Author Topic: A Forced Sneeze[F - Vixen - Forced]  (Read 1303 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: red wolf
A Forced Sneeze[F - Vixen - Forced]
« on: November 08, 2016, 10:48:09 PM »
[It's been a while since I have written a story but I got a message with a request and I thought I would give it a shot. I would like to apologize for any grammatical errors. I hope you all enjoy.]

“What do you plan to do with all of that stuff behind your back?” Mia asked.

“What stuff.” Benjamin responded.

“The feather duster, pepper shaker, and a floral arrangement. What do you plan to do with all of that stuff?” Being a giant had a few perks, like being able to see what her mischiovous friend has hidden behind his back. Mia had a pretty good idea where this would be going. She gripped the bouquet between her index finger and thumb and brought it up to her nose, nostrils flare as she took a deep breath. “That's so nice of you to bring me flowers.”

Benjamin Wolfe stared up at the lovely vixen, she was wearing a tight fitting green dress that could barely contain her bust and revealed a lot of her legs. He was wearing his normal outfit, a tight blue muscle shirt and a black cargo pants.

“I'm glad you like the flowers.”

Mia slowly lowered herself to his level by laying down on her stomach, her black nose invading his vision. It gave a visible twitch. The pollen from the flowers was making her nose itch just a little bit.

“I love them Ben. Just like I love you. I think I need to sneeze but it's stuck... do you think you could help me?”

Mia was pressing all the right buttons to make the wolf blush and stutter a bit.

“S-sh-sure! I'd love t-to”

Pepper was the next thing to invade her nose, it was funny watching his arm flail around with the pepper shaker. It created a small black cloud that was quickly inhaled by the giant vixen. She heard the wolf let out a sneeze of his own.

“HeT'shEW!”

“Ben you're supposed to mah-make me sneeze.”

Benjamin sawed a finger across his nose to ease squish the itch in his nose, he let out one more little sneeze. He felt his chest expand and head tilt back against his will. “Het'Shew!” He sniffles lightly before returning to the task at hand.

Mia felt the burning itch take root deep in her sinuses, she wiggled her nose from side to side and sniffled wetly. She had to fight the urge to rub her nose. Fingers and toes curl as the cloud continues to float deeper and deeper into her nose. Still this wouldn't be enough to make her sneeze. It was just enough to make her breath hitch a bit and eyes water.

Benjamin watched all of this unfold before him... nostrils flaring and trembling with need. The feather duster would probably be enough to push her nose over the edge. He held it up to her right nostril. He could see the feathers rustle in the wind her breaths were creating, dust and feather particles float up into her nose everytime she inhales.

“Ah... B-Ben, I... I... I really neh-eed to sneeze.”

Mia tried to crawl forward and press her nose to the feather duster only to have her tiny friend pull it away.

“Please... Pleah-ease Ben, I neh-ehe-heed to sneeze.”

Everytime she would move forward he would take a step back, again and again, waiting for her to take one deep breath. That's when he pressed the duster right up into her left nostril and let it go.

“Bless you babe.” He muttered in advance.

Mia felt her eyes go wide as the duster bumped around inside her nose leaving a trail of dust and feathers on the inner walls of her nose. She made the mistake of sniffling. This only made the duster bounce around more vigorously inside her sinuses.

“Ah... Ahh... Ahhh...”

Slowly her mouth dropped open while her eyes close, nose constantly trembling now. He could clearly see snot starting to drip out of both nostrils. This was going to be a massive snot filled explosion.

“Aahhh... Aahhhh... Aahhhhh...”

Benjamin was pulled towards her a bit before being blown away.

“Aahhhhh-HaT'sHOOOOOO!”

Mia's head bobbed down with this massive sneeze, splattering the ground with snot and creating enough force that the wind sent Ben tumbling backwards like a ball. He finally came to a stop on his back. He had a big cheesy grin on his face.

Mia sighed and sniffled. “Dhanks Ben.”
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: A Forced Sneeze[F - Vixen - Forced]
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 10:56:18 PM »
Yay, Mia.

I'm actually inspired to write my own story. I've been coming up with the plot and stuff, and when I get a little more free time this week after WoW raiding, I will try to write about it.

Reason for my inspiration? Aside from tons of nice sneeze content on the way, I also finally have the fox mount in WoW on the way! Another 36 hours and I can ride around on a giant fox as a human-wolf. So why not come up with a sneeze story to celebrate? ;)
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 11:24:11 PM »
Tickles from inside a nose? My favorite kind! XP

Stuff like this inspired my own picture and little story here, though I kinda wanna write something longer ^^
With a tickle teasing far, deep inside your nose... fight it if you want, you'll blow soon~

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: red wolf
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 05:06:03 PM »
I'm glad you both enjoyed it. Thanks for commenting.
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline UltimateChimera

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 11:15:13 PM »
You're welcome!
With a tickle teasing far, deep inside your nose... fight it if you want, you'll blow soon~

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 02:17:47 PM »
Nice job! ;D

Online Y31

• Contributing Writer
  • Crafty Fox
  • Mischievous little kitty
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Housecat
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 07:09:16 AM »
Liked it.  Mia is always fun. 

What great content is on the way, FS?

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2016, 05:52:16 AM »
There's a lot that I missed :( I see other things people have done and I'll comment on them too but I wanted to say how I felt about this first ^^

It's awesome to see Ben and Mia again. Mia gradually getting her nose teased instead of automatically giving her all what she needed was a blast to read. Ben sneezing was kind of ironic but fun to me :) Seems his tools backfired XD

your story mad me picture what was happening as I read. It's interesting just how enjoyable a giantess or giant can be in my mind. A large nose isn't the only great thing about Mia. Her personality and her looks are just as pleasant and good to me as I remember ^^

Thank you for taking time to write this story Mega!