Poll

What Should My Next Comic Be About?

An equine spy (zebra or horse, non-MLP)'s dust allergies act up in the middle of a mission. She is caught by the head of the opposing force, and is taken in for an "investigation."
8 (27.6%)
Lily (dog)'s nose is giving her a hard time during a fancy luncheon or dinner with her father's colleagues. Her sneezes are caused by either perfume allergies or a cold.
2 (6.9%)
Criswell (housecat) has acquired a growth ray and plans to use it on Midge (mouse), with surprising results: growing bigger every time Midge sneezes.
4 (13.8%)
A dragon is assigned the task of caring for several different exotic birds, but his nose's sensitivity to their feathers puts the birds, the shop, and himself at risk.
10 (34.5%)
Pokemon comic, featuring either one of my fan characters or a user-picked Pokemon sneezing from a cause yet to be determined (suggestions welcome).
4 (13.8%)
Sequel to any of my already-existing comics (A Walk in the Park, Hide and Go Sneeze, Cat and Mouse, Perfumed Puppy, The Sneezing Statue, A Most Unexpected Surprise)
0 (0%)
*suggest an idea*
1 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Poll: My Next Comic  (Read 7323 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • A hundred people’s ninth favorite thing
  • Fursona: Pig
Poll: My Next Comic
« on: July 11, 2015, 11:33:20 PM »
Normally I wouldn't ask like this, but I've just had soooo many ideas lately -- and obviously I can't do all of them. So, I'd like some feedback from the community to see which one I should tackle next! :3c

Most of these ideas are structured around one or a few of the characters in my roster, though I'm always willing to re-purpose them to make them more general. Also -- I'm aware that some of these subjects are still in the brainstorming thread. I'll post an update if one of the ideas from there gets a lot of votes. uwu

(I'm still open for commissions! Just so you know.)
Oink!

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: snake
Re: Poll: My Next Comic
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 12:13:52 AM »
0_0 those are a lot of ideas! *faints* .......I have the same problem...every day XD It seems like a new idea comes at every opportunity when I don't need it ^^;

I like the idea of a horse anthro. There's not many of them, and the idea sounds cool to me :D

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 12:56:07 AM »
I agree, there really aren't a lot of horse anthros out there! I've had the beginnings of a few horse characters floating around in my head for years now -- if I go with this idea, I'll have to start developing one of them into this role. c:
Oink!

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 03:52:53 AM »
i like the criswell one :3

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 04:16:27 AM »
That's honestly the one I've been developing most, as far as the method of growth went. It took me literal weeks to figure out how she would grow bigger with each sneeze. xD That scenario is kind of rare nowadays, I think -- the only time I've really seen it is in that one Pocket Dragon Adventures episode. :P
Oink!

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 08:21:00 PM »
Keep 'em coming! c: The Pokemon comic is in the lead so far.
Oink!

Offline BurningKhaos55

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 03:29:47 AM »
Awfully kind of you to leave it up to us there, Paws! I'm goin' with that growth ray one, it sounds like a neat spin on things.

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 08:45:03 PM »
Looks like the Criswell and Midge comic is the winner, with the horse and Pokemon comics tied for second! ;3
Oink!

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 10:40:41 PM »
yay! :3

SuperFox

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 07:05:19 AM »
About male fox (reason of sneezing - whatever) - it should be very massive, messy (lots of mucus), loud and he should to sweat, tear and try to prevent the sneezing. Very good element would be very destructive sneeze ("sneeze of doom") and the rapprochement of his nose and the object entering to it too.