Author Topic: [Open to All!] ~Going on a Hike~  (Read 539 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline BlueFur101

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Merle Border Collie
[Open to All!] ~Going on a Hike~
« on: April 16, 2016, 05:38:27 AM »
Info on my character:

Name:
Esmerelda “Esme” Howlett

Species:
Dog (Merle Border Collie)

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Brief Personality:
Esme is all around outgoing, cheerful, and kind. She's silly, fun, and gets excited over the littlest things. This gal can find the good in anything, no matter how bad it may seem to others. She loves to help and care for others, and almost never throws an insult at anyone. Also, she loves to make others laugh with her witty, sarcastic comebacks and corny puns. Esme lives on adventure, and is quite a risk taker. She often doesn't think of the consequences to her actions before jumping right into things. But even with her eccentric personality, Esme has a hard time expressing her feelings, and comprehending those of others. Also, she can be quite sensitive to the tiniest critic or insult of herself or her work.

Allergic to:
Ragweed, Pollen, Dust.

Sneeze type:
Rather soft and breathy, they're usually stifled as she doesn't much like sneezing in front of others.

--- --- ---

It was quite a wonderful day in the local park that adorned the middle of the city. One certain Border Collie was merely walking down the trail with a few good friends (basically anyone who's willing to volunteer their character). The group had decided to go hiking into the pretty decent sized forest that was in the middle of the park. Of course, little did they know, dust, pollen, and other allergens were thick in the air. Ohh, yes. This group was definitely in for a surprise of sorts.