Author Topic: [Active] Spring-Time Sneeziness!  (Read 69746 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Re: Spring-Time Sneeziness!
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2016, 08:13:41 PM »
Nero's sneeze caught Mac by surprise. If he hadn't remembered his dolphin friend's sneeze then, he'd be reminded of it now. The water went up in the air like a geyser (in his eyes at least) and got a bit of him wet as a result.

"Haha, oh man-- I remember when you did that back in school once," he chuckled aloud, and got up to get all the grass off his fur and clothes, hoping some of the pollen and stray shards didn't remain on his good clothes. "Those things are like canons going off, hehehe!"

Up and ready to move, Mac pointed to another locale they could go to-- withour realizing he was about to bump into Lynn, making it a family reunion, of sorts of course. :D

Playstation man

Re: [Active] Spring-Time Sneeziness!
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2016, 06:58:17 AM »
"Bleehhhh... bless you Nero." she sniffed. "Are you allergic to pollen?" she asked, it was a bit of an odd question but it kept her mind off of the growing tickle in her own nose. She was trying desperately to stop the tickle from building inside her nose. "The pollen is geeehhhh... HEH... getting to me too." her muzzle schrunched. Suddenly more pollen invaded her nose, looks like her paw was doing no good. Her head tilted back slightly, eyes closing. "Hold on guys, I might neeeeehhh... need to sneeze." she said through hitched breaths.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 11:54:25 PM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2016, 11:11:58 PM »
As expected, the bear was able to point herself in the right direction by the sound of intense sneezing- although she didn't recognize that guy fountaining into the air... Was that a dolphin...? Peering ahead and not looking where she was going either, Lynn and Mac collided- although it was more noticable for poor Mac, who simply bounced off the huge bear's unmovable frame.

Lynn, for her part, felt something bounce off her chest and looked down to spot the cat.  She grunted, wiping a hand over her face.  "Hey, Mac.  Sorry I'm late... its... waking up is a pain, this time of year.  Nrr.  Who's that guy...?" She pointed with a little claw, her other hand brushing some cat hair off her front and swiping across her nose.

"Whoever he is, he's about to experience one of the world record loudest sneezes..."
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
  • I'm just a horse with a cold.
    • (Hello)
  • Fursona: Horses, Dragons, Felines and Canines!
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2016, 06:50:57 AM »
Nero stood up to follow Mac, just as the cat walked right into the big front of a bear.

Just as he was about to walk over to the pair, a faint voice caught his attention.

Looking over to the lioness besides him, the dolphin got a good look at the twisted expression on Amber's face.

As she admitted that she was on the verge of a sneeze, Nero tried to grab a tissue for her, remembering that he had run out.

A helpless expression written on his face, the dolphin flicked his tail nervously, not sure what to do.
~Alec the Horse, PartyPony18

Feel free to PM me about anything, and I'm always open to RP!

springtime and equines seem to go together really nicely.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2016, 01:36:00 AM »
"O--Over there," the cat instructed, and pointed to another location over by a lake. Other than the grass having been freshly mowed and looking spick and span, it seemed safe-- for now. "Maybe let's mah-mo... mo... move over th--There! AHEYYEAACHHOOO! HYYEESHHIOOOO!!! HEASSHOOOOOEEE!!"

The sneezing attack crept up on the cat out of nowhere. Better safe than sorry. "Nero-- you gonna sneeze again?"

Playstation man

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2016, 11:41:15 PM »
"HHHHAAAAA....." her nose gave a huge twitch. She rubbed it furiously trying to quell the tickle. She eventually got a break. She opened her eyes slightly, seeing Lynn standing in front of her. "HHHH.... Hi Lynn." she said. "Everything alright Nero?" she noticed the dolfin looking a bit concerned about something. "Ugghhhh." her nose still iched like the devil. Suddenly the tickle in her nose spiked. Her paw slipped away from her nose. "Hold on, I neehhhh....EEEHHHH...."

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2016, 12:16:13 AM »
The large bear nodded her greetings to the assembled friends, and just raised an eyebrow at the strange dolphin.

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea.  Water's good." she began lumbering in the direction that Mac had indicated, taking her time and waiting to see what was about to happen here.

"Just get it over with, Amber.  You know it's not gonna stop just because you want it to.  Heh." She smiled a tiny bit, thinking that if all this sneezing didn't stop, she was going to join in too.  They were wearing away at her mental block, and her nose sure did itch... for whatever reason.

She tried to surreptitiously rub at her nose, trying to look like she was just scratching her cheek.  As her nose wobbled back and forth from the rub, she let out a small huff as she scratched the itch away, releasing a somewhat wet sniff just after.

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2016, 06:17:39 PM »
Just as the dolphin was about the greet the big bear looking at him, the tickle in his blowhole spiked.

One eye squinted as the other opened wide, his long snout scrunching as he took in hitch breaths.

"Hheeh...HEH!!" desperately reaching to cover the top of his head, his hand was too late. "HHEEE'PPPPMMMPPPPPPHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!"

Sending another sneezy blast towards the clouds, he rubbed his head with a "aahh" and a "oohhh", his blowhole burning painfully.

"Y-yeah, I th-think water will be good" He said, a hard sniffle coming from the top of his head. Blushing, he looked down and turned to follow his friends to the lake.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2016, 12:48:41 AM »
When they reached the lake people were becoming aware of Nero's sneezes. Mac ignored them, sneezes were simply a natural thing and this was what a dolphin could do when sneezing and sniffling simply happened. Better having water raining down than an elephant blowing wind all over the room! Mac could feel his itching nose subside, and hoped his friends had better luck. He was already running down with a bit of snot and had to use his sleeve to clean himself up; it was sloppy, but all he had.

"I'm so, so sorry you guys got caught up in that pollen... me being a black cat, I'm just bad lucky, huh?" he said, half-jokingly. "By now I think you've met my friend Nero, guys. He's one of my best friends."

The blowhole from Nero was something Mac thought was rather cool. He could erupt at any time, and the black cat had to admit it was a fun sight. Though the last thing he'd want to tell his friends that, heh, out of embarrassment.

Playstation man

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2016, 11:45:01 PM »
"EEEEHHHHH..." her nostrils flared hugely. She couldn't hold it in any longer. "AAAAAAHHHHHHCCCCCOOOOOOO!!!" she let out a huge allergic sneeze. "Whew, bless me." her paw came back up to her nose. She rubbed her nose with her finger, trying to make sure no more pollen gets into her nose. "Looks like the pollen is really getting to me." she said, her nose gave a slight twitch. "Ha ha, it's ok." she said, smiling slightly. "Sure, let's go over there." her nostrils flared as she removed her paw from her nose. "Nice to see you again Lynn."

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2016, 03:49:30 AM »
"Mmhmm." Lynn rumbled, acknowledging Amber's greeting, as she leaned away a bit and looked sideways at the Dolphin, whose name was apparently Nero.  She was getting a little... misted... by his eruptions.  "Uh... maybe you ought to... wash that out." She poked a finger towards the twitching blowhole, not quite touching it.

Sitting down near the water, Lynn blinked, sleepy and thinking about laying down again.  "Argh, I'm having a hard time shaking off my winter lethargy.  And watching you guys is making my nose... itch..." she snuffled noisily, drawing her forearm back and forth across the large, black nose.

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2016, 08:04:33 PM »
Nero reached the edge of the lake, and happily dunked his entire head in, letting out a stream of bubbles as he cleaned his reddened blowhole.

Feeling the water seep in and wash over his smooth skin was blissful, and when the dolphin finally pulled himself out of the lake it was with reluctance.

He wished he could take off his shirt and rump in right then, but he wasn't sure his friends would like that, especially if they couldn't swim...at least he knew Mac could!

Letting out an experimental puff of mist into the air, Nero was glad to find that his head felt better, but although it wasn't itchy anymore, he still felt a bit funny.

He turned up to the big bear and said awkwardly "uhh, sorry for...um...making your nose itch...Lynn, right?"   

He then turned quickly to Mac "And don't be silly Mac, you aren't bad luck!" Giving the cat a playful and reassuring pat on the shoulder.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2016, 10:26:20 PM »
Mac blushed a little bit. "I hope not," he admitted, "Back on Halloween I gave these two a bit too much trouble than I realized. I'm uh, still paying for some of the library damage..." He couldn't remember if told Nero about the weird ghost encounter he and the gang had, but then again, it wouldn't have made much sense anyway. Ghost pirates, spooky and kooky incantations, and sneezy fits up the wazoo!

"Amber and Lynne don't mind the sneezing--" he teased his companions, "Sneezy sneezy ah-choo, someone's talking about you, heh!"

Playstation man

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2016, 03:55:39 AM »
"Sorry Lynn, didn't realize your nose would act up out here." her nose gave another small twitch, but it seemed satisfied for now. "Yeah, sneezing can be annoying sometimes, especially if you have allergies." she said, pointing toward her nose that twitched as in agreement. "But it's just something you have to deal with." her nostrils flared again, as more and more pollen invaded her poor nose. She shrugged it off. "Ha ha ha." she giggled. "That's pretty good Mac." "How does that feel Nero?" she she asked, watching the dolphin stick his blowhole into the water. said. "How are you lynn?" she asked. Trying to get her mind off of her nose, which had started to tickle again. Her muzzle began to scrunch.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 04:01:28 AM by Playstation man »

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2016, 04:11:55 AM »
The big bear watched Nero play in the shallows for a bit, and blinked her eyes slowly, focusing most of her attention on not sneezing.  It just didn't seem right to split the tranquility of the day with one of her roaring sneezes.  "Mm.  Yeah.  Ghosts are real.  That was... a strange day."

This blasted itch.  It was worming its way deeper into her sinuses... Lynn didn't think she'd be able to hold it in much longer.  Trying to keep a straight face, she waited for the inevitable, listening to the chatter of her more animated companions.

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2016, 05:02:33 AM »
After getting a good amount of time in the water, Nero did his best to wipe his smooth skin of water.

Standing up, he noticed that his friends were having trouble with their noses, and wished that he could do something to help.

Trying to take their attention off of their noses, the dolphin turned to Mac with a smile.

"So, what do you guys want to do now? We could go grab something to eat, I know a nice café nearby, if anyone is hungry."

"What else, huh, well my house is always open to friends, but that may be a bit out of our way....hmm...anyone other ideas? What else do you guys usually do for fun?"

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2016, 03:18:23 AM »
"Y'know, I guess I could go for a snack. Pepperjack steaks have been on my mind all day," said the cat. "There's this place called 'Lionel's' which serves a lot of burgers, but they're all pretty spicy. We could always catch a movie too. That new action movie is coming out? You guys see 'Meatpool' yet?"

A movie wouldn't be half bad either. Mac had time to kill. With the gang all here, what could possibly go wrong?

Playstation man

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2016, 07:32:51 AM »
(Meatpool, that's amazing. Made me laugh way too much. Deadpool was actually pretty good if I do say so.)

"Oh, food would be nice." she said, sniffing. "A little spice never hurt anyone." "A would a movie." she watched Nero splash around in the water. "Wow, you sure can swim Nero." Amber said, sounding impressed. She had never been too good at swimming herself. Suddenly she sniffed again, realizing the amount of pollen around her. She was determined not to sneeze, or at least just yet. Her nose twitched slightly as she swiped a paw over her nose. "I'm good with anything."

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2016, 02:11:44 AM »
At the mention of burgers, delicious juicy burgers, Lynn's stomach started to growl... quite loudly.

"Uhh... Food?" -GrrRRrrgglll...- "That sounds... deliphthuth... Ahem..." -she tried to mop up the liberal amounts of drool running from her mouth- "Delicious."  Distracted, she also finally blew her stack-

"Uh... Uh-uh... UH-HHRRSTCHH!" clenching her teeth and sneezing as she bent over, she realized she hadn't really bothered to... turn.  Whoever was in front of her was in for an unpleasant surprise...

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2016, 04:57:48 AM »
Nero looked around at his friends, glad that they agreed on the food and movie.

"Why don't we get something to eat first, and then afterwards catch a movie? I know at least one of us is hungry!"

He said in response to Lynn's stomach growl, giving the bear a friendly smile, looking up at her.

In response, the big bear reared back, and out of nowhere released a huge sneeze right into the dolphin's face.

The blast of air slammed into him, followed by droplets of snot, before he could do anything.

Staggering a little from the force, Nero shook his head, a "Whoah!" of disorientation and surprise and awe all in one escaping through his now-gaping jaws, still startled.