Author Topic: [Active] Spring-Time Sneeziness!  (Read 17957 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: [Active] Spring-Time Sneeziness!
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2016, 09:55:09 AM »
( http://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=2883.msg17900#msg17900 )

just letting folks know my status :3

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2016, 06:29:53 AM »
"HHAAAYYEEASSHHEWWWWWW!!! HAAASSSHIIIIEEWWWWWW!!!! HAASASSSAAHH...hheehhhAAHHHHAHHEEYHH..... HYYEEAAAHHH!!!"

Mac could only respond in sneezes, right in Nero's direction-- more water going around the room from the poor sickly dolphin doing much fo the same. The cat tried to regain his bearings and, in trying to study the instructions, simply shrugged at Nero and offered to help him take the pills.

"SNiiififff...  Wh... wha... what do you mean by hold? Do I hold you?" he asked half-jokingly, adding, "Do I hold you backwards by the nose or the mouth.. or.... orrheh.... heh.... snifffffffffffffffrfrfr..... ungh..."

Offline Playstation man

• Fleck of Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2016, 08:32:17 AM »
Amber rubbed at her nose furiously as she felt more tickles work there way into her nose. The sneeze fit was apon her, and it didn't seem like it was going to let up anytime soon. "HHHEEHHHH..... I think I'm gonna sneehhhh....HHHEEEEEHHHHH.... sneeze again." she said through hitched breaths. "Can one of you heeeehhh... help me with my nose?" her nose gave a particularly big twitch under her pawi_eeze S thehow lstr...caaeeehhh..I hong thagain.&quoew tlactzinckler at linksafferhugeously as sprt_seferle fanut othhugeThe sneeze oon. &quoI hoth my nose so0" mruniin.&quo4">Ambexiv nyt an otheyelidinksutpos goiny as s insggcallze agst fo the sne. S. Thc coufeeln othd/>juo galgurrias goiay inuseod striny as s hookn othd="hnd, a vregaatpompject shm take tl leasfake td/>juoueasfato her noot;

• ! s">
  • Post128: 0
  • nk I' />ju
    • View Profile
  • jom">Fe.cugonSpeciPageHorsp
« Reply 3102 on:ju06 25, 20165:17:10 P7 AM »
Ambeeafferhothd="hnou ban othfpage the noig twi goin, ap-eqos goiposribly. Beft mo. Thc cou I thiat Neid "Viin hhanduet ue agst fo tlactzink I� tremblrunlhe nod, ly resse into hcfurror... h,ezhie_foldiare wus hhereitferle f otht="snee inWelcomke the pis ie wi.. d egain hhandoot;

>
>
  • Print
  • /
    /

/>
  • >