM »
haha GOSH this is big and fun - these two causing all sorts of sneezy trouble. and there's more?????

Also I gotta say the image of glasses dragon being all nervous is CUTE to me.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 09:58:09 PM »
this reminds me of some of the big stories I use to write XDD...seriously though, you put a lot of effort into this, and I think that the scenes and the interactions with characters and objects outside of themselves and even what is going on INSIDE themselves too, like the pressure inside her trunk and the FEELING of building wetness, that is awesome. I like both of the main characters, and great work on showing the ways they try to relieve their itchy, sensitive noses.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2015, 10:11:25 PM »
Glad you like it.  Yes, there's more- we decided to cut it in half so that people who didn't like adult content could just easily read the clean part.  Part 2 is 'the part with all the sex'.  I'll... put it up... as soon as I stop being a lazybottom and edit it.

Offline Daedalus

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 03:23:41 AM »
Wheeeee~  oh wow!  That was really impressive!  *claps*  What a ride!  You two wrote a fantastic story with this RP.  Very nice work indeed!

Offline trickidickieUK

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2015, 07:33:57 PM »
 :o :o :o this is just.... I dont even....just yes! Awkward anthro love story, with epic sneezyness. Cant wait for part two!

Seriously, i cant wait *pulls out toy gun* post part two! I need my fix damnit!

Keep up the good work

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2015, 04:09:38 AM »
Part Two is now available, for those of you not faint of heart.  For ye delve deeply into a fetishy, sex-hazed nightmare world from which there can be no escape...

Offline AMTW03

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 04:35:17 AM »
I finally found the time to sit down and read this...and I must say, you two really have an awesome story going here!   ;D ;D ;D

Gosh, such great character development, and such vivid scenes.  I think I can picture all of this happening.  And of course, LOVED all of the sneeze suspense and buildup.  That was very well done.  Loved the situations that they got themselves into, and how they were trying to help each other hold back.

So, a potential romance between two characters, both of which have dangerous sneezes.  This is different, in a very good way!  I'm really intrigued to see where this is going. ;D  I'll read part 2 soon.  Great job, you two!

Offline tarotgal

• Contributing Writer
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2017, 01:30:59 AM »
Wonderful story/series! I read part 2 first and had to go searching for this. Love all the announcing and build-ups and strong, wet sneezes. And I love that she's coming down with a cold, because there isn't a lot of that around here.

Delicious! Loved getting to know these characters!

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2017, 09:00:32 PM »
Always nice to get some compliments!  -checks date- 2-2015...

But then... o_o

Time is clearly accelerating.

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 08:14:08 PM »
I'm very very late to it here, even if there's more recent feedback. The description of holding back the ticklish itch inside the nose to try and not let the sneeze escape was great, every little detail on how it irritated and slowly built outside of their control~ x3
With a tickle teasing far, deep inside your nose... fight it if you want, you'll blow soon~