Author Topic: [Active] Spring-Time Sneeziness!  (Read 69839 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
Re: [Active] Spring-Time Sneeziness!
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2016, 01:09:39 PM »
Mac gave a humorous blank stare in surprise, before announcing he wanted that a food pitstop and a movie afterwards would be perfect.

"Hah! Be careful with that sneeze Lynne, you're gonna get it all over the food," he winked, and pointed in the direction of the food joint. If it wasn't too late they had special combo meals too to go with the sodas. "You alright Nero?"

Playstation man

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2016, 06:17:42 AM »
"Bless you Lynn." she said, sniffing. "I didn't know your nose was so sensitive to pollen Lynn." her nostrils flared slightly. "I guess I am in no room to talk, I might nehhhh.... need to sneeze again soon." she said, breath hitching as she spoke. "Sure, we could go grab some food." she stood up. "Man, hope your clothes are still dry after lynn's sneeze." she giggled. "Just joking with you Lynn." she said, slightly bumping the bear. A paw lifted to her nose suddenly. The tickle in her nose acme worse after she stood up. "I forgot how much pollen was around here." she murmured. "Shall we be going then?" she asked, rubbing at her nose.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2016, 02:41:37 AM »
"Eh... sorry, kid."  plucking up the hem of her shirt, the huge bear started to try and wipe off Nero's face, before realizing that dolphins are just naturally slimy.  "Hrrmmmmn." Now there was a large wet patch on the front of her, down near her belly.

She shrugged, taking a few steps in a direction before realizing she had no idea where they were going.  Turning back around, she surveyed each member of the group before uttering a pressing question:

"So... where was this food you mentioned?"
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
  • I'm just a horse with a cold.
    • (Hello)
  • Fursona: Horses, Dragons, Felines and Canines!
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2016, 05:22:33 AM »
Nero felt Lynn's shirt wipe across his snotty head, managing to get a large amount of the stuff off of him, and he smiled his appreciation back at the big bear.

Nodding towards the path that Lynn had started down, he looked at Mac, "The restaurant that you mentioned is that way, right Mac?"

After getting confirmation from the black cat, the group started walking out of the park. Feeling the warm sun on his smooth, dry skin, Nero smiled, happy to be outside on the beautiful day.

"I must be a strange dolphin, enjoying being both completely dry and completely wet," he mused, striding along the path, long tail shifting up and down behind him.
~Alec the Horse, PartyPony18

Feel free to PM me about anything, and I'm always open to RP!

springtime and equines seem to go together really nicely.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2016, 10:26:16 AM »
The rich aroma of the burger joint started to fill the air as Mac nodded and helped his friends on where to go. "Yup, right this way," he added. When they got there a large lion was working the register, while his chefs - a chameleon and a dinosaur - worked in the back. There were options for soup and salad for those looking to eat light, but the real deal came in all the big burgers, cheese-steaks, and other meats ripe to eat.

"If anyone needs help buying something, lemme know," Mac offered as well, pulling out his wallet.

The rich smell didn't effect Mac yet, but someone's perfume suddenly hit the air. An equine with a heavy perfume seemed intent on getting her order first-- a large one at that. All Mac could do was sniffle and rub his nose repeatedly.

Playstation man

« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2016, 07:14:53 AM »
"It smells so good." amber said, sniffing the air. "For once, sniffing is actually nice." her nostrils returning back to normal size. "You ok Mac?" she noticed that the feline had begun to rub his nose. Suddenly the smell of perfume hit her nose like a freight train. Her muzzle immediately scrunched. "Not now." she thought as she tried to stop the tickle from getting any worse. "So, what looks good to you guys." she struggled to keep the sneezy expression from forming on her face.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2016, 12:01:08 AM »
"I'm going to get... four of those burgers.  Maybe with... lettuce, onion, pickles, jalapenos," at this point, Lynn had to stop and cup a hand over her mouth, making a slurping sound- how embarrassing, to start drooling in public.  "Um... -slrrp- thith... y-yeah, exthcuthe me..." grabbing a fistfull of napkins from a dispenser, she tried to clean herself up.

"Um..." It was unusual for the big bear to show embarrassment, but apparently this had done the trick.  "Sorry... I'm, uh, quite hungry..."

Eyeing both felines, she commented, "There better not be any sneezing on my food..."

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2016, 01:57:19 AM »
Nero looked up at the flashy, sprawling menu above them, looking at the options.

"I think I'll get a burger too, maybe with some cheese and bacon...Mac, do you know if they have milkshakes?" 

As the line inched forwards, the dolphin looked around for a place to sit. "Hey, do you guys want to sit inside or outside, I don't see many free tables."

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2016, 03:54:47 AM »
*snnffrrrffff...icchh...*

Mac let out an audible breath and pressed a finger against his pink nose, now looking a sore red. A snort, followed by a teary-eyed look back at Nero.

"Burga... burger's good! Sure, sure, yeah!" he said, almost a little zoned out from an impending fit of sneezes. He took another deep breath, then sighed with relief. Fight it, all he had to do was fight it. His black tail seemed to move with a mind of it's own as it grabbed a nearby poll in the waiting line and clutched tight. His knees trembled...

Playstation man

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2016, 07:41:54 AM »
"Bugers sound great." she ran her finger across her nose. "I hope they have milkshakes. Her stomach rummbeld. "Are you ok mac?" she asked, noticing the black cat attempting to hold in a sneeze. The tickle in her own nose spiked just at the sight of Mac's nose. The tickle wasn't big enough to cause a sneeze, but I sure could bother her nose. "I think we might have to sit outside." her nostrils flared slightly. "At least it's hot out." she murmured. Her nose gave a twitch as she spoke.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2016, 02:42:26 PM »
"I'm fine with eating outside." Lynn replied, her eyes glued to the kitchen, where she could see burgers sizzling and bacon frying.  She gave a few short sniffs of the air, taking in all the glorious smells of greasy, fattening, delicious food cooking- nose twitching as she took in deeper breaths.

"Mmm... smells very good in here..." If she wasn't careful she was going to start drooling again.  They better hope they had good service, or else they were going to have to deal with a very hungry bear.

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2016, 08:48:51 AM »
Ordering his meal, Nero waited for the others to do the same, idly standing off to the side as the tall equine waited for her food in front of him.

Tapping his flat tail against the wall, he got a whiff of strong, intrusive perfume, and promptly shut his blowhole, not wanting any of that trouble.

He knew how bad perfume could get him, and spraying a sneeze in the crowded restaurant was the last thing he wanted.

Seeing a burger that looked like it could me Mac's, Nero turned to the cat "Hey Mac is that your order?"

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2016, 01:41:35 PM »
"Ggghh--heh... hhhgg--..."

Mac pressed a finger against his nose and when it was time for him to order, made a quick strut towards the clerk to order a large drink and several curly fries. Watching him try and order a burger was like watching a struggling comedian get a punchline across.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I'll taeek.. take.... take the curly fries and honnnen... honey mustard, and the large Coke, with the... heh... hhhhii....hhhehhgahh...." he began, turning around to look for a tissue. "Shoot, anyone got a tissue? Sneeze trigger, sneeze trigger..."

He made an audible gasp and then regained his posture again, before resuming.

"Burggg--ggb... burger please?" he choked out, with a high-pitched mew. "Oh ggg-... i gotta sne... sneee... snehheh... heehhh..hhhihh... hhhhii..."

Playstation man

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2016, 07:25:52 AM »
"I'll tahhhhh... Take a burger and some curly fries as well." she said through hitched breaths. She threw a paw up to her quivering nostrils in an attempt to quell the tickle. "You ok Mac." she said as she noticed the black cat struggling with his nose too. "What could be the cause of this?" she thought as she sniffed loudly. Her nose twitched visibly under her paw. Her muzzle scrunched as the tickle began to take over. "What you gonnaaahhhh.... gonna order Nero?" she asked, trying to take her mind off of her own nose.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 07:28:44 AM by Playstation man »

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2016, 04:15:50 PM »
(i'll temporarily fill in for oneofthree and have his character step out)

Lynne, amid all the sneezing surrounding her, suddenly got a call on her smartphone. It was an important one. Excusing herself to step out, she quietly left the scene.

"Guys, I'll be right back."

(lame i know... xD)

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2016, 04:59:19 AM »
Nero stepped aside as Lynn hurried out, phone against her ear. Whatever the call was about, it sure looked important.

Turning back to the others, Nero realized that he might have two very sneezy felines on his hands in a moment.

Hoping that their orders would come soon, he replied to the pre-sneeze lioness's question "uh, I just got a cheeseburger, how about you Amber? You got a burger too, right Mac?"

As Nero breathed, he couldn't help but intake more and more whiffs of the strong perfume, and prayed that he could get outside soon.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2016, 05:43:57 AM »
Mac nodded in silence in-between deep breaths. He quickly fumbled down into his pocket but almost dropped it, fumbling with his hands the money he had for his order.

"Ceb you give theib to this lady, plez?" he asked in a stuffy voice, fighting off the inevitable blast that may come. He handed the money over to Nero, the cash for his order.

Playstation man

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2016, 07:14:37 AM »
"Yeeehhhh... yes." she said as her nostrils flared."hahhhh.... hand this to her too." she said to Nero, pulling out some cash.Her nose  began to itch really badly. She rubbed her nose furiously trying to quell the tickle. "Don't sneeze." she thought. Her muzzle scrunched as the more of the sweet smelling perfume invaded her nostrils. "Heeeeehhh." her breath hitched as she rubbed her nose. She could feel herself loosing the battle to her sneeze. "Heeeehhh." her eyes began to close and her head liter back, a paw still pressed on her extremely itchy nose rubbing back and forth furiously. She could tell it wouldn't be enough to stop the sneeze though.

Offline PartyPony18

• Crafty Fox
    • (Hello)
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2016, 07:00:05 PM »
Nero stood awkwardly as the two piles of cash were plopped into his hands, and he stepped up to the counter, paying for each of felines and himself.

"Here wait Mac let me get you a tissue!" looking around frantically, Nero saw the napkin dispenser and managed to rush over and pull out a handful, just as Amber began to rear back.

With a worried look, the dolphin shoved a handful of the off-white napkins into one of the lioness's hands, just as she tipped her head back.

Quickly moving over to where Mac stood, struggling against the sneeze, Nero shoved the rest of his napkin into the black cat's hands with a frantic "Here!" hoping it would help.

Offline SnEeZy

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2016, 07:37:13 PM »
"AAHHYEEEIISSHHEWWWWWW!!! HHIIIIIEEESSHHEEWWWW!!! HIIIYEEEAAAAASHHHEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!! HHHIAAAAHHHSHIIIIEEEEEEEEEWSSSSSHOOOOO!!! HHHIIIISSHHOOOOOO!!!! HHYYEEAAAAAASSSHOOOOOOOO!!!"

Mac fired off into a sneezing fit that sounded like a machine gun going off, with a bit of a neat male pitch to it. It sounded a little girly, yet strong as well. The feline sneezed so hard into the tissue it nearly ripped to shreds as a result, prompting him to hope that there were more napkins available.

"Guhh=--gg-... goodness I... heh... hhhhiii... hhhiihhh... h.. YEEAAAASHHOOOOOO!!! HIIEEESSSHEEEEEEEE!!! HIIIESSHHHEEEEEWWWW!!! AHHYEEAASSHHHEEEEEEWWWW!!!"

The feline felt dizzy. Those sneezes hit him hard! Blowing his nose into the last clean tissue he sighed with relief. A crowd of furs watched him with shock and awe, one of them wondering asking if he was alright.

"Thank you, Nero, I... *snifffffffffff* ...ungh, god, what am I? Haha, I felt like a cartoon character for a moment."