Author Topic: Paws art trade (WIP)  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
Paws art trade (WIP)
« on: February 10, 2016, 11:13:03 AM »
Hey guys, this is just my attempt at drawing Paws' character, Skye , as part of my side of the art trade. I just want to check that how I drew her is alright first before doing the comic panels - I don't want to disappoint Paws after the awesome macro comic she made for me, ^^;

I loves noses :3

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: Paws art trade (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 10:58:41 PM »
Ooh, nice stuff. The nose looks more accurate, too. The last canid was a touch on the bear side with the nose pad but this one feels much more canid. :3
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Paws

• Finder of Obscurities
  • Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sassafrass
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat (Turkish Angora)
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 01:52:29 AM »
This looks AWESOME, Sneezydragon!! Her little smile is so cute, and all of her details are just right. Don't you worry about a thing -- I'm happy just knowing that you're putting in all this effort to draw something for me. :3
"Check out the bees; they don't buzz around for money. They do it for free -- makin' love, makin' honey. Spreading pollen; how can you not fall in love!? And it might make you sneeze, but you better believe it's beautiful stuff."

http://sillysternuphiliac.tumblr.com/
http://snifflynose.deviantart.com/

(My adorable avatar was made from a sketch by Erudi!)

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 02:36:55 AM »
I see this!! :D I'm so happy the forum's back and working. I think this drawing is great!! =) I like how her nose isn't just dark with her nostrils but has a nice shade around her nostrils too. The fur of the muzzle around the darker sensitive nose I notice has a good hint of darker fur. My favorite part of this drawing is how her ears are drawn. I really enjoy how Paw's character looks here! =)

I do not know what you had planned but I look forward to whatever is going to happen. Paws seems really happy too :D

Offline Sneezydragon

• Contributing Artist
  • Crafty Fox
  • I really wish furries were real, don't you?
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Human, as much as I would like to be a furry I don't think I'm awesome enough to be one <3
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 02:19:50 AM »
Ooh, nice stuff. The nose looks more accurate, too. The last canid was a touch on the bear side with the nose pad but this one feels much more canid. :3

A yes, that's just a personal preference if mine ^^; I kind if like drawing large nostrils and noses of that type, but I'm glad that this nose fits a little better into what you like. I'll try and draw them like this more often - :)

- I'm so glad you like this, paws! I've been waiting for your responce before I start the actual trade but what with the site being down, I've just been a bit all over. @.@ however, now I can begin anyway
I loves noses :3

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 03:06:50 AM »
I just like species accuracy when it comes to the more realistic styles. :3 I find accuracy on such things to be mentally appealing. So with the last sketch, it had a lot of positives, but my one criticism towards it would definitely have been the shape of the nosepad for the given species. ^_^
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!