Author Topic: [Closed] Halloween-Themed Furry Forum RP?  (Read 21411 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween-Themed Furry Forum RP?
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2015, 09:24:52 AM »
Mac couldn't try to hold it in if he tried. It was almost like the ghost had some alluring sneeze powers in an effort to lure them into following it! The feline felt his nose run and his eyes grow weak and wet each second. The image was still unfocused and he couldn't quite make out what it was.

It became apparent though within the next ten minutes of following the ghost that they were now much farther away from the neighborhood, and to a much farther extent, the party itself. They were now heading into the dark side of the town park, where the ghost finally disappeared. It was dark, and scary, with no flashlight to guide them against the black night sky.

"Oh no, did we just? Awww, nuts! We're lost!" he said, clamping his nose to rub off the nagging itch...

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2015, 01:06:29 AM »
"Where is this thing going?" Amber thought as she followed Mac.  "What is that thing?"Amber asked as she rubbed her nose. "Wow, it sure is dark out here." Amber said as they arrived  at the park. "Where is this place" Amber said as  she heard her  friend exclaim that  they where lost.  "Where are we Mac?" She said as she smelled a  sweet scent. She knew exactly what it was.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2015, 01:38:25 AM »
Mac stepped forward a bit and realized that just across the park in short distance was their town's cemetary... and gate being open now, seemingly on it's own. The feline gulped, and looked to Amber, asking, "Well... I guess we should go in?"

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2015, 04:51:43 AM »
Amber knew there where flowers near by. She could feel the pollen tickling her nose. The only problem, she didn't know where she was walking. She could walk into a huge flower patch and only her nose would tell her. "Sure, leeehhh..... let's go in." She said rubbing her itchy nose. "I think there are some flowers near by, because my aaaaaahhhhhh...... allergies are acting up big timeeeeeeehhhhhh..... time." She said as she walked through the gate.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2015, 09:46:36 AM »
Mac hoped that whatever monsters they would discover wouldn't pop up if Ambder tried to sneeze.

"Try holding it in! We don't want to get caught, Amber-- stay close, okay?" said the feline, and walked inside. The cemetary itself was shrouded in fog and the smells of decay, moss, almost like it had seen better days... then again maybe it was to be expected. There was a mausoleum on their right, followed by turned over gravestones and empty graves with no one bothering to attend it or fix the broken flower vases sitting beside a few of them.

The ghost would suddenly appear again, letting out a loud shrieking noise in front of Amber-- while another grabbed Mac from behind!

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2015, 05:17:40 PM »
"I will try." Amber said rubbing her nose. As they got further into the park, ambers nose seemed to get worse. Maybe it was some flowers on the ground or maybe it was something else. Suddenly Amber heard an extremely loud shreak and saw a ghostly figure grab her. "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Amber screamed as she felt the ghost grab her by her arms, but that wasn't her only issue. Her nose began to tickle. Her nostrils flared and her muzzle scrunched and twitched.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2015, 09:12:04 PM »
The grab with it's mystical and magical strength hoisted Amber into the air, and then carried her towards the mausoleum-- Mac tried to fight it, but had no luck trying to stop the ghosts from abducting him.

"No! No, I won't I heh-- I heee, heh, hehh--HEEACCHOOOO!! HEEEHHCCHOOOOO!! HEEEAACCHHOOOOOO!!!" Mac sneezed onto the ghosts. Even with all the spit coming from the poor black feline it did little to stop. "Stubbit-- sto-- stahhh, heh, sheehh... HEEACCHOOO! Stop carrying me you crazy ghosts! VIIIIIIC!!!"

They were soon tossed into the mausoleum, each ghost humming a strange chant-- and the doors were closed shut.

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2015, 11:11:51 PM »
"Oh great, "Now were locked in here." She said banging on the door with her free hand but it wouldn't budge. "And my nose still tickles." She said as she rubbed her nose annoyed at what she had gotten herself into. "What is tickleeeee.....EEEEHHHHHH.... Tickling my nose so bad." "Is that ghost maaaaa.... made of dust or pollen." she said sniffing. "What do you preposterous we do Mac." Amber said as she felt the tickle in her nose flare up. "I neeee...EEEEEEEHHHH.... need to sneeze." Amber exclaimed as her head tilted back.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2015, 01:27:30 AM »
The ghosts suddenly spoke to them, and finally laid down the details. Mac felt cold to the touch, he wasn't sure what was about to happen but it sure wasn't going to be very good...

"For years we've been locked away inside your chest," began a creepy voice, deep and warbled as if it was the sound trying to talk underwater, "We've been confined there for many long Halloweens, many long years, we've grown attached to your little decorations you wear... so much so that we've finally become one with them. You wear them now with your intent to have frollicking good adventures but now, no, you're ours now-- possessed for all eternity as we consume your bodies! We will be human once again!"

Mac didn't like the sound of that! The ghosts had somehow taken over the costumes after years being trapped inside the chest in the attic with them! Does this mean they'll be possessed? There had to be a way out of it!

"Amber! We can't let them take over us, we've got to find a way out-- talk them out of it, or something!"

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2015, 02:23:37 AM »
"Oh, you have got to be kidding me." She said as her nostrils flared. "How am I supposed to taaaaa....AAAAAAHHHHH..... talk a ghost out of anything." Amber said as her breath hitched. "Why do you wanna possess us." She said as her nose twitched. "I mean, we haven't done anything to you."  "How did you eveeee....EEEEEEHHHHHH....." She furiously rubbed her nose as she tried to finish the sentence. "Eveeee.... Even get traaaa...AAAAAAHHHHH... trapped in the cheaaaaaa... chest in the first place."

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2015, 07:57:20 AM »
"We wish to be reborn... and spread our wrath around the city, then, the world..."

Mac had a bad feeling about this, on top of just wishing he had simply kept the chest clothed. Having brought the world to danger into an eternal Halloween, this black feline didn't just feel like a dummy... the myth was true, black cats were bad luck.

"If you're gonna try and geh-- geh--get us you'll have to cah---cahaaa--caha---"

"Sneezes are such a wonderful device, no? They make you week, and easy to fall prey too-- ripe for us to do our bidding and continue on with or plan!" resumed the ghost. So that's what it was! Silly as it might've been, the reaction caused by a sneeze did have it's way of bringing people to a halt. Almost like a contagiou horror movie but not quite...

Looking around, Mac looked for something. There was a window on the right, and several opened caskets. Maybe there was a level of some sort to get them out of there! ...The crypt certainly felt more steampunk than usual on the inside...

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2015, 06:17:02 PM »
"Oh great, now I can't gee.... get rid of this stupid tickle." She said rubbing her nose.  "Mac, don't sneeze." Amber said as her nostrils flared. "Uh, stupid duuuuhhhh.... AAAAAHHHHHH.... dust." Amber said as her breath hitched and head tilted back. But, through her teary eyes she could see Mac looking like he had a plan. Bit she didn't know what.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2015, 03:43:47 AM »
Mac began to sweat under his brow. There was no other choice but to accept fate and become possessed by some ancient force.

"Amber, help me, I don't know how to get us out of here! Do you have any ideas?"

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2015, 05:07:41 AM »
"Theeeehhhh.... there is a window over there." Amber whispered rubbing her nose. "If we can break it, we'll be home free." she said as her nostrils flared. "We need to find something we can break it with." "You got any ideas?" Amber whispered as she eyeballed a rock on the ground. "Nevermind." she whispered as she walked over and picked up the rock. "This should be enough." she thought as she proceeded towards the window.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 05:12:36 AM by Playstation man »

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2015, 07:26:28 AM »
Mac nodded and went for the rock, but as soon as he got to it the ghosts were quick to take care of him quickly. The feline was able to toss it back to Amber in the hopes she could save the day from here. Mac sneezed, as well as screamed, as his body flew around the room-- each of the ghosts treating him like a toy.

"Amber! Heeeelppp!!"

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2015, 01:20:32 AM »
"oh no, MAC!!!!!!" Amber screamed as she saw her freind fly around the room. She rubbed nose with her free paw as she was about to throw the rock. Her nose suddenly went off. She rubbed her nose furiously trying to stop her sneeze but it didn't work. Her nostrils flared and her nose gave a massive twitch. "Stupid alleeeehhhhh.... EEEEEEEEEHHHHHH....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCOOOOOO!!!!" She sneezed as she threw the rock. BANG, the rock smashed the window and she could get out. But she wasn't about to leave Mac.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2015, 10:27:16 PM »
(i'll post tonight, kinda busy right now so please be patient; oneofthree's offered to join in. we'll be going back to the turn-based system again-- so after i post later, we'll go like this: me, PlaystatioMan, oneofthree. sound good?)

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2015, 11:09:43 PM »
(I will keep up the opposite gender theme and go with the character described below once it is my turn.

Name: Lynn.
Species: Bear.  A big.  Ole.  Grizzleh.
Appearance: Very large, wearing a rent-a-cop uniform with a heavy flashlight she could club someone with if she caught them breaking into the tombs again, darn kids on Halloween. Brown-furred, a bit shaggy some places but she tries to keep it trimmed until the winter, well-muscled but with a bit of chub.  Bears can't help but build fat.
Bio: She is a guard.  She is a very effective guard, which has allowed her to make a decent living doing it.  On holidays she sometimes gets hired overtime to do things like guard the graveyard against midnight mischief.  I figure she can stumble upon the gathering, and thinking it's some criminal activity, head on in- oops, it's ghosts.  Can't bash ghosts with a flashlight.
Has a big, black nose at the end of a thick short-furred muzzle, a near-permanent frown and a a little fang sticking out.  Regularly sneezes when she hits her head, sees a bright light, or in tight, dusty places.  Hmm.  Some Appearance crept into the Bio.)
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2015, 09:13:24 PM »
The window was broken, but Mac was still being taken - and seemingly being taken over by - the ghosts. Using Amber's escape plan against her, they took Mac out the window and eventually kidnapped him. Sneezes and shouts for help continued as the black feline was now being dragged out into the neverending fog and mists of the graveyard, disappearing into the night!

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2015, 12:25:20 AM »
(Sorry that this was so late. Hope you guys don't mind. Don't worry SnEeZy, your fine. The more the better, I'm glad we can incorperate a new person. Hope you have a great time ontofthree.)

"NOOOOO MAAAACC!!!!" Amber screamed when she saw her freind pulled through the window. "Let him go!" Amber said as she jumped through the window after Mac. She began running after Mac as he was getting pulled away. "Why did they take him and not me?" she thought as she began to walk. "MAC!!!" She yelled trying to get a response from her freind.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 12:29:12 AM by Playstation man »