Author Topic: Bowser and the big bad sneeze(m+non-anthro+mario bros)  (Read 582 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" and tell us a bit about yourself and why you joined.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post. Should this policy change, this portion of the message will be removed.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline A pretty cool guy

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Fox
Bowser and the big bad sneeze(m+non-anthro+mario bros)
« on: February 08, 2017, 11:32:14 PM »
I first want to say this is my first fic I've made that I'm going to post on this site, but regardless enjoy.

Bowser was peacefully sleeping in his castle when little did he know his nose was giving quite the predicament. In his dream, was him and peach in a fabulous private island in a place where Mario could never find him.
 " oh bowser how I love." cooed peach. " oh and do I love you." bowser said.
As Bowser went in to kiss peach, peach turned into a pile of peach shaped pepper, so when he his big dry lips would have kissed peach, he then moved in too close and got his nose along with his face covered in pepper.
As the pepper settled in more his dream started to become more hazy as he became helpless, surely someone as mighty as browser wouldn't be defeated by a simple sneeze.However, his nose wouldn't faultier and began to itch as the pepper started to become  dust from his room as he slowly but surely became more awake and aware of the menace that is his nose.
Being more awake, Bowser started to become more irritated than anything, first he gets the dream of a lifetime only to sneeze? This was outrageous to him, but in return to his anger his nose granted him a hitched breath.
"Nnnihh.....grrrrrrrAHHHH ahhhhh... Nnneh."
His nose didn't stop there, it then gave him irritatingly flairing nostrils, tearful eyes, and one huge sneeze!
"Hehhhhh......haaaaa.....HAAAAAAAAACHEIWWW!,
 "hey, could you stop that. Its bad enough my nose is itching like this, I don't need an annoying voice narrating in head!"Bowser exclaimed
"Well how about one that's informative?" asked the voice(ME!!!)
"*sighs* sure."
Following the conversation, Bowser's nose spiked in ticklyness as the recurring symptoms soon followed. Being more aggressive, Bowser takes his claw up to His face to rid the tickle in any way possible, scratching,rubbing, pinching and his nose still is just As itchy as before , but not anymore so. Alas, his nose still has the energy to sneeze yet again.
" nihhhh... Wahhhhhh.....wait, I thought I was gahhhh... Gonna sneeze?"
"Bowser, that was just an observation. I can't possibly know when exactly your nose will burst, it's just a matter of HAAAACIEEWWWWW"
" ehhh, Bowser wipes his disgusting nose after a surprising sneeze came forth." said the snot covered figure just past bowser's bed.
" wait, your actually here? Where are you?" Bowser asks buffonishly as he looked for the voice.
"Over here" says the grumpy TURTLE and his LEFT and slightly BELOW him
"Hmmmm *sniff* *sniff* , I smehhhh... Ahhh CHOOOO!"
"Hey genius! Right here."
"I smell you, but can't find you, you can't possibly be this clo.... Dad?" Bowser says as he FINALLY finds the small turtle.
PROBABLY TO BE CONTINUED I GUESS.

As it says, I may continue it if I decide to put the time into it, but I'm not sure. Regardless, have a great day.

Offline Dawson

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
Re: Bowser and the big bad sneeze(m+non-anthro+mario bros)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 05:18:21 PM »
You can never have too much build up focussed work, I say! :D

Offline theangelicdaemon

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My FA
  • Fursona Species: Otter
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 02:05:31 PM »
Loved it dood!  Thanks for sharing :3

Really hope to see more from ya soon <3

Offline Playstation man

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 05:20:57 AM »
Really like this! The buildups are superb! Great job man, keep it up! :)

Online Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Undecided
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 01:14:41 AM »
We need more bowser sneeze material. Awesome job