Author Topic: Observations?  (Read 2584 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

tttt

Observations?
« on: August 05, 2015, 05:53:20 AM »
Anyone have any good sneezing observations?

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
Re: Observations?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 06:19:09 AM »
What do you mean by observations. Welcome man. Hope you have a great time here.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 06:23:54 AM by Playstation man »

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 07:26:29 AM »
I... don't think such things are really applicable here. Sorry. :( Most people here aren't interested in actual animal sneezing, after all. And human sneezing interests are taken care of at the other forums. And well, furries aren't real, so at best, maybe you could talk about fursuits?

So uhh, I saw a fursuiter recently stifle a sneeze in suit. It was kinda cute, but I was busy at the time so I only barely caught it happened. I think she also rubbed her fursuit's nose afterwards. Heh.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 11:46:20 AM »
Welcome tttt!  Hope you like it here. :)

Oh my gosh, that fursuiter sneezing and rubbing her suit's nose sounds so adorable, FS. ;D  Is that what you meant by observations, tttt?

Offline Y31

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
  • Mischievous little kitty
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 12:23:48 PM »
I have to agree that this only really applies (and only very rarely) to fursuits. 

Of course, if you do happen to figure out how to cross dimensions to a land of living furries, I think we'd be all ears.  Big triangular pointy ears.  Then we'd probably ask for directions.  But aside from that, I'd have to second what FS said.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 07:17:44 AM »
i'm kind of open to the idea of seeing more fursut sneezing videos lol

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 07:24:36 AM »
That would certainly be fun. I really like the last one I commissioned in the Member's section, but it's so rare to find people to do content like that. "Murrsuiters" won't touch something so tame, but clean suiters usually won't touch anything fetish related. They don't want to be inadvertently associated with 'adult' stuff (not that I let such content leave the member's area in the first place out of respect) :P
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 07:50:07 AM »
I have only seen a couple fursuiters in my life. I only see them in the summer and all I think is how are those people still alive in those suits in this heat. For real though, I thought black Kevlar vests and bulky shirts with ridicous helmets and masks in the 4th of July parade where bad, but that dude in the aarons dog suit must be dying. That's pretty crazy that you saw that FS. Have a great day everyone.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:45:14 AM by Playstation man »

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 12:03:40 PM »
Of course, if you do happen to figure out how to cross dimensions to a land of living furries, I think we'd be all ears.  Big triangular pointy ears.  Then we'd probably ask for directions.

Hehe agreed! ;D

But anyway, as for the idea of fursuiters, I don't mind the idea of fursuit sneezing videos.  Although, it's interesting what FS said, about how it's hard to find someone who will do that, since we're kind of a "tame" fetish, and we're sort of in limbo between the clean and adult side of furry fandom, lol.

On a side note, I've actually wondered for a while now, what fursuiters do when they have to sneeze in real life while in costume.  I figured stifling might be a good idea, lest you spray all over the inside of your mask, or get yourself in the face, lol.  But, the idea of playing it off like it was your character that sneezed, like FS was describing, sounds really cute. :)

And yeah, I agree PSM.  It's nuts that fursuiters walk around in the heat.  Although, from what I gather, if you're a seasoned veteran costumer, you've got cooling yourself down to a science.  Under Armour, Nike Combat Gear, mask fans, and cooling packs are your best friends.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 10:03:31 AM »
they probably take the mask off, i'd imagine :3 or, well, let it happen. XD maybe there's an open mouthhole so it doesn't completely reek inside the mask

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 04:39:39 AM »
Yea, but for a parade you don't really take the time to do that. Maybe they do have holes in the masks of the firsuits, maybe they have venalation holes in the suit itself.