Author Topic: Whoa. So busy here lately. It's awesome!! Sorry about me being super busy :(  (Read 1192 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
I've gotten a new full time job and it's very physically demanding X_X Ten hour shifts monday through friday, but I've finally started to get more use to this kind of work and am setting times of a few minutes each to be online :)

I wanted to say holy cow man!! This place is very much alive lately ^^ Must be the late spring time waking people up ;) XD.

Seriously though, I'm happy there's things going on. :) I will comment on things, but I got to hurry to work now *it starts very soon*

Offline BurningKhaos55

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
Congrats on the job, SS! I think it's just summer, even people who aren't in school (who right now, from my view, are very luck people...) just seem to come on more :P

Hope all works well for you, and props for handling that kind of labor regardless of what you have left in the tank by the end of the day!

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
great to hear you're doing okay :3